Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: The Walking Dead [Warning: Spoilers]
Bookmark and Share
PurpleReigns Offline
I AM...PURPLE AND GOLD!

I Root For: ECU
RE: OT: The Walking Dead
(06-26-2013 09:22 AM)GoApps70 Wrote:  Is the next step in The Walking Dead for them to move North, per the books?

And AMC leave the succulent nipple that is Georgia's filming money pit? In your dreams
06-26-2013 03:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PurpleReigns Offline
I AM...PURPLE AND GOLD!

Less than 3 months away:

07-19-2013 09:34 PM
Ned Low Offline
All American

(07-19-2013 09:34 PM)PurpleReigns2012 Wrote:  Less than 3 months away:

Thanks for posting that! After seeing this preview, I'm ready for next season to get here.

I wonder if this "internal threat" is going to last for the entire season or just for the first half; who will turn out to be the "terrorist"?

Judging from the previews, I"ll go on the record as saying that this season will be the best so far.

My guesses on who dies this season:

-A bunch of folks from Woodberry (eaten)
-Herschel (gunned down while defending against Zombie hoards before he gets eaten)
-Judith (the baby, who is also eaten... by the Hunters at the end of the first half of season 4)

Carol's character is getting interesting to the point of needing to be there. I also wonder what will happen with her and Daryl...
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2013 10:51 PM by Ned Low.)
07-19-2013 10:49 PM
PurpleReigns Offline
I AM...PURPLE AND GOLD!

Dale > Herschel
07-20-2013 11:57 AM
Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(07-20-2013 11:57 AM)PurpleReigns2012 Wrote:  Dale > Herschel

Agree. I don't mind Herschel, but he plays pretty much the same role as Dale, just not as well
07-20-2013 12:15 PM
PurpleReigns Offline
I AM...PURPLE AND GOLD!

I like Dale's speeches better also
07-20-2013 12:16 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I like that they got another actor from The Wire. Add Clay Davis and you have a party.
07-20-2013 05:03 PM
PurpleReigns Offline
I AM...PURPLE AND GOLD!

3 weeks!
09-21-2013 08:12 AM
PurpleReigns Offline
I AM...PURPLE AND GOLD!

TOMORROW!
10-12-2013 08:44 AM
WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
I'm not sure how to express this adequately but I hope this show doesn't become stale....i.e. the same thing happening over and over just different geography or characters..... evil psychotic humans causing more deaths and conflict. We had that with Shane, then the Governor, now some mysterious internal terrorist. At some point, it becomes boring. I know it's the end of the world and societal norms are gone but at some point a new society will emerge. In essence, the world has devolved into a feudal system of knights and little fiefdoms in which the civilians seek safety in secure castles. As I said, I'm not sure I can express what I'm trying to say but maybe I'm making some sense.
10-12-2013 10:08 AM
ntmeangreen11 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
Not sure if I'll give the show another chance yet, the farm season was awful and last season was only slightly better.
10-12-2013 10:30 AM
PurpleReigns Offline
I AM...PURPLE AND GOLD!

(10-12-2013 10:30 AM)ntmeangreen11 Wrote:  Not sure if I'll give the show another chance yet, the farm season was awful and last season was only slightly better.

The root of all evil of Seasons 2 and 3, Andrea, is dead. It'll be better.
10-12-2013 11:29 AM
bit_9 Offline

I Root For: ODU
Re: RE: OT: The Walking Dead
(10-12-2013 11:29 AM)PurpleReigns2012 Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 10:30 AM)ntmeangreen11 Wrote:  Not sure if I'll give the show another chance yet, the farm season was awful and last season was only slightly better.

Hah def agree. I've been rewatching the marathon when I can and she really did end up sucking.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
10-12-2013 12:26 PM
PurpleReigns Offline
I AM...PURPLE AND GOLD!

(10-12-2013 12:26 PM)Cr8n Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 11:29 AM)PurpleReigns2012 Wrote:  

Hah def agree. I've been rewatching the marathon when I can and she really did end up sucking.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

In more ways than one 03-wink
10-12-2013 02:56 PM
Ned Low Offline
All American

I've enjoyed all of the seasons.. but I'll admit that I'm also a big zombie fan. I get into the whole "collapse of society thing" and like watching the characters cope and develop.

I'm looking forward to this season. We know that Glenn and Maggie will wed and that most likely Hershel will marry them. Hershel does not need to die this season but he might bite it, too.

Of course, the Governor will be back. The prison's new population seems to have murderer/serial killer in it's ranks if we are to judge from the previews; I wonder who it could be? Carl???? LOL

I think that Beth will die, along with the Governor, before the season's end. I was thinking that it would be really cool to have the character of Neegan kill off the governor... but we would have heard something about the character by now if that was the case.

Morgan is going to be back as well; in what capacity, I have no idea.

Don't we also still have to deal with "The Hunters"?
10-12-2013 10:26 PM
PurpleReigns Offline
I AM...PURPLE AND GOLD!

(10-12-2013 10:26 PM)Ned Low Wrote:  I've enjoyed all of the seasons.. but I'll admit that I'm also a big zombie fan. I get into the whole "collapse of society thing" and like watching the characters cope and develop.

I'm looking forward to this season. We know that Glenn and Maggie will wed and that most likely Hershel will marry them. Hershel does not need to die this season but he might bite it, too.

Of course, the Governor will be back. The prison's new population seems to have murderer/serial killer in it's ranks if we are to judge from the previews; I wonder who it could be? Carl???? LOL

I think that Beth will die, along with the Governor, before the season's end. I was thinking that it would be really cool to have the character of Neegan kill off the governor... but we would have heard something about the character by now if that was the case.

As a backdoor pilot for the spinoff? 03-lmfao
10-13-2013 08:27 AM
Ned Low Offline
All American

(10-13-2013 08:27 AM)PurpleReigns2012 Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 10:26 PM)Ned Low Wrote:  I've enjoyed all of the seasons.. but I'll admit that I'm also a big zombie fan. I get into the whole "collapse of society thing" and like watching the characters cope and develop.

The show could be titled "Clearing". Morgan could be the only human on the show and it will be about his efforts to re-kill every single zombie on planet Earth. LOL
10-13-2013 01:58 PM
PurpleReigns Offline
I AM...PURPLE AND GOLD!

(10-13-2013 01:58 PM)Ned Low Wrote:  
(10-13-2013 08:27 AM)PurpleReigns2012 Wrote:  

The show could be titled "Clearing". Morgan could be the only human on the show and it will be about his efforts to re-kill every single zombie on planet Earth. LOL

And over 10 million people would still watch it as anything is better than Low Winter Sun 03-lmfao
10-13-2013 04:08 PM
PurpleReigns Offline
I AM...PURPLE AND GOLD!

2 hours!
10-13-2013 06:06 PM
Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
Anyone else thinks the baby gets killed this season?
10-13-2013 07:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.