CSNbbs
Aboutv those high capacity magazines... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Aboutv those high capacity magazines... (/thread-844285.html)

Aboutv those high capacity magazines... - rath v2.0 - 03-02-2018 12:11 PM

I missed this in all the media coverage....authorities confirmed that the Parkland nutjob was using 10 round mags not the high capacity mags all the idiots are hot and bothered about.

Also revealed: shooter dropped his decidedly not weapon of war when it jammed (which should shock very few of us who know what makes ARs tick) and exited the school.

RE: Aboutv those high capacity magazines... - tennis2k4 - 03-02-2018 12:29 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/3k7ydk/nikolas-cruz-carved-swastikas-on-his-ammo-magazines-cops-say-vgtrn
Here is something to read.

RE: Aboutv those high capacity magazines... - rath v2.0 - 03-02-2018 12:33 PM

Lots of links but I like this one in particular because the idiot reporter spins it as the 10 round mags caused the jam.

Lol.

These people need a tutorial.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article202486304.html

RE: Aboutv those high capacity magazines... - Dasville - 03-02-2018 12:37 PM

If you throw out all the unsourced "facts".....

The shooter was allowed to walk out of the school and was obtained in a neighborhood. Speculation as to where he stopped after the shooting. As most teenagers have their phone with them 24/7, notable no reports of calls or social media activity. I guess he left that all behind. I wonder what his last social media contact was?

RE: Aboutv those high capacity magazines... - SoMs Eagle - 03-02-2018 12:48 PM

(03-02-2018 12:37 PM)Dasville Wrote:  If you throw out all the unsourced "facts".....

The shooter was allowed to walk out of the school and was obtained in a neighborhood. Speculation as to where he stopped after the shooting. As most teenagers have their phone with them 24/7, notable no reports of calls or social media activity. I guess he left that all behind. I wonder what his last social media contact was?

It was first reported he was having a coke at the local micky d’s as the BCSO officers were hiding behind a wall setting up a perimeter.

RE: Aboutv those high capacity magazines... - Dasville - 03-02-2018 01:23 PM

(03-02-2018 12:48 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(03-02-2018 12:37 PM)Dasville Wrote:  If you throw out all the unsourced "facts".....

It was first reported he was having a coke at the local micky d’s as the BCSO officers were hiding behind a wall setting up a perimeter.

Let's let the facts be uncovered. All we know is where the shooting took place and where a suspect was apprehended.

RE: Aboutv those high capacity magazines... - Kaplony - 03-02-2018 02:51 PM

(03-02-2018 01:23 PM)Dasville Wrote:  
(03-02-2018 12:48 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

Let's let the facts be uncovered. All we know is where the shooting took place and where a suspect was apprehended.

That was fact.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fla-school-shooter-sat-mcdonald-massacre-article-1.3823219

Quote:After massacring 17 people, the Florida high school shooter bought a drink at Subway and sat down at a McDonald's before cops found him casually walking down a residential street.

RE: Aboutv those high capacity magazines... - Kronke - 03-02-2018 03:04 PM

Just read the Miami Herald article, and OP is right, they claim that he only used 10-round magazines.

Is the video of inside the school where you can hear gunshots fake, then? Because you can hear 20-something shots in relatively rapid succession, where there certainly isn't time enough for a reload.

RE: Aboutv those high capacity magazines... - SuperFlyBCat - 03-02-2018 03:16 PM

(03-02-2018 03:04 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Just read the Miami Herald article, and OP is right, they claim that he only used 10-round magazines.

Is the video of inside the school where you can hear gunshots fake, then? Because you can hear 20-something shots in relatively rapid succession, where there certainly isn't time enough for a reload.

True
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4ff_1518648809

RE: Aboutv those high capacity magazines... - rath v2.0 - 03-02-2018 03:21 PM

(03-02-2018 03:04 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Just read the Miami Herald article, and OP is right, they claim that he only used 10-round magazines.

Did you like the supposition that the entry level AR luckily jammed because of the 10 round mags? I laughed out loud.