CSNbbs
Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard dies with granddaughter in crash - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: College Sports and Conference Realignment (/forum-637.html)
+---- Thread: Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard dies with granddaughter in crash (/thread-863780.html)

Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard dies with granddaughter in crash - SuperFlyBCat - 11-17-2018 05:08 PM

Very sad news RIP.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25296176/auburn-tigers-superfan-tammy-renae-bullard-52-dies-auto-crash

Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard and her 3-year-old granddaughter died Friday in an auto accident on an Alabama highway.

Bullard, 52, known by many for her regular call-in appearances on the Paul Finebaum Show on ESPN Radio, was in an SUV that collided with a commercial truck, which veered across the road and into oncoming traffic after overturning, AL.com reported Friday, citing Alabama state police.

Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard dies with granddaughter in crash - Jjoey52 - 11-17-2018 05:24 PM

Very sad, her calls were very unique.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard dies with granddaughter in crash - 72Tiger - 11-17-2018 05:47 PM

Sorry to hear that.

RE: Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard dies with granddaughter in crash - johnintx - 11-17-2018 06:11 PM

Very horrible accident. RIP.

I don't listen to Finebaum much anymore, but the callers make his show. People like Phyllis, Tammy, Jim in Tuscaloosa, and others have made Paul a millionaire. Behind all the bluster is a real community of callers and listeners.

I remember a few years back, when Paul took Tammy and a couple of other callers to visit Robert in Waterloo, Iowa. Robert is a regular caller who has cerebral palsy. A very, very cool moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVbAoqCLJFg&t=7s

RIP.

RE: Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard dies with granddaughter in crash - DawgNBama - 11-17-2018 06:16 PM

RIP Tammy Bullard.

RE: Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard dies with granddaughter in crash - SuperFlyBCat - 11-17-2018 06:26 PM

(11-17-2018 06:11 PM)johnintx Wrote:  Very horrible accident. RIP.

I don't listen to Finebaum much anymore, but the callers make his show. People like Phyllis, Tammy, Jim in Tuscaloosa, and others have made Paul a millionaire. Behind all the bluster is a real community of callers and listeners.

I remember a few years back, when Paul took Tammy and a couple of other callers to visit Robert in Waterloo, Iowa. Robert is a regular caller who has cerebral palsy. A very, very cool moment.

RIP.
Yep and don't forget the guy who put the poison in the soil of the trees at Auburn. He called in lol. He named his kids Crimson and Tyde or something like that. Updyke is his name I think.

RE: Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard dies with granddaughter in crash - JRsec - 11-17-2018 10:16 PM

(11-17-2018 06:26 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

RIP.
Yep and don't forget the guy who put the poison in the soil of the trees at Auburn. He called in lol. He named his kids Crimson and Tyde or something like that. Updyke is his name I think.

Yes, it was Harvey Updike who was a caller before poisoning the trees, and did it so that he could impress Paul, and called Paul and told him so. Paul tries to distance himself from that incident by pretending that the calls before hand that egged Harvey on weren't pertinent to his actions.

The accident was horrific and at the the time of the morning on 280 just outside of Childersburg the traffic is usually fairly heavy as commuters head into Birmingham for work. There was likely no place for her to try to steer into to get away from it. The one who really needs your prayers is her daughter who lost her mom and her three year old little girl.

RE: Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard dies with granddaughter in crash - AllTideUp - 11-18-2018 12:47 AM

(11-17-2018 10:16 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(11-17-2018 06:26 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

RIP.

Yes, it was Harvey Updike who was a caller before poisoning the trees, and did it so that he could impress Paul, and called Paul and told him so. Paul tries to distance himself from that incident by pretending that the calls before hand that egged Harvey on weren't pertinent to his actions.

The accident was horrific and at the the time of the morning on 280 just outside of Childersburg the traffic is usually fairly heavy as commuters head into Birmingham for work. There was likely no place for her to try to steer into to get away from it. The one who really needs your prayers is her daughter who lost her mom and her three year old little girl.

I was just on that highway a couple of weeks ago. Most of it seems to flow like an interstate, but without all the same safety measures.

I actually know someone who knew Tammy. Whatever people heard on air was just a persona for entertainment purposes. I suspect that is true of most of the regulars.

She was a sweet lady and it's just terrible what happened to that family.

The only positive here is that if the family has any financial need right now then there should be a lot of people interested in helping.

War Eagle, Tammy

RE: Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard dies with granddaughter in crash - TripleA - 11-18-2018 12:12 PM

I live near Auburn, and have driven that stretch of highway a hundred times. A terrible tragedy. And Tammy was an outrageous fan, to be polite, lol. RIP.

RE: Auburn superfan Tammy Renae Bullard dies with granddaughter in crash - JRsec - 11-18-2018 02:46 PM

(11-18-2018 12:12 PM)TripleA Wrote:  I live near Auburn, and have driven that stretch of highway a hundred times. A terrible tragedy. And Tammy was an outrageous fan, to be polite, lol. RIP.

Who among Paul's regular callers is not outrageous?