CSNbbs
On Hiring Penny??? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: "Big Dave" Memorial Smack Forum (/forum-500.html)
+------ Thread: On Hiring Penny??? (/thread-844816.html)

On Hiring Penny??? - tigerscane - 03-07-2018 06:23 PM

I am ok with Hiring Penny and bringing Larry Brown and Paul Hewitt on to staff...But Most of you guys are forgetting a Big actually HUGE factor though..With the FBI coming after everyone they plan on bringing down, The NBA is about to forgo the One and Done rule and Use the G-League as their minor league and Up the pay of the G-League as well and that is coming..So with that said If guys like Wiseman are able to forgo college and get paid and or be better developed in the league and G-League they are gonna go that route....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

RE: On Hiring Penny??? - Guitarman - 03-07-2018 07:46 PM

(03-07-2018 06:23 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I am ok with Hiring Penny and bringing Larry Brown and Paul Hewitt on to staff......#The World Is Ours Memphis....

OMG! IT'S back

(06-16-2017 05:40 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  And there you have it folks...I will and am done with this now..#The World Is Ours Memphis....

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....

RE: On Hiring Penny??? - Galilee - 03-07-2018 10:56 PM

TC you said there is no way they hire Penny. Your inside sources said Bill Laurie will not let it happen. So who lied to you?

RE: On Hiring Penny??? - TigerFan40 - 03-13-2018 05:00 PM

In all honesty, what happens if Wiseman goes to Kentucky, Lawsons to Kansas, and the only player Penny gets is Dandridge? Is everyone still ok with the choice?

RE: On Hiring Penny??? - AlonsoWDC - 03-13-2018 05:24 PM

Welcome back, TC.

RE: On Hiring Penny??? - tigerscane - 03-13-2018 06:40 PM

I am Ok With Penny being hired..But the FBI is gonna come down and Changes to the NCAA are coming..NBA and Players Union will sit down this off season and have talks, but the NBA is already talking about doing away with the One and done rule and even if it takes a year to get it worked out the G-League will increase the pay of the league and be the NBA Minor League system...And even the NFL is talking about forming some kind of Minor league type system because of whats coming for college...So By the time Wiseman and guys good enough they would go straight to the league or G-League and won't be in college...But the blue blood schools would then still just get the best of the rest players which is good but guys like Wiseman and those guys might not see college period...Just saying...#The World Is Ours Memphis....

RE: On Hiring Penny??? - Guitarman - 03-13-2018 07:55 PM

(03-13-2018 06:40 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I am Ok With Penny being hired..

You already said that. You also said:

(06-16-2017 05:40 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  And there you have it folks...I will and am done with this now..#The World Is Ours Memphis....

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....

RE: On Hiring Penny??? - Claw - 03-13-2018 10:29 PM

My sources say the shoe money will kill the one and done, but that they will now have to do two years to move to the NBA.

We are going from one for the money to two for the show.

RE: On Hiring Penny??? - TigerRob - 03-19-2018 07:18 AM

My sources said Bill Laurie and Alan Graff are two of the main ambassadors that meet with Penny a while back about coaching Memphis.