Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If Obama paid Hillary $11 million, everything would be "hunky dory"....
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
If Obama paid Hillary $11 million, everything would be "hunky dory"....
Things I have heard in the past three weeks from my Hillary Democrat Friends (And yes, I have friends and family who are misguided in their politics) is that their big beef with Obama, and the source of the static between Obama and Hillary is NOT the VP slot.... BUT the agreement that Obama would help Hillary retire her campaign debt, including the $11 million that Hillary loaned herself in the last part of the primaries.

During the meeting at Sen. Feinstein's home, this was a big part of the discussion.

Hillary would urge her delgates to support Obama if she had a role at the Convention and efforts were made by Obama to pay off her debt, through fundraisers with Obama, etc.

So far, nothing has happened.

If Obama had half a brain, he would write the check to Hillary TODAY or do whatever it takes to make Hillary happy...

Jesus H. Christ.. if Obama can't deal with Hillary and do the simple thing of paying her off, how can you trust him to handle real problems, such as Iran, Russia, Afghanistan, etc?

Because if he doesn't take care of Hillary its a 100% guarantee that somewhere. somehow, Hillary will screw him and do her best to cost him the election.

Nobody screws the Clintons.

Obama has over $50 million in the bank.. he can afford to pay Hillary off to get her out of the mess.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2008 09:08 PM by WoodlandsOwl.)
08-25-2008 09:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
If Obama paid Hillary $11 million, everything would be "hunky dory".... - WoodlandsOwl - 08-25-2008 09:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.