CSNbbs
New moderator: J.B. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: Drexel (/forum-681.html)
+----- Thread: New moderator: J.B. (/thread-844197.html)

New moderator: J.B. - georgia_tech_swagger - 03-01-2018 06:57 PM

Since the Drexel board is fairly well established now, we have added a Drexel mod to the ranks of our CAA mods here.

04-cheers

New moderator: J.B. - Tribal - 03-01-2018 07:39 PM

Congrats to J.B.

J.B., be sure to stop by the super secret moderator forum.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RE: New moderator: J.B. - Tribe3455 - 03-01-2018 10:01 PM

Good luck JB!

RE: New moderator: J.B. - jcohen42 - 03-01-2018 10:35 PM

We're moving up in the world! Congrats J.B.!

RE: New moderator: J.B. - billthebighawksfan - 03-01-2018 11:00 PM

Congrats JB. I think I met him in Richmond with their crew. Great fans, the ones that were there.

RE: New moderator: J.B. - Dragon For Life - 03-02-2018 12:06 AM

Congrats JB! I always enjoyed talking hoops with you! Although my vote for Moderator would have been BMF haha

RE: New moderator: J.B. - J.B. - 03-02-2018 07:46 AM

Thanks everyone. We have a great group here, so I don't expect to have to do too much "moderating" but it's good to have somebody watching out to protect our interests and CSN.

If there are any threads that you'd like me to set up, or edit, let me know.

RE: New moderator: J.B. - Tribal - 03-02-2018 08:45 AM

(03-02-2018 07:46 AM)J.B. Wrote:  Thanks everyone. We have a great group here, so I don't expect to have to do too much "moderating" but it's good to have somebody watching out to protect our interests and CSN.

I don't think you'll need it here, but some mods set up a "smack" sub-forum under the off topics at the top. I left it off topic for things unrelated to my school. I found it's a good idea to save that area for political discussions and things like that. Some on the Tribe forum refer to OT as Siberia. You can set up whatever you want up there, just let the admin know and he will do it.

RE: New moderator: J.B. - B_Hawk06 - 03-02-2018 03:06 PM

(03-02-2018 08:45 AM)Tribal Wrote:  
(03-02-2018 07:46 AM)J.B. Wrote:  Thanks everyone. We have a great group here, so I don't expect to have to do too much "moderating" but it's good to have somebody watching out to protect our interests and CSN.

I don't think you'll need it here, but some mods set up a "smack" sub-forum under the off topics at the top. I left it off topic for things unrelated to my school. I found it's a good idea to save that area for political discussions and things like that. Some on the Tribe forum refer to OT as Siberia. You can set up whatever you want up there, just let the admin know and he will do it.

I second what Tribal mentioned. I set ours up with an OT (where Seahawk fans and visitors mostly chat NFL and MLB), and then also requested a "Smack" forum. It's an easy spot for if threads go wayward to move them there or if things get chippy to guide them to a spot where it's allowed without disrupting and bothering other posters that may not want to see it.

Glad to see the Dragons board alive and well!

RE: New moderator: J.B. - hiroshimacarp - 03-03-2018 05:50 AM

I heard jb encouarages cursing and political comments that have nothing to do with the topic

RE: New moderator: J.B. - DrachenFire - 03-05-2018 01:08 PM

Belated congrats. Any chance we can sticky the recruiting thread like we had on The Zone?

RE: New moderator: J.B. - J.B. - 03-05-2018 07:48 PM

(03-05-2018 01:08 PM)DrachenFire Wrote:  

Belated congrats. Any chance we can sticky the recruiting thread like we had on The Zone?

Done

RE: New moderator: J.B. - DrachenFire - 03-05-2018 09:52 PM

03-thumbsup