CSNbbs
Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. (/thread-843793.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - Machiavelli - 02-25-2018 01:26 PM

This is why we have polarity and our govt. is broken.

Thursday night's Sean Hannity show featured him calling CNN "the fake news" network with the claim CNN scripted questions. Friday night's Hannity did not update his viewers to tell them the story fell apart and doctored emails had been sent to news agencies.

This is a serious problem. We have a network totally devoted to GOP propaganda.

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - SuperFlyBCat - 02-25-2018 01:29 PM

Shut up Mach. 98% of MSM is leftist. Stop crying.

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - Machiavelli - 02-25-2018 01:29 PM

http://deadline.com/2018/02/cnn-claims-father-of-school-shooting-hero-may-have-altered-email-to-fuel-fake-news-charges-1202302250/

The Haab email version sent to Fox and HuffPost eliminated the “that he submitted” verbiage, making it seem as though the question came from the producer.

In both versions of the email, CNN producer Carrie Stevenson rejected Colton Haab’s idea for a speech that he wrote. Instead, she ask for one question “so that we can get to as many people as possible.”

Colton Haab eventually dropped out of the town hall event.

Glenn Haab responded to Stevenson’s note to cancel his son’s appearance, writing, “We are not actors nor do we read from a script…I[f] you want Colton only to read this one short question — we are not the right people for your town hall meeting.”

The metadata of the Word document Glenn Haab shared with Fox News also showed that he was the last person to edit it, Business Insider reported.

The family of a Parkland shooting survivor appears to have provided doctored emails to Fox and HuffPost in an attempt to support their claim that CNN "scripted" its Wednesday town hall. https://t.co/AdiXw2lmRz pic.twitter.com/3O5EneClcK

— Eliza Relman (@eliza_relman) February 24, 2018

Colton Haab became a media focus when he took 60 to 70 people into a Junior ROTC room at the school when the school shooting started. He covered them with Kevlar sheets, used in the marksmanship program, as shields for the students.

President Trump made a comment on the Haab email, tweeting, “Just like so much of CNN, Fake News. That’s why their ratings are so bad! MSNBC may be worse.”

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - Machiavelli - 02-25-2018 01:31 PM

Shut up and dribble.................

Beyond pathetic......... think how may stories you guys get worked up over and they are totally baseless. I'm going to check to see how many pages this lie generated on here.

Shut up...... don't like to hear the truth do you?

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - SuperFlyBCat - 02-25-2018 01:34 PM

Here you go have fun

[Image: wall-appel-champagne-mirror-ds-1.jpeg?v=1476748455]

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - WKUYG - 02-25-2018 01:34 PM

Seek help! and give the wife the key to the gun cabinet.

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - stinkfist - 02-25-2018 01:38 PM

when I started posting on this board a few mos. before #henceDJT, I mentioned how 'news' talking about 'news' was fk'n retarded.....it's why I don't watch 'news' for value and only glean for laughter in context.....

Hannity is a fk'n joke......

no differently than any of the the others....they're nothing but shite-stirrers and ad dollars

once again Mach, I highly suggest not doing whatever current viewing or social media crapola and focus on the thingys that really matter....

as an example, I've chosen this site as my 'lone wolf' for defining what to pay attention to moving forward......it's a nice collective of the four corners and midwest that help me sift through all the bs.....

just my two cents from somebody that actually does give a shite....

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - Bull_Is_Back - 02-25-2018 01:42 PM

(02-25-2018 01:26 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  This is why we have polarity and our govt. is broken.

Thursday night's Sean Hannity show featured him calling CNN "the fake news" network with the claim CNN scripted questions. Friday night's Hannity did not update his viewers to tell them the story fell apart and doctored emails had been sent to news agencies.

This is a serious problem. We have a network totally devoted to GOP propaganda.

Shut up Mach... I don't listen to Hannity and I don't get fox news... And FWIW, I understand Fax has a greater number of voices from the other side than CNN does.

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - SoMs Eagle - 02-25-2018 02:15 PM

Typical liberal answers to their problems.....shut up any dissenting voices.

Fox News is the source of every thing wrong in this country? Give me a break.

TRUMP IS WINNING. Politico.

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - Kaplony - 02-25-2018 02:39 PM

You want to know the only way I know what Hannity is talking about on his shows? When Mach posts about it. Couldn't tell you the last time I actually watched his Fox program or listened to his radio show. Can't even recall very many conservative posters linking his stuff on here. Just Mach.

Ironic isn't it?

03-lmfao

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - SoMs Eagle - 02-25-2018 02:45 PM

(02-25-2018 02:39 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  You want to know the only way I know what Hannity is talking about on his shows? When Mach posts about it. Couldn't tell you the last time I actually watched his Fox program or listened to his radio show. Can't even recall very many conservative posters linking his stuff on here. Just Mach.

Ironic isn't it?

03-lmfao

He doesn’t listen either.

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - shere khan - 02-25-2018 03:12 PM

Democrats hate pastoral animals. Party of hate

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - MJG - 02-25-2018 03:13 PM

(02-25-2018 02:39 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  You want to know the only way I know what Hannity is talking about on his shows? When Mach posts about it. Couldn't tell you the last time I actually watched his Fox program or listened to his radio show. Can't even recall very many conservative posters linking his stuff on here. Just Mach.

Ironic isn't it?

03-lmfao
The president watches him and believes in Hannity which is dangerous.

I will listen to a little Fox radio Hannity is hard to take . All their personalities bragged about being at Trumps private victory party at Mara Lago. Along with Alex Jones and Rupert Murdoch Bannon's people. Trump definitely has His media.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - Kaplony - 02-25-2018 03:16 PM

(02-25-2018 03:13 PM)MJG Wrote:  

Ironic isn't it?

03-lmfao

I will listen to a little Fox radio Hannity is hard to take . All their personalities bragged about being at Trumps private victory party at Mara Lago. Along with Alex Jones and Rupert Murdoch Bannon's people. Trump definitely has His media.

BS.

And I highly doubt that Trump listening to Hannity is any more dangerous than Obama listening to "Reverends" Wright and Sharpton.

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - bullet - 02-25-2018 03:22 PM

(02-25-2018 02:15 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Typical liberal answers to their problems.....shut up any dissenting voices.

Fox News is the source of every thing wrong in this country? Give me a break.

TRUMP IS WINNING. Politico.

Yeah. The left is desperate to reinforce their delusional vision of the world.

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - bullet - 02-25-2018 03:24 PM

Ironic isn't it?

03-lmfao

The ABC moderator argued with Trump and stated as fact things that were untrue. The NBC moderator sent an e-mail to Hillary's campaign manager after the debate saying how he had "nailed" Trump. CNN-there's too much to list. And this is when they are supposed to be impartial moderators!

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - Old Blue - 02-25-2018 04:08 PM

Ironic isn't it?

03-lmfao

I never watch or listen to Hannity. I find him much too smarmy. Now Rush on the other hand......is a God. Although his show is during work hours, so I don't even get to hear him much.

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - gdunn - 02-25-2018 04:16 PM

I watch Hannity and Alex Jones the same amount of time.

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - Old Dominion - 02-25-2018 04:22 PM

That explains a lot

RE: Too many sheep think this is the only credible news source. - gdunn - 02-25-2018 11:06 PM

(02-25-2018 04:22 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  That explains a lot

Oh does it? I implore you to do a hard search of my posts as it pertains to Alex Jones.