CSNbbs
That esteemed spokesperson for the Dems, speaks again - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: That esteemed spokesperson for the Dems, speaks again (/thread-851918.html)

That esteemed spokesperson for the Dems, speaks again - usmbacker - 06-17-2018 07:05 PM

This time that Statesperson is attacking the First Lady...

“F$&k You, Melanie”

Yep, you libs have a real winner there.

Kathy Griffin speaks

RE: That esteemed spokesperson for the Dems, speaks again - thespiritof1976 - 06-17-2018 07:07 PM

Moron drug addict can't even get her name right. BTW, I call dibs on this one being the next hollywood harlot to O.D.

RE: That esteemed spokesperson for the Dems, speaks again - stinkfist - 06-17-2018 07:12 PM

(06-17-2018 07:07 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  Moron drug addict can't even get her name right. BTW, I call dibs on this one being the next hollywood harlot to O.D.

my man......03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

#biatchismaladypersonified

RE: That esteemed spokesperson for the Dems, speaks again - Kronke - 06-17-2018 07:33 PM

The alt-left is lashing out because it's hitting them that we are now entering the home stretch before the midterms, and President Trump's approvals ratings only continue to rise, their generic ballot advantage has evaporated, and all they've managed to come up with to run on is "drumpf is hitler", which is pathetic.

They think they have something here, but refusing to follow the rule of law while refusing to compromise and secure the border is the VERY ISSUE that won President Trump the presidency to begin with.

It's incredible. President Trump must be in awe at how bad the democrats are at this. Then they compound their problem by being vile and hateful.

RE: That esteemed spokesperson for the Dems, speaks again - ODUsmitty - 06-17-2018 07:46 PM

Her version of ugly runs bone deep.

RE: That esteemed spokesperson for the Dems, speaks again - memphistiger89 - 06-17-2018 08:41 PM

The tweet is already receiving backlash online: “Kathy Griffin is hate filled and pathetic,” one user tweeted, saying the comic was one reason “why the left can’t be taken seriously.”

Nailed it.

That esteemed spokesperson for the Dems, speaks again - JMUDunk - 06-17-2018 08:58 PM

(06-17-2018 07:46 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Her version of ugly runs bone deep.

Well, seems she/it was born with one natural born talent.

Funny or ugly, y’all decide.

RE: That esteemed spokesperson for the Dems, speaks again - usmbacker - 06-17-2018 09:58 PM

It is all they have now...

RE: That esteemed spokesperson for the Dems, speaks again - Native Georgian - 06-17-2018 10:19 PM

When did James Woods start being so outspoken about politics? I remember seeing him on TV far back as the ’70s but until recently I never heard him really unloading like this.

RE: That esteemed spokesperson for the Dems, speaks again - usmbacker - 06-17-2018 10:35 PM

(06-17-2018 10:19 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  When did James Woods start being so outspoken about politics? I remember seeing him on TV far back as the ’70s but until recently I never heard him really unloading like this.

He has been very outspoken on politics on his twitter for a long time. He said he retired from acting because he couldn't get roles any longer due to his outspoken conservative beliefs and his support of President Trump. Here is another tweet from him today.