CSNbbs
North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. (/thread-850010.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - cb4029 - 05-15-2018 03:09 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/skorea-news-agency-nkorea-threatens-192035374.html

If this ADHD summit does happen, pray.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - 200yrs2late - 05-15-2018 03:17 PM

Honestly I would have thought this would have been put on hold, especially given that NK has said they would begin demilitarization prior to meeting.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - Marc Mensa - 05-15-2018 03:44 PM

Trump has pumped up this "accomplishment" so much at home... that NK now holds all the cards. If they cancel, its billed as a loss for the President, and who wants to pin any hopes on the whims of Kim Juong Un.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - BobcatEngineer - 05-15-2018 03:49 PM

(05-15-2018 03:44 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Trump has pumped up this "accomplishment" so much at home... that NK now holds all the cards. If they cancel, its billed as a loss for the President, and who wants to pin any hopes on the whims of Kim Juong Un.

Has "Very Honorable" Kim Jong Un learned to play 4-D chess?

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - Paul M - 05-15-2018 04:05 PM

(05-15-2018 03:17 PM)200yrs2late Wrote:  Honestly I would have thought this would have been put on hold, especially given that NK has said they would begin demilitarization prior to meeting.

Yeah, baffled why this wouldn't have been put on hold.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - Attackcoog - 05-15-2018 04:24 PM

(05-15-2018 03:44 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Trump has pumped up this "accomplishment" so much at home... that NK now holds all the cards. If they cancel, its billed as a loss for the President, and who wants to pin any hopes on the whims of Kim Juong Un.

"He says praying feverishly". Never seen democrats pray so hard for peace to fail. I believe Trump has, unlike the moronic Dem's of the prior administration, always said if the deal on the table is not a good one for the US---then he will walk. So, this was never a done deal. The only thing that was guaranteed was that we wouldnt sign another idiotic Obama style agreement where everyone gets exactly what they want except for the US--who just gets stuck with paying the tab.

That said, I think we probably should have cancelled any joint military drills in the days leading up to the summit as a reciprocal good will gesture.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - umbluegray - 05-15-2018 04:26 PM

North Korea holds no cards.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - DavidSt - 05-15-2018 04:33 PM

Everybody warned Trump not to trust the Little Rocket man, but he ignored everybody.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - thespiritof1976 - 05-15-2018 04:36 PM

The President has a Trump card to play.

And his hand beats all.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - thespiritof1976 - 05-15-2018 04:38 PM

I find it ironic that the liberals on this board all come out right at the same time.

Call me a conspiracy theorist (and I am) but I still have an inkling that most liberals online are confined to just a few with multiple sock puppet accounts.

North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - JMUDunk - 05-15-2018 04:46 PM

(05-15-2018 04:33 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  Everybody warned Trump not to trust the Little Rocket man, but he ignored everybody.

What on earth are you yapping about now?

He’s said it nearly every time the topic is discussed: maximum pressure, maximum sanctions remain.

And as noted above-He’s said repeatedly if it’s not a good deal for the US (not a good deal for Russia, China, Iran, japan, Canada whomever), a good deal for the US, he’ll get up and walk away.

As succinctly, famously stated by Ronaldus Maximus- Trust but verify.

Worked pretty well then, it can work again.

Thus far Trump has given zippo, zero, zilch.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - Fort Bend Owl - 05-15-2018 04:57 PM

(05-15-2018 04:38 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  I find it ironic that the liberals on this board all come out right at the same time.

Call me a conspiracy theorist (and I am) but I still have an inkling that most liberals online are confined to just a few with multiple sock puppet accounts.

I don't get that at all. But the mods could easily check IP addresses and prove your point correct if they wanted to. You honestly think DavidSt's writing style is similar to other posters here? I don't.

It's pretty obvious to me there are about 8-10 liberal posters on this board; some are more prolific than others. We're out-numbered by quite a big percentage on this board, but really only 20-25 conservative posters post here all the time. Many just pipe in with a thought or two from time to time??

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - Marc Mensa - 05-15-2018 04:59 PM

(05-15-2018 03:49 PM)BobcatEngineer Wrote:  

Has "Very Honorable" Kim Jong Un learned to play 4-D chess?

Do they teach 4D chess at Trump University? Trust me, there are dumbasses who would sign up for classes.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - THE NC Herd Fan - 05-15-2018 05:36 PM

Not sure what Kim J. gains by cancelling, he already released the hostages.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - shere khan - 05-15-2018 05:52 PM

(05-15-2018 04:38 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  I find it ironic that the liberals on this board all come out right at the same time.

They hate America

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - CrimsonPhantom - 05-15-2018 06:01 PM

They get safe space alerts on their phones so they know when its ok to post as a group, because if they post as an individual...oh wait they are not allowed to act as individuals...plus they hate America.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - Dasville - 05-15-2018 06:08 PM

A win/win means everyone gets a win. My prediction, Rodman gets the rebound!

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - usmbacker - 05-15-2018 06:09 PM

Kerry is probably over there advising Rocket Boy. Kerry is the libs favorite traitor and they love him. I know you libs would love to see Kim get nukes and threaten world peace if it made Trump look bad. Trump has said from day one, he will see if Kim is ready to deal and if he doesn't, then warm up the bombers.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - umbluegray - 05-15-2018 11:40 PM

Ben Shapiro shared an interesting story the other morning on Glenn Beck's radio show.

Tiffany's owned the air rights for the area. Trump met with Tiffany's executives and told them he wanted to buy the air rights. They weren't interested in selling.

Trump told them he's building next door to them. He presented two sets of plans:
1. The ugliest 5-story building you could imagine
2. Trump Tower

He left both sets of plans with the Tiffany's execs, told them they'll decide which of the two buildings he'll build, then he walked out.

Tiffany's sold him the air rights for $5M because they knew he would do it.

Trump's strategy for making a deal: hold all the cards and follow through with what you say.

NoKo will deal or they will be dealt out.

RE: North Korea is threatening to cancel summit. - MrMeeseeks - 05-16-2018 01:03 AM

(05-15-2018 04:24 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Never seen democrats pray so hard for peace to fail.

Narrative > Lives