5 UTSA
12 UTEP

2 Old Dominion

7 North Texas
10 Southern Miss

3 WKU

6 UAB
11 FAU

Worst possible bracket of all time for WKU.....Yay lets play UAB again says all WKU Fans right now! We play UAB every season in tournament....Death, taxes, playing UAB in conf. tournament....Stansbury about ready to go 0-2 in CUSA tournament...
03-03-2018 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
odu09 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: Bracketology......
No, that's not correct. This is the bracket

Sent from my SM-G920V using CSNbbs mobile app
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2018 10:39 PM by odu09.)
03-03-2018 10:39 PM
odu09 Offline
Heisman

I'm on mobile so no idea if that worked

03-03-2018 10:40 PM
ODUMONARCHZ1 Offline
Heisman

Bracketology......

.jpg  1520134854693.jpg (Size: 74.69 KB / Downloads: 25)

Sent from my SM-N950U using CSNbbs mobile app
03-03-2018 10:41 PM
ODUMONARCHZ1 Offline
Heisman

I hate that our games are on CBS sports. All the channels I get and I don't get that.

03-03-2018 10:46 PM
Advertisement

Doots4Dawgs Offline
1st String

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
(03-03-2018 10:40 PM)odu09 Wrote:  I'm on mobile so no idea if that worked

Worked for me.
03-03-2018 10:46 PM
bit_9 Offline

I Root For: ODU
(03-03-2018 10:46 PM)ODUMONARCHZ1 Wrote:  I hate that our games are on CBS sports. All the channels I get and I don't get that.

Same. Super annoying. Sling + Sports Extra doesn't even get it. I will just have to get a family members verizon login.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2018 07:36 AM by bit_9.)
03-04-2018 07:26 AM
mturn017 Offline
ODU Homer

Those start times are terrible. Semis on Friday afternoon?
03-04-2018 08:45 AM
herdfan129 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall & Liberty
Agree on CBS Sports. I'd rather have it on Facebook Live as opposed to CBS Sports.
03-04-2018 09:50 AM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
Teams that can win this tourney. In order of their chances:

Middle - Prohibitive favorite no matter what happened on Senior Night. Part of me would laugh if they lose first game of tourney and get sent to NIT. Actually I’d laugh a whole lot if that happened. I’m sitting here hoping and hoping it happens. Don’t bother telling me about how I should be pulling for the conference to get two in. My hating right now is at a level that if the NCAA said CUSA gets no representative if you try to send Middle I’d applaud like the Shia Labouff meme and shout ‘BRAVO’.

Marshall - Only team in the league that can beat Middle. I’ll buy DD a “I Choked Linda Lovelace” tee shirt to wear under his Goodwill blazer if he beats Middle again.

ODU - If Marshall knocks off Middle, then ODU has a shot at this thing. If Middle is in the final then the biggest neck in the Western Hemisphere has no chance at winning.

UAB - Picked at the top of the league preseason. Played some pretty shitttty ball this year doe. I picked them to win against us last night. I didn’t pick them to shoot the ball like they were playing with a ladies basketball. They’ll beat the dogshittt out of us when we meet again.

Western - Done. Stick a fork in. I have no idea what happened between last Saturday night and Thursday evening but it wasn’t good.

These teams have ZERO chance of winning the whole thing.

FAU-FIU-UTEP-UTSA-UNT-USM-LA TECH

One of the FAU/FIU combo could beat one of the upper teams because both play hard defense but both really suck offensively. Games generally slow down come tourney time so they could be in one late. But I don’t see any way they could do it more than once in the tourney.

UTEP has no chance to beat any of the top 5. They could beat UTSA since Jackson is gone. UTSA can’t beat any of the top 5 without him. They could beat UTEP but I hope the San Antonio kid goes Lebron on them for not announcing his name when he went home.

That’s almost as chickenshittt as Middle Tennessee switching out nets on opponents goals to f with them. DURING THE GAME. Middle fans....that chickenshitttt move is another reason I detest the Vole State. Don’t even try to defend that hillbilly move either. That’s right up there with your non state tax paying asssses not building good highways.

