CSNbbs
TigerLane HH Spot in Sec E plus 3 football season tickets for sale - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Tiger-Bay (/forum-502.html)
+------ Thread: TigerLane HH Spot in Sec E plus 3 football season tickets for sale (/thread-848905.html)

TigerLane HH Spot in Sec E plus 3 football season tickets for sale - Tigermemphis - 04-26-2018 12:35 PM

This is hopefully the fourth and last year that I have to do this........

I have 3.5 year old twins. I do not feel like there is any way that they will make it through a 2 hour tailgate followed by a 3 hour football game, thus not making the experience worth the cost when I have to leave before halftime every game.

I have a HH TigerLane spot at E-128 that cost $450. I have three football season tickets in section 105, row 58, seats 18,19,20 that cost $300 a piece. Face value for all is $1,350 and of course I will pay for TSF donation, HH membership, shipping and handling costs, etc. to be able to get everything.

Would anyone be interested in buying this face-value package?

At this time, I am not interested in splitting the TigerLane spot away from the three football tickets since that still leaves me in the same boat.

Anyone can respond or PM me. I'm not retired, so I'm not on here all the time, but I try to check for my messages 2-3 times during the day.

Thanks!

TM