CSNbbs
[NEWS] A second person has accused Katy Perry of sexual misconduct - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: [NEWS] A second person has accused Katy Perry of sexual misconduct (/thread-880822.html)

A second person has accused Katy Perry of sexual misconduct - CrimsonPhantom - 08-16-2019 12:04 PM

Quote:Just three days after her “Teenage Dream” co-star Josh Kloss came forward with accusations of sexual assault, another person has surfaced with her own story of misconduct at the hands of Katy Perry. This time, a TV presenter and producer in the country of Georgia is claiming that the pop star harassed her at an industry party. Tina Kandelaki alleges that Perry was heavily intoxicated when she touched her inappropriately and attempted to kiss her. After openly rejecting her advances, Kandelaki claims that Perry was persistent and continued to behave inappropriately before eventually moving on. There are no further details as to when this encounter could have taken place.

Kandelaki says that she was inspired to come forward after seeing Kloss speak out. Kloss claimed that Perry pulled his pants down during a party in 2010 and exposing him to fellow party-goers. Perry has not publicly addressed either accusation.

Link

RE: A second person has accused Katy Perry of sexual misconduct - bullet - 08-16-2019 12:59 PM

Got to watch out for those preacher's daughters.

RE: A second person has accused Katy Perry of sexual misconduct - olliebaba - 08-16-2019 06:04 PM

Which normal American male would complain that Katy Perry accosted them? Not me, I guess that proves that I'm normal. LOL

RE: A second person has accused Katy Perry of sexual misconduct - bullet - 08-16-2019 06:15 PM

(08-16-2019 06:04 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  Which normal American male would complain that Katy Perry accosted them? Not me, I guess that proves that I'm normal. LOL

Well reading the article, it appears she pulled his pants down in a room full of people as opposed to what you might think.

RE: A second person has accused Katy Perry of sexual misconduct - olliebaba - 08-16-2019 06:21 PM

Yeah, I know, that makes a big difference. He has a good claim if he's telling the truth.

RE: A second person has accused Katy Perry of sexual misconduct - bullet - 08-16-2019 06:24 PM

(08-16-2019 06:21 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  Yeah, I know, that makes a big difference. He has a good claim if he's telling the truth.

Based on her music its pretty easy to believe.
"Its a blacked out blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled..."