CSNbbs
Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL (/thread-858118.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - CrimsonPhantom - 09-15-2018 03:01 PM

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - HuskyU - 09-16-2018 05:06 PM

The woman is now claiming Kavanaugh tried to kill her...

And Feinstein had his letter for months???

Absolutely deplorable.

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - shere khan - 09-16-2018 05:09 PM

Let me just get this out of the way.

I don't believer her.

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - THE NC Herd Fan - 09-16-2018 05:26 PM

Kavanaugh has been a Federal Judge for years, the lying BIATCH just now decides to accuse him of something that happened nearly 40 years ago. Yes nothing phony about her accusation is there?

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - Jugnaut - 09-16-2018 05:58 PM

(09-16-2018 05:26 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  Kavanaugh has been a Federal Judge for years, the lying BIATCH just now decides to accuse him of something that happened nearly 40 years ago. Yes nothing phony about her accusation is there?

After the way the democrats made up stuff against roy moore, I dont believe any of this stuff. Additionally, the other guy that was supposedly there said this never happened. If it was true, why until his supreme court confirmation to come forward? This smells.

Finally, let's say for arguments sake that it did happen 40 years ago. Kavanaugh was allegedly drunk and groped her. Dozens of women have come forward in support od his character. One incident while intoxicated 40 years ago, which was out of character, wouldnt disqualify him in my book.

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - memphistiger89 - 09-16-2018 06:06 PM

I can't watch the meltdown from the left when Kavanaugh gets confirmed.

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - stinkfist - 09-16-2018 06:13 PM

this is why #termlimits

these stupid fk'rs are out of control....

we've reached an entire other level of insane self preservation....

this is why I'm now paying FULL att'n.....these dipshites have completely lost their way in relative focus to what they were designed to achieve....

fk 'em all with mandatory prison sex...

it's disgusting what OUR CONGRESS HAS DEVELOPED INTO.....

both sides should be pissed the fk off.....

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - 450bench - 09-16-2018 06:51 PM

What a pile of garbage...

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - THE NC Herd Fan - 09-16-2018 07:11 PM

It's OVER demoncrats have succeeded in Borking Kavanaugh!!! Flake wants a hearing before advancing his nomination. Sounds like Flake is willing to pull an being a d!ck McCain and vote with democrats to stop this.

Quote:And GOP Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), another member of the Judiciary Committee, said on Sunday he believes the panel shouldn’t vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination until they’ve had time to dig into the allegation.
“For me, we can’t vote until we hear more,” Flake told the Post.

Kananaugh is Borked

With Kavanaugh nomination over, Trump needs to nominate replacement Grassley needs to set 1 week hearing to confirm, no more bull$hit on someone.

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - Claw - 09-16-2018 07:17 PM

The Republicans need to trot out some classmate of his to say it was him and not Kavanaugh.

It would serve the bastards right.

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - THE NC Herd Fan - 09-16-2018 07:20 PM

(09-16-2018 07:17 PM)Claw Wrote:  The Republicans need to trot out some classmate of his to say it was him and not Kavanaugh.

It would serve the bastards right.

The only other person in the room when this was supposed to have happened said NOTHING happened.

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - stinkfist - 09-16-2018 07:44 PM

(09-16-2018 07:11 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  It's OVER demoncrats have succeeded in Borking Kavanaugh!!! Flake wants a hearing before advancing his nomination. Sounds like Flake is willing to pull an being a d!ck McCain and vote with democrats to stop this.

Quote:And GOP Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), another member of the Judiciary Committee, said on Sunday he believes the panel shouldn’t vote on Kavanaugh’s nomination until they’ve had time to dig into the allegation.

Kananaugh is Borked

With Kavanaugh nomination over, Trump needs to nominate replacement Grassley needs to set 1 week hearing to confirm, no more bull$hit on someone.

ya can't laugh any harder at ding-a-ling land.....we all grew up amongst the dippos....

this is beyond freddie joe patek [sic]....

how I so despise congress....

we are governed by dumb dumb land....

what's the ol' adage, "treat the children like children".....something like that...

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - shere khan - 09-16-2018 07:49 PM

(09-16-2018 07:44 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(09-16-2018 07:11 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  It's OVER demoncrats have succeeded in Borking Kavanaugh!!! Flake wants a hearing before advancing his nomination. Sounds like Flake is willing to pull an being a d!ck McCain and vote with democrats to stop this.

Kananaugh is Borked

ya can't laugh any harder at ding-a-ling land.....we all grew up amongst the dippos....

what's the ol' adage, "treat the children like children".....something like that...

Flake is a pos and a coward, he will vote yes because he doesnt have the balls to vote no. he will virtue signal and thats it.

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - Kronke - 09-16-2018 07:58 PM

I think odds are that Kavanaugh still gets through on a party line minus 1 vote, with Cocaine Mitch allowing the neo-cons to draw straws on who gets to cast the meaningless, virtue signaling 'No' vote.

(09-16-2018 07:11 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  With Kavanaugh nomination over, Trump needs to nominate replacement Grassley needs to set 1 week hearing to confirm, no more bull$hit on someone.

omg yes. Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, Amy Coney Barrett!

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - Kronke - 09-16-2018 08:02 PM

Imagine how much sweeter it will be when the dems fall juuuust short.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - TechRocks - 09-16-2018 08:27 PM

Funny isn't it? Multiple accusations of unwanted, forced sexual contact and even battery by a man in a position of power isn't enough to bother anyone when a guy is running for president and has a (D) behind his name, but a claim that surfaces after 40 years that a drunk kid groped a girl, and the left goes wild saying he's not qualified for the Supreme Court.

If I was a cynic, which I'm not.................

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - stinkfist - 09-16-2018 08:34 PM

(09-16-2018 07:49 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(09-16-2018 07:44 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

Kananaugh is Borked

Flake is a pos and a coward, he will vote yes because he doesnt have the balls to vote no. he will virtue signal and thats it.

no question about it....he's an infant in the finest version of "The Peter Principle"....

shite like this makes watergate look like romper room, or this guy....

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - Native Georgian - 09-16-2018 08:41 PM

Flakehas not said that he will vote against Kavanaugh. He just said the Committee shouldn’t vote until Ford has a chance to testify. Not unreasonable, IMHO.

If the Committee votes without letting her testify, the political blowback will be far more intense than anything we’ve seen in a long time. Now, with that said, Prof. Ford will have to present some proof to back up her accusation, or else Kavanaugh will be confirmed anyway.

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - olliebaba - 09-16-2018 10:59 PM

(09-16-2018 08:41 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  Flakehas not said that he will vote against Kavanaugh. He just said the Committee shouldn’t vote until Ford has a chance to testify. Not unreasonable, IMHO.

If the Committee votes without letting her testify, the political blowback will be far more intense than anything we’ve seen in a long time. Now, with that said, Prof. Ford will have to present some proof to back up her accusation, or else Kavanaugh will be confirmed anyway.

In order for this circus to be fair they need the guy that says he was there and nothing happen to testify too. If the Reps are too stupid to not see this joke of month promoted by the Demons then I'll lose all respect for them... as if they cared.

RE: Democrats' recent accusation against Kavanaugh is EVIL - JMUDunk - 09-17-2018 12:48 AM

(09-16-2018 06:06 PM)memphistiger89 Wrote:  I can't watch the meltdown from the left when Kavanaugh gets confirmed.

Ohhhh, yes you can.

I'll pop the corn. 04-cheers 07-coffee3