CSNbbs
First Brennan and now Comey...... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: First Brennan and now Comey...... (/thread-850486.html)

Pages: 1 2

First Brennan and now Comey...... - usmbacker - 05-23-2018 10:45 AM

You can smell the fear. Their party is over and they are scared......They can't handle now that their spying has been busted, they have to face the music. Trump is fighting back and in their world, that is not allowed.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - SoMs Eagle - 05-23-2018 11:00 AM

(05-23-2018 10:45 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  You can smell the fear. Their party is over and they are scared......They can't handle now that their spying has been busted, they have to face the music. Trump is fighting back and in their world, that is not allowed.

With a video of him being perp walked maybe?

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - usmbacker - 05-23-2018 11:06 AM

(05-23-2018 11:00 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(05-23-2018 10:45 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  You can smell the fear. Their party is over and they are scared......They can't handle now that their spying has been busted, they have to face the music. Trump is fighting back and in their world, that is not allowed.

The FISA court is tightly regulated also and yet they used lies to get a favorable FISA court ruling. He is too stupid to understand we are on to their crimes and so he makes comments like that. Also, his tweet pretty much confirms 100% that they did spy on Turmp's campaign.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - NIUAlum90 - 05-23-2018 11:21 AM

They will be able to say to their grandkids that the USA is still a free country. We came close between 2008-2016 to losing it, but President Trump saved our country for prosperity. Don't lose it.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - usmbacker - 05-23-2018 11:32 AM

President Trump is outside the WH about to leave for Long Island to meet about MS-13 with police officers. A reporter asked him about Comey's tweet. Here was his reply:

Quote:"I did a great service to this country by firing James Comey."

Yes sir, you did.

First Brennan and now Comey...... - JMUDunk - 05-23-2018 12:21 PM

“Confidential human sources”...

How very Orwellian and DC swamp-speak like.

IOW’s, a spy. Or potentially even, spies.

Been saying for a while Homey be better off just to dummy up and go teach his “ethics” (which is downright laughable at this point), now he’s openly copped to this entire criminal enterprise.

Hope these liars like he and lying Clapper and commie lover Brennan have socked away some portion of their 174 grand a year salary’s, cause man they’re gonna burn through about 10 years of that in NO time.

Couldn’t happen to more deserving people.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - Owl 69/70/75 - 05-23-2018 12:23 PM

(05-23-2018 11:06 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  
The FISA court is tightly regulated also and yet they used lies to get a favorable FISA court ruling. He is too stupid to understand we are on to their crimes and so he makes comments like that. Also, his tweet pretty much confirms 100% that they did spy on Turmp's campaign.

They didn't exactly use lies, they used unverified data. Oh, I suppose they did lie in that they had to represent to the court the data had been verified and confirmed. As Adam Schiff told CNN, they didn't use all of the dossier and some of what they used had been verified and confirmed. That means some wasn't. King's X.

I don't like the FISA procedure. It's a ex parte proceeding. I think there should be an ad litem to represent the object for the purpose of asking the questions that should have been asked in front of the judge. If those questions had been asked, and answered honestly, the warrant apparently would not have issued. I think that anything flowing from that warrant is inadmissible in court as fruit of the poisoned tree.

But I don't think the goal was to preserve admissibility. The goal was just to find something, anything, that would support casting negative innuendo about Trump and his campaign/administration. If they can get it into the media, and thus into the court of public opinion, who cares whether they did it by the numbers? The goal was to ruin a reputation, not get a conviction.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - solohawks - 05-23-2018 12:40 PM

Did he really break out "WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!???"

First Brennan and now Comey...... - JMUDunk - 05-23-2018 12:40 PM

(05-23-2018 12:23 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(05-23-2018 11:06 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  

They didn't exactly use lies, they used unverified data. Oh, I suppose they did lie in that they had to represent to the court the data had been verified and confirmed. As Adam Schiff told CNN, they didn't use all of the dossier and some of what they used had been verified and confirmed. That means some wasn't. King's X.

I don't like the FISA procedure. It's a ex parte proceeding. I think there should be an ad litem to represent the object for the purpose of asking the questions that should have been asked in front of the judge. If those questions had been asked, and answered honestly, the warrant apparently would not have issued. I think that anything flowing from that warrant is inadmissible in court as fruit of the poisoned tree.

But I don't think the goal was to preserve admissibility. The goal was just to find something, anything, that would support casting negative innuendo about Trump and his campaign/administration. If they can get it into the media, and thus into the court of public opinion, who cares whether they did it by the numbers? The goal was to ruin a reputation, not get a conviction.

Is lying by omission a real thing in legal terms? There was pretty clearly plenty of that.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - TechRocks - 05-23-2018 12:48 PM

(05-23-2018 11:32 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  President Trump is outside the WH about to leave for Long Island to meet about MS-13 with police officers. A reporter asked him about Comey's tweet. Here was his reply:

Quote:"I did a great service to this country by firing James Comey."

Yes sir, you did.

And that's becoming more obvious with each passing day.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - Lord Stanley - 05-23-2018 12:51 PM

(05-23-2018 10:45 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  

No one is more impressed with the government than the government.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - Native Georgian - 05-23-2018 12:59 PM

I predict Comey will give one of the keynote speeches at the next DNC.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - Attackcoog - 05-23-2018 01:01 PM

They will do so when they tell them the story of how Comey landed in jail for sedition.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - SoMs Eagle - 05-23-2018 01:05 PM

(05-23-2018 12:59 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  I predict Comey will give one of the keynote speeches at the next DNC.

He may give the acceptance speech. They do love criminals you know.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - MemTigers1998 - 05-23-2018 01:09 PM

(05-23-2018 12:59 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  I predict Comey will give one of the keynote speeches at the next DNC.

Him, Animal from MS13, a couple of gays/ trannies, and a few of the Syrian terrorist refugees. It'll be one big 3 ring circus with Maxine and Fredrica Wilson dressed as the clowns.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - usmbacker - 05-23-2018 01:13 PM

(05-23-2018 12:40 PM)solohawks Wrote:  Did he really break out "WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!???"

No, it was worse. It was grandchildren.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - Native Georgian - 05-23-2018 08:58 PM

(05-23-2018 01:05 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

He may give the acceptance speech. They do love criminals you know.
Depending on how things go over the next 24 months, he could — yes, seriously — be considered for the VP nod. There are hundreds of different variables that could derail that possibility. But stranger things have happened.

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - stinkfist - 05-23-2018 09:10 PM

(05-23-2018 12:51 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  

they rank right up there with 'mission statements' having 'merit'.....

#govtrunamok

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - shere khan - 05-23-2018 09:16 PM

(05-23-2018 09:10 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

#govtrunamok
They really love sniffing their own farts

RE: First Brennan and now Comey...... - shere khan - 05-23-2018 09:21 PM

(05-23-2018 09:16 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(05-23-2018 09:10 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

#govtrunamok
They really love sniffing their own farts
Molly Hemingway responds to comey

Mollie

@MZHemingway

“No evidence of spying.” “Spying was deserved.” “Spying was properly regulated so stop asking questions

Bwahahahaha