La Tech has wobbled all year. I don’t see that changing now. Might beat FIU first game but can’t beat any of the top 5.

UNT should beat USM since the game is closer to UNT than any other team in the league. I believe they’re calling them hosts but Frisco ain’t in Denton. Last year I thought the Basketball Joel Osteen had his swoon at Arky State because he was already standing on a street corner hiking up the leg on his sharkskin suit to the UNT Athletic Director driving by slowly and rolling the window down during the season. Same thing happened this year at UNT doe. And I kinda doubt any of the big boys were driving by his corner slowly yet. I’m not close enough to the sitch to know why his teams plummeted at the end two years running.

USM has racked up more wins than I ever dreamed they would. But most of them were in Hattiesburg. They’re not in a true road so maybe they can pull the upset. But they won’t beat any of the top 5.
03-04-2018 10:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Doots4Dawgs Offline
1st String

(03-04-2018 10:18 AM)dahbeed Wrote:  Teams that can win this tourney. In order of their chances:

Middle - Prohibitive favorite no matter what happened on Senior Night. Part of me would laugh if they lose first game of tourney and get sent to NIT. Actually I’d laugh a whole lot if that happened. I’m sitting here hoping and hoping it happens. Don’t bother telling me about how I should be pulling for the conference to get two in. My hating right now is at a level that if the NCAA said CUSA gets no representative if you try to send Middle I’d applaud like the Shia Labouff meme and shout ‘BRAVO’.

Marshall - Only team in the league that can beat Middle. I’ll buy DD a “I Choked Linda Lovelace” tee shirt to wear under his Goodwill blazer if he beats Middle again.

ODU - If Marshall knocks off Middle, then ODU has a shot at this thing. If Middle is in the final then the biggest neck in the Western Hemisphere has no chance at winning.

UAB - Picked at the top of the league preseason. Played some pretty shitttty ball this year doe. I picked them to win against us last night. I didn’t pick them to shoot the ball like they were playing with a ladies basketball. They’ll beat the dogshittt out of us when we meet again.

Western - Done. Stick a fork in. I have no idea what happened between last Saturday night and Thursday evening but it wasn’t good.

One of the FAU/FIU combo could beat one of the upper teams because both play hard defense but both really suck offensively. Games generally slow down come tourney time so they could be in one late. But I don’t see any way they could do it more than once in the tourney.

UTEP has no chance to beat any of the top 5. They could beat UTSA since Jackson is gone. UTSA can’t beat any of the top 5 without him. They could beat UTEP but I hope the San Antonio kid goes Lebron on them for not announcing his name when he went home.

That’s almost as chickenshittt as Middle Tennessee switching out nets on opponents goals to f with them. DURING THE GAME. Middle fans....that chickenshitttt move is another reason I detest the Vole State. Don’t even try to defend that hillbilly move either. That’s right up there with your non state tax paying asssses not building good highways.

La Tech has wobbled all year. I don’t see that changing now. Might beat FIU first game but can’t beat any of the top 5.

UNT should beat USM since the game is closer to UNT than any other team in the league. I believe they’re calling them hosts but Frisco ain’t in Denton. Last year I thought the Basketball Joel Osteen had his swoon at Arky State because he was already standing on a street corner hiking up the leg on his sharkskin suit to the UNT Athletic Director driving by slowly and rolling the window down during the season. Same thing happened this year at UNT doe. And I kinda doubt any of the big boys were driving by his corner slowly yet. I’m not close enough to the sitch to know why his teams plummeted at the end two years running.

USM has racked up more wins than I ever dreamed they would. But most of them were in Hattiesburg. They’re not in a true road so maybe they can pull the upset. But they won’t beat any of the top 5.

We play North Texas first.
03-04-2018 11:11 AM
Gilesfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ODU
MTSU is a huge favorite for a reason. Clearly the best team. A loss in a letdown spot doesnt change that.

WKY/ODU have the next best chanches. (Wky slightly higher, prolly a slight fav if they meet). Either team can beat MTSU if Middle has slightly off night.

UAB is a sleeper. I dont think they are very good but cokely can dominate games. They would be my 4th choice.

