CSNbbs
2018 FINAL FOUR - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: 2018 FINAL FOUR (/thread-847140.html)

2018 FINAL FOUR - HogDawg - 03-31-2018 06:47 PM

Wow! I'm watching the Loyola-Chicago vs Michigan game in the Final Four on TNT, and I have NEVER seen TV announcers favor one team over the another like these guys are. I'm embarrassed for them. Michigan grad Jay Feely is the color analyst, and he's worse than awful. He keeps saying "we need to do this" and "we need to do that", etc.... The open disdain these two TNT clowns have for Loyola-Chicago is laughable.

RE: 2018 FINAL FOUR - TOPSTRAIGHT - 03-31-2018 07:11 PM

Should be on CBS over the air and a better crew.Jay Freely? Really?

RE: 2018 FINAL FOUR - FriscoDawg - 03-31-2018 08:09 PM

(03-31-2018 06:47 PM)HogDawg Wrote:  Wow! I'm watching the Loyola-Chicago vs Michigan game in the Final Four on TNT, and I have NEVER seen TV announcers favor one team over the another like these guys are. I'm embarrassed for them. Michigan grad Jay Feely is the color analyst, and he's worse than awful. He keeps saying "we need to do this" and "we need to do that", etc.... The open disdain these two TNT clowns have for Loyola-Chicago is laughable.
TNT had the Michigan team feed. It was supposed to be biased by design.

TruTV had the Loyola team feed. The national feed was on TBS.

Villanova-Kansas game has Villanova feed on TruTV and Kansas on TNT.

RE: 2018 FINAL FOUR - Ole Blue - 03-31-2018 08:32 PM

(03-31-2018 06:47 PM)HogDawg Wrote:  Wow! I'm watching the Loyola-Chicago vs Michigan game in the Final Four on TNT, and I have NEVER seen TV announcers favor one team over the another like these guys are. I'm embarrassed for them. Michigan grad Jay Feely is the color analyst, and he's worse than awful. He keeps saying "we need to do this" and "we need to do that", etc.... The open disdain these two TNT clowns have for Loyola-Chicago is laughable.

That was the Michigan team broadcast. The regular one was on TBS. Loyola had their own on TruTV.

RE: 2018 FINAL FOUR - ghostofclt - 04-01-2018 05:47 AM

clt hopes you are joking.

RE: 2018 FINAL FOUR - JCMiner - 04-01-2018 01:12 PM

A little bit unrelated but watching the final four in San Antonio makes me proud to share a conference with UTSA. They are definitely a basketball city. I grew up a Spurs fan and have many great memories. If Henson sticks around and if UTSA can get a better arena they will become one of the premier basketball schools in Texas.