CSNbbs
Thank goodness, a win! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big10bbs (/forum-259.html)
+---- Forum: Big 10 Team Talk (/forum-161.html)
+----- Forum: Indiana (/forum-163.html)
+----- Thread: Thank goodness, a win! (/thread-881.html)

- IU_lauren3 - 01-11-2004 06:44 PM

Finally!

Indiana 59
Michigan 57

This game...meant a lot to the program, IMO. A loss would've sent us to 0-2 in conference. George Leach played his first game after missing the last nine, and maybe his presence, combined with last weekend's terrible showing at UW sparked ..an ...get this, offense. Confidence was up during this game. Rod Wilmont shot, blocked..he did everything. Marshall Strickland nailed some NICE threes. Sean Kline actually gave us a decent inside presence. George Leach helped out inside, too. Bracey Wright gave us the points when we most needed them. AJ Moye, as always, played intense. Given it never should've came down to those last seconds, I'm still quite proud of the team today. This is at least a bit of the IU basketball team I'm used to. It was a pleasant change.

Next up, where will need this game X 10: Northwestern

- cbfranchise3 - 01-11-2004 08:10 PM

Very nice win for IU. 04-bow

Hopefully the Buckeyes can get it going, but I seriously doubt it will happen.

- bringbackhornsby - 01-11-2004 10:36 PM

While I missed the game today (I live in Green Bay, they force you to watch Packer games, even if something else is on that you might want to watch) I was shocked to see a good quality win on the ROAD! Sounds like Leach's return brought back some offense to the boys. Big test against NU to see if they can get a little streak going.

- techfan4 - 01-19-2004 11:10 AM

Good to see a little bit of light shine for the IU folks. Davis is a great coach. Hopefully you'll get to where you usually are soon. 04-cheers