Hard for Marshall to win 3 in a row with no defense. Can get hot offensively but hard to expect that to happen 3 games in a row. At some point you need to get stops.

Cant see anyone else with a chance.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2018 11:39 AM by Gilesfan.)
03-04-2018 11:31 AM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

(03-04-2018 11:11 AM)Doots4Dawgs Wrote:  
(03-04-2018 10:18 AM)dahbeed Wrote:  Teams that can win this tourney. In order of their chances:

My apologies. I was going off the OP unless I just read it wrong.

So that moves you from the ...... irrelevant ZERO chance of winning it all pile to the ......... irrelevant ZERO chance of winning it all pile.

I honestly think I’d rather face UNT than FIU. You may get a win easier.
03-04-2018 12:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mturn017 Offline
ODU Homer

(03-04-2018 10:18 AM)dahbeed Wrote:  Western - Done. Stick a fork in. I have no idea what happened between last Saturday night and Thursday evening but it wasn’t good.

Honeymoons over for Johnson? His fiancé started in early with the nagging and he's realizing what married life is really going to be like?
03-04-2018 12:11 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

(03-04-2018 12:11 PM)mturn017 Wrote:  
(03-04-2018 10:18 AM)dahbeed Wrote:  Western - Done. Stick a fork in. I have no idea what happened between last Saturday night and Thursday evening but it wasn’t good.

Honeymoons over for Johnson? His fiancé started in early with the nagging and he's realizing what married life is really going to be like?

lol. I been married for almost 34 years. Most of that shiattt didn’t start before the marriage. But I may have heard some of it on occasion through the years. We’re at a pretty good place right now doe.

There were exigent circumstances in these last two games. At Middle we were facing the team that hates us the most. They were playing for ANOTHER conference championship, they win and it’s over. They’re a very good team. Much tougher mentally than a team put together in one year. Only JJ played on this team last year. Not only JJ started. Only JJ PLAYED. Show me how many times you’ve ever seen a team have one returning player. I can’t think of another one.

At UAB it was Senior Night for a group of seniors that were a very, very heralded class that seemed to be going backwards the last two years. They shot the ball better than they had been in the Marshall game and then shot it better than they ever have in their lives against us. Credit to them for hitting shots. It’s a lot easier to do when nobody is guarding you.

Both Point Gods are first year players here. Neither one of them very vocal. JJ should be arrested if he ever said anything to someone else about playing defense. He hasn’t played any in 4 years so to expect him to start now is unfair. So who’s the leader to step up? There’s not one there really.

I really do like what Stans has accomplished. His recruiting is at a level never seen here. Clem Haskins was almost at this level before he left for Minnie-Sotah. But nobody has every accused Stans of being a tactician. I don’t remember any “How to attack the 1-3-1 Zone” basketball books written by Rick. After last night’s game he was coachspeak 472, senior class level coachspeak. Maybe he’ll check to see if they have Penii or Vaginii before the tourney and challenge their manhood. He better do something or he’s 0-2 in first tourney games through 2 years.
03-04-2018 12:27 PM
Advertisement

Doots4Dawgs Offline
1st String

(03-04-2018 12:06 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  
(03-04-2018 11:11 AM)Doots4Dawgs Wrote:  

My apologies. I was going off the OP unless I just read it wrong.

So that moves you from the ...... irrelevant ZERO chance of winning it all pile to the ......... irrelevant ZERO chance of winning it all pile.

I honestly think I’d rather face UNT than FIU. You may get a win easier.

It shifts our side of the bracket. I realize we didnt play well against ODU and we'd have to beat UNT first of all. But I'd rather potentially match with them and WKU than MTSU and Marshall at the moment.
03-04-2018 01:45 PM
odu09 Offline
Heisman

We would be thrilled to have LT over NT
03-04-2018 02:13 PM
Side Show Joe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: North Texas

North Texas would need Smart and Woolridge to both get hot and stay hot for the entire tournament. And, we would need our team to miracle their way into making free-throws. So Yes, North Texas will not win the toury this season. But, we could win a game or two.
03-04-2018 02:38 PM
ThreeifbyLightning Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Univ of Middle Tennessee

Good luck in the CIT.
03-04-2018 02:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.