CSNbbs
[NEWS] Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: [NEWS] Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer (/thread-880722.html)

Pages: 1 2

Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - CrimsonPhantom - 08-14-2019 05:33 PM

03-lmfao 01-wingedeagle

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - B_Hawk06 - 08-14-2019 05:40 PM

Hahaha. That's cute.

She's willing to give up a make believe elected position for the possibility of a real elected position.

What a fraud.

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - ODU BBALL - 08-14-2019 05:51 PM

I'm willing to give up the money for the $250,000 scratch off ticket that I lost if the Lottery will award me half of the next Power Ball drawing top prize instead. 07-coffee3

Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - JMUDunk - 08-14-2019 06:02 PM

Nah, she isn’t full-on crazy train.

Not at all. Wow.

Can you just imagine a Sloe-Abrams ticket?

Lolololol

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - Fort Bend Owl - 08-14-2019 06:05 PM

I'll bite. Who is Sloe?

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - Native Georgian - 08-14-2019 06:15 PM

(08-14-2019 06:05 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  I'll bite. Who is Sloe?
Biden

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - usmbacker - 08-14-2019 07:45 PM

She and sleepy Joe are a perfect fit.

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - TripleA - 08-14-2019 08:00 PM

How about Marianne Williamson and Stacey Abrams? One thinks she's the Governor of Georgia, and the other is an alien.

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - Fo Shizzle - 08-15-2019 05:28 AM

FFS.

Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - JMUDunk - 08-15-2019 06:18 AM

(08-14-2019 08:00 PM)TripleA Wrote:  How about Marianne Williamson and Stacey Abrams? One thinks she's the Governor of Georgia, and the other is an alien.

I honestly think I’d give that some consideration just for the comedic relief lulz.
Crystal sales and peach cobbler would go through the roof!

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - SoMs Eagle - 08-15-2019 07:18 AM

Just as a thought exercise; who is the republican example of a Stacey Abrams?

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - TigerBlue4Ever - 08-15-2019 07:32 AM

(08-15-2019 07:18 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Just as a thought exercise; who is the republican example of a Stacey Abrams?

I'm stumped...

Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - JMUDunk - 08-15-2019 07:33 AM

Jim Traficant? Maybe Lyndon LaRouche?!? Blago?

Tough question, doing the best I can. The Terminator perhaps?

Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - JMUDunk - 08-15-2019 07:35 AM

Oh, oh, oh!!!

Mittens!

Freaking nailed it!

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - Billy_Bearcat - 08-15-2019 07:54 AM

(08-15-2019 07:33 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Jim Traficant? Maybe Lyndon LaRouche?!? Blago?

Traficant and Blago were both Dems.

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - SuperFlyBCat - 08-15-2019 08:04 AM

Stacey would be a better DT for the Falcons that a VP.

Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - JMUDunk - 08-15-2019 08:08 AM

(08-15-2019 07:54 AM)Billy_Bearcat Wrote:  
(08-15-2019 07:33 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Jim Traficant? Maybe Lyndon LaRouche?!? Blago?

Traficant and Blago were both Dems.

Yea, they were a reach. Traficant went Indy and Blago is/was a drumpf buddy tho.

Anyone got a better guess?

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - bullet - 08-15-2019 08:23 AM

https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2019/08/15/stacey-abrams-grift-keeps-grifting/

"...So, Abrams has to continue with this tirade about stolen elections, minority voter suppression, and the like. The problem for Democrats is that she is doing this at the most pivotal time in the national party’s existence: They are trying to raise money to fight Trump. She exists right now solely to raise money, but that money should be going to them.

None of the Democrats will dare to raise any objections to Abrams’ campaign of “Me, Myself, and I,” because they don’t want to be the ones to tell a black woman to stop being a victim and start helping the team. They will let this continue because that’s the box they as a party have trapped themselves in, and they can’t make this a team effort until the other candidates do...."

As I have pointed out before, those people removed from the voter rolls were done in accordance with federal law (which I believe was passed during the Clinton administration) to keep the rolls clean. These people hadn't responded to mail in several years. Most of them were people registered by Abrams in her fraud filled voter registration campaign. In other words, some probably didn't exist. Others never asked to be registered.

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - olliebaba - 08-15-2019 09:29 PM

(08-15-2019 07:18 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Just as a thought exercise; who is the republican example of a Stacey Abrams?

Senator Flake from Arizona.

RE: Stacey Abrams willing to give up being rightful governor of Georgia if a VP offer - ODUsmitty - 08-16-2019 12:40 AM

Stacey the Hut is a gap-toothed slut