CSNbbs
The next game is against Tulsa, and I can't wait. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: The next game is against Tulsa, and I can't wait. (/thread-843588.html)

The next game is against Tulsa, and I can't wait. - DuaneNorman - 02-23-2018 02:35 AM

You know, Tulsa, I've been waiting for this one for a long, long time. I've been sitting and waiting, thinking about what's going to happen when Cincinnati meets Tulsa in basketball. I've been doing a slow burn as I think about the people that believe that Tulsa can beat Cincinnati. And I've been keeping to myself whenever I hear that Tulsa can win the championship.

But, Tulsa, the time has come for me to speak. And I think I speak for all Cincinnati fans. Young and old. Black and white. Man and woman. And you know I speak for all the children who love Cincinnati.

Tulsa, you are about to experience a basketball beating that you'll be dealing with the consequences of forever. You will spend forever trying to erase what Cincinnati does to you from your memory. You will take a long time to recover from what Cincinnati does to you. Tulsa, you better know what you're in for.

Cincinnati is the greatest basketball team in the world, and Cincinnati fans are the greatest fans in the world. Nothing will get in Cincinnati's way.

The road to the championship runs through Cincinnati. Cincinnati.

RE: The next game is against Tulsa, and I can't wait. - BearcatsUC - 02-23-2018 08:31 AM

Amen, brother.

RE: The next game is against Tulsa, and I can't wait. - doss2 - 02-23-2018 09:23 AM

(02-23-2018 02:35 AM)DuaneNorman Wrote:  You know, Tulsa, I've been waiting for this one for a long, long time. I've been sitting and waiting, thinking about what's going to happen when Cincinnati meets Tulsa in basketball. I've been doing a slow burn as I think about the people that believe that Tulsa can beat Cincinnati. And I've been keeping to myself whenever I hear that Tulsa can win the championship.

But, Tulsa, the time has come for me to speak. And I think I speak for all Cincinnati fans. Young and old. Black and white. Man and woman. And you know I speak for all the children who love Cincinnati.

Tulsa, you are about to experience a basketball beating that you'll be dealing with the consequences of forever. You will spend forever trying to erase what Cincinnati does to you from your memory. You will take a long time to recover from what Cincinnati does to you. Tulsa, you better know what you're in for.

Cincinnati is the greatest basketball team in the world, and Cincinnati fans are the greatest fans in the world. Nothing will get in Cincinnati's way.

The road to the championship runs through Cincinnati. Cincinnati.

Do MD's say you can be treated?

RE: The next game is against Tulsa, and I can't wait. - Bearcats#1 - 02-23-2018 10:17 AM

I still think this cat is an XU fan who uses these posts to poke fun at UC and the AAC competition.

RE: The next game is against Tulsa, and I can't wait. - Tymanh99 - 02-23-2018 11:05 AM

(02-23-2018 10:17 AM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  I still think this cat is an XU fan who uses these posts to poke fun at UC and the AAC competition.

don't ask duane; ask the metador.

RE: The next game is against Tulsa, and I can't wait. - Not Duane - 02-24-2018 04:24 PM

(02-23-2018 10:17 AM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  I still think this cat is an XU fan who uses these posts to poke fun at UC and the AAC competition.

Did Duane post a diatribe prior to the XU game? I can't remember...

His posts are like background noise--always around...and inconsequential.

RE: The next game is against Tulsa, and I can't wait. - Bearcats#1 - 02-24-2018 05:45 PM

Duane...what do you think will happen with XU and the whole Miller/Mack/Sumner scandal? How many NCAA's will XU be kept out of?

RE: The next game is against Tulsa, and I can't wait. - Lush - 02-24-2018 08:16 PM

(02-23-2018 11:05 AM)Tymanh99 Wrote:  

duane fights bulls?

RE: The next game is against Tulsa, and I can't wait. - Bearcats#1 - 02-25-2018 12:08 PM

(02-24-2018 08:16 PM)Lush Wrote:  
(02-23-2018 11:05 AM)Tymanh99 Wrote:  

duane fights bulls?

wonder if he is a Hemingway fan?