Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: The Walking Dead [Warning: Spoilers]
Bookmark and Share
pilot172000 Offline
All American

I Root For: Tech/ Bama
RE: OT: The Walking Dead
I loved this episode. It gave us an idea of what has been going on since last season. They had to lead to whole herd away because killing thousands upon thousands of walkers is a waste of bullets and it really was a ticking time bomb. The wolves, Gabriel, or some suicidal SOB blew the horn. My money is on the Wolves.
10-13-2015 08:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bit_9 Offline

I Root For: ODU
I loved the episode! I was kind of sad, but expected it, that "Randy" Griswold got dead.
10-16-2015 03:16 PM
pilot172000 Offline
All American

(10-16-2015 03:16 PM)Cr8n Wrote:  I loved the episode! I was kind of sad, but expected it, that "Randy" Griswold got dead.

Papa Georgio got his face eaten off!!
10-16-2015 03:17 PM
bit_9 Offline

(10-16-2015 03:17 PM)pilot172000 Wrote:  
(10-16-2015 03:16 PM)Cr8n Wrote:  I loved the episode! I was kind of sad, but expected it, that "Randy" Griswold got dead.

I kept saying that while watching it. I finally had time last night to watch. My wife was like "wtf are you talking about?" haha
10-16-2015 03:19 PM
bit_9 Offline

The horn... I'm thinking the house is under attack and they need the help there. Despite the risk of the herd.
10-16-2015 03:20 PM
pilot172000 Offline
All American

(10-16-2015 03:20 PM)Cr8n Wrote:  The horn... I'm thinking the house is under attack and they need the help there. Despite the risk of the herd.

I think when things start going too well, somebody has to frack it up or this show would have ended at the prison.
10-16-2015 03:33 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
With international air travel, an airborne virus could reach almost everyone in the world in 30 days. It doesn't seem like just starting one day everyone who dies reanimates. They speak of a few incidents, but worldwide almost 2 people die every second of everyday. That would seem to indicate that the virus is still spreading even as the zombies start showing up. High population areas with large airports (Atlanta and Los Angeles for example) would see a very rapid spread and then people fleeing those areas would take it to more remote areas.

This would lead the CDC to conclude that everyone was infected before it actually was true.
10-16-2015 07:11 PM
SPACESCAPE Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: old dominion
That was the best damn episode they've ever made. Holy ****.
10-18-2015 09:16 PM
bit_9 Offline

Indeed. That was awesome. Kevin doesn't think Carl's gf is with the wolves. I'm not so sure. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

I thought morgan was going to get shot by that stupid girl in the armory. Whoever opens that door later on in the afternoon is toast.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
10-18-2015 09:25 PM
SPACESCAPE Offline
Special Teams

I literally jumped off the bed and did a dance for Morgan's first kill

I think Enid knew what was going on, she was saying something before Carl interrupted her in the house .. when she was saying there's too many blind spots "that's how we..."
10-18-2015 09:34 PM
SApuro Offline
All American

I Root For: UTSA and USM
(10-16-2015 03:17 PM)pilot172000 Wrote:  

Hahaha now that's funny.
10-18-2015 09:41 PM
SPACESCAPE Offline
Special Teams

(10-18-2015 09:34 PM)SPACESCAPE Wrote:  I literally jumped off the bed and did a dance for Morgan's first kill

I think Enid knew what was going on, she was saying something before Carl interrupted her in the house .. when she was saying there's too many blind spots "that's how we..."

Actually I think I may be reading too far into this .. More likely she was just going to say that's how we got out so easily, like when she was sneaking out into the woods
10-18-2015 09:48 PM
SPACESCAPE Offline
Special Teams

And just like the gun in the blender, the gun the wolf made off with is going to come back to shoot someone. Maybe even Morgan. Glad he finally killed someone but damn.. It should have been those guys he let run off
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2015 09:51 PM by SPACESCAPE.)
10-18-2015 09:50 PM
pilot172000 Offline
All American

Is it just me or does everybody else feel like the folks in Alexandria don't really deserve to live. I mean they were slaughtered by folks who had no guns and yet they had an armory full. The Congresswoman's son, hiding out on the other side of the wall with a loaded AR-14, gimme a break!
10-19-2015 08:11 AM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
Those people have been sheltered from all the killing so they are basically like the family in Fear The Walking Dead. Till you experience something you have no reference frame to draw from. So looking at it from that point of view...Morgan's reaction to killing is more alarming than they people who lived this inside the walls. But it's kind of hard to believe this would have been the first attack on them...

everywhere Rick's group goes and stays...gets attacked by someone that wants to take it
10-19-2015 08:17 AM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
my favorite episode in a long time.

carol is/has been my favorite character for awhile. especially since 'look at the flowers'. she does what needs to be done. but i don't really consider her a sociopath. her cigarette scene last night shows she does possess empathy imo.

but she's not averse to skeering the sh!t out of a little kid for his own good (or her group's good)

i can see Morgan's desire not to kill people still living. he knows how precious life is. but he doesn't see the benefit of taking someone out that will definitely come back to haunt you down the road. that's where Rick and our group is strongest. they understand to take out risks as soon as they come across them.
10-19-2015 08:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pilot172000 Offline
All American

(10-19-2015 08:17 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  Those people have been sheltered from all the killing so they are basically like the family in Fear The Walking Dead. Till you experience something you have no reference frame to draw from. So looking at it from that point of view...Morgan's reaction to killing is more alarming than they people who lived this inside the walls. But it's kind of hard to believe this would have been the first attack on them...

everywhere Rick's group goes and stays...gets attacked by someone that wants to take it

Morgan's aversion to necessary violence is alarming to say the least. Allowing a group of wolves to leave with a sidearm is a huge mistake. They now know the layout of the compound. It was awesome to see Carol being Carol again. She is one of my favorite characters. Plus, was this the first episode without Rick at all?
10-19-2015 08:33 AM
pilot172000 Offline
All American

(10-19-2015 08:28 AM)dahbeed Wrote:  my favorite episode in a long time.

carol is/has been my favorite character for awhile. especially since 'look at the flowers'. she does what needs to be done. but i don't really consider her a sociopath. her cigarette scene last night shows she does possess empathy imo.

but she's not averse to skeering the sh!t out of a little kid for his own good (or her group's good)

i can see Morgan's desire not to kill people still living. he knows how precious life is. but he doesn't see the benefit of taking someone out that will definitely come back to haunt you down the road. that's where Rick and our group is strongest. they understand to take out risks as soon as they come across them.

It really was a great episode, btw I really loved the explanation for the horn. They blended it in without being too cheaky with it. Plus the JSS was a neat way to introduce a character. Enid is my grandmothers name.
10-19-2015 08:37 AM
SPACESCAPE Offline
Special Teams

I think the next time we see Enid she's going to be with someone more villainous than the wolves ;]
10-19-2015 08:52 AM
pilot172000 Offline
All American

(10-19-2015 08:52 AM)SPACESCAPE Wrote:  I think the next time we see Enid she's going to be with someone more villainous than the wolves ;]

I think she let the wolves in. She said something cryptic to that point when her and Carl were sitting in the house protecting the baby.
10-19-2015 08:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.