CSNbbs
LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action (/thread-858034.html)

Pages: 1 2

LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - TechRocks - 09-14-2018 05:23 PM

Quote:As Hurricane Florence continues to wreak havoc on the Carolinas, weather people and storm chasers are heading as close as they can to the eye of the storm without putting themselves in danger.

One such reporter was caught on camera bracing for the storm ... a little too intensely.

In the video shared by Twitter user @gourdnibler, two men can be seen walking at a comfortable and relaxed pace behind a reporter from the Weather Channel battling what one can only assume are ferocious winds.

https://mashable.com/article/weatherman-dramatically-braces-for-storm/#kqkqi3nrTPq5

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - HuskyU - 09-14-2018 05:25 PM

That microphone is really heavy tho.

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - Eagleaidaholic - 09-14-2018 06:23 PM

You can't get good ratings standing saying. "This ain't so bad".

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - SoMs Eagle - 09-14-2018 07:09 PM

Now that is hilarious! Reminds me of Mach and his “impeach Trump” threads.

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - Marc Mensa - 09-14-2018 07:09 PM

Can’t believe squat the Weather Channel says...
There is actually a viral thread from their founder claiming to debunk global warming.

Just a dog and pony show over there. Stick with CNN.

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - GoodOwl - 09-14-2018 07:13 PM

03-lmfao Busted!

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - SoMs Eagle - 09-14-2018 07:13 PM

(09-14-2018 07:09 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Stick with CNN.

Of course. Look how well informed it’s 4 viewers are. They have never even heard of Sarah Carter.

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - TechRocks - 09-14-2018 07:19 PM

(09-14-2018 07:09 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Can’t believe squat the Weather Channel says...
There is actually a viral thread from their founder claiming to debunk global warming.

Gotta agree with Mensa here. When you've got Katrina striking the Gulf Coast during Bush's term, and now Florence, what more proof does one need that mother earth is pissed about conservatives denying man-made global warming.

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - JRsec - 09-14-2018 07:44 PM

(09-14-2018 05:23 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

Quote:As Hurricane Florence continues to wreak havoc on the Carolinas, weather people and storm chasers are heading as close as they can to the eye of the storm without putting themselves in danger.

One such reporter was caught on camera bracing for the storm ... a little too intensely.

In the video shared by Twitter user @gourdnibler, two men can be seen walking at a comfortable and relaxed pace behind a reporter from the Weather Channel battling what one can only assume are ferocious winds.

https://mashable.com/article/weatherman-dramatically-braces-for-storm/#kqkqi3nrTPq5

Well he either has kidney stones, or he's faking facing the "ferocious" winds of a Cat 1 turning into a Tropical Storm.

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - TechRocks - 09-14-2018 07:50 PM

(09-14-2018 07:44 PM)JRsec Wrote:  

Well he either has kidney stones, or he's faking facing the "ferocious" winds of a Cat 1 turning into a Tropical Storm.

I've had kidney stones and made that guy look like a statue. When I got to the emergency room the male nurse took a look at me and said, "well, most guys your age hoping around like that, I'd guess you're passing a kidney stone, though they're usually crying as well". I told him to give me a minute and I'd be more than happy to cry for him.

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - AdoptedMonarch - 09-14-2018 08:36 PM

(09-14-2018 07:09 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Can’t believe squat the Weather Channel says...

Most folks would say that the most extraordinary aspect regarding this faked report is that it did not happen on CNN.

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - olliebaba - 09-14-2018 10:32 PM

That was hilarious. Thanks for the enjoyment.

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - TigerBlue4Ever - 09-15-2018 07:18 AM

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - stinkfist - 09-15-2018 07:22 AM

(09-14-2018 07:44 PM)JRsec Wrote:  

maybe he has rickets....or would that be crickets.....I'm easily confused....

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - AdoptedMonarch - 09-15-2018 07:37 AM

As funny as this clip is, it also highlights how corrosive our press has become.

Virginia Gov Northam - - a good man (the Gillispie bumper-sticker ad notwithstanding) - - showed just how timid our gov't can be when it comes to a sensationist media. He declared a mandatory evacuation five (!!!!!) days in advance of a remotely possible strike by Florence. Schools were cancelled for a week. Business was shutdown. Mail did not deliver. Non-emergency medical appointments were cancelled. People were unnecessarily directed to leave their homes.

All for what? So that a spineless governor and his equally spineless minions at the municipal level, could be spared unwanted attention from a fear-mongering press eager to sell ads.

Pathetic.

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - VA49er - 09-15-2018 07:52 AM

lol, I agree but it has nothing to do with global warming. TWC spouts impending doom and people are starting to wise up to the nonsense.

LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - Kronke - 09-15-2018 07:28 PM

[Image: DnKikdGW4AA-wWJ?format=jpg]

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - 450bench - 09-15-2018 09:48 PM

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsd6izadqc.jpg]

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - miko33 - 09-16-2018 07:14 AM

You had to see this coming. Who wants to watch a channel dedicated to facts alone. While some of us would love it - many others would become bored with the unvarnished truth and prefer exciting stories even if those stories have a touch of artistic license...

RE: LOL Weather Channel Drama Queen in action - Machiavelli - 09-16-2018 07:45 AM

(09-14-2018 07:09 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Now that is hilarious! Reminds me of Mach and his “impeach Trump” threads.

Do I owe you any rent for living in your head. This is two threads in two days that you singled me out of nowhere.......

Ohhh btw. Impeach no. He probably resigns in disgrace. The Captain Bonespur coward way.