CSNbbs
God....We are so good!!!!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+----- Forum: CUSA Smack Talk (/forum-450.html)
+----- Thread: God....We are so good!!!!! (/thread-91239.html)

- ToddlerToad - 01-03-2004 09:50 AM

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in and remind Conference USA how much of a football powerhouse we are. :rolleyes:
It's a good thing our football team had their communications 101, bone-head math and physical education finals the week of the GMAC Bowl. We would've killed Miami, Ohio. The score would have been 280-3. (Remember, we're that good!) :rolleyes:
Oh, and Boise State. We agreed before that game not to win. (Even though we could have, because we're that good!) :rolleyes:
We could have even won at Southern Miss, however, we decided that beating the Eagles, going to a BCS bowl and then beating a BCS opponent would be to boring. (Because it's hard being this good!)
Well, I better go. Don't worry, I'll be back on this board to cut-down other teams because that makes me feel better. Man, I'm so smart! And oh yeah, did I mention that our team is so good!!!

- Wobblefrog - 01-03-2004 09:53 AM

ToddlerToad Wrote:Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in and remind Conference USA how much of a football powerhouse we are. :rolleyes:
It's a good thing our football team had their communications 101, bone-head math and physical education finals the week of the GMAC Bowl. We would've killed Miami, Ohio. The score would have been 280-3. (Remember, we're that good!) :rolleyes:
Oh, and Boise State. We agreed before that game not to win. (Even though we could have, because we're that good!) :rolleyes:
We could have even won at Southern Miss, however, we decided that beating the Eagles, going to a BCS bowl and then beating a BCS opponent would be to boring. (Because it's hard being this good!)
Well, I better go. Don't worry, I'll be back on this board to cut-down other teams because that makes me feel better. Man, I'm so smart! And oh yeah, did I mention that our team is so good!!!
This is clearly an imposter! Probably a Herdturd with too much time on their hands. Of course, he does make some valid points! :laugh:

:angel:

- MaumeeRocket - 01-04-2004 05:34 PM

Have fun with those herd fans, if you stay.

- marshallisqbu - 01-04-2004 07:55 PM

Wobblefrog Wrote:
ToddlerToad Wrote:Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in and remind Conference USA how much of a football powerhouse we are.  :rolleyes:
It's a good thing our football team had their communications 101, bone-head math and physical education finals the week of the GMAC Bowl. We would've killed Miami, Ohio. The score would have been 280-3. (Remember, we're that good!)  :rolleyes:
Oh, and Boise State. We agreed before that game not to win. (Even though we could have, because we're that good!)  :rolleyes:
This is clearly an imposter! Probably a Herdturd with too much time on their hands. Of course, he does make some valid points! :laugh:

:angel:
Why would it be a marshall fan when most other teams hate y'all way more than us?

- Wobblefrog - 01-04-2004 10:16 PM

[quote="MarshallWINS"] [quote="Wobblefrog"] [quote="ToddlerToad"] Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in and remind Conference USA how much of a football powerhouse we are.

- marshallisqbu - 01-04-2004 11:08 PM

if you say so. I don't care to argue it, on a personal level I don't much care one way or the other about TCU.