Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

This is why CUSA Commish BBanowsky should be publicly flogged....
Bookmark and Share
SgtGoldenEagle Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: This is why CUSA Commish BBanowsky should be publicly flogged....
(12-22-2012 05:31 PM)eager eagle Wrote:  -----------------------------------------------------------------

BB did NOTHING to preserve or improve Cusa. He was aware of the changing winds and shrewdly manipulated the administrators into bringing in those six newbies prior to letting matters settle down and settling the business with our outgoing members. His was a proactive move to basically gut the Sunbelt thus giving him the upper hand when going back to them for more members to fill the upcoming gaps. If he had not taken the Sunbelt group at that time then Sunbelt would be in the drivers seat, cusa would be gone, and he would have been out of a job.
I don't know who you are referring to as "you kids" but I appreciate the compliment since I am about 60 years olds and can remember going to my first football game in 1959. I also went to Southern Miss and studied Sports Admin. and Coaching with teaching emphasis in Math and speciality in football. I have coached for a paycheck so if you are directing that at me, I appreciate the youthful comment but if you question my knowledge of sports, then maybe you better come up with some proof that you are beyond me.
[/quote]
---------------------

I dont know who you are addressing, obviously responded to my post but I made no mention of "you kids". By the way, I notice you joined the Louisiana Tech crusade or bandwagon in providing red marks against my reputation. Welcome aboard, they have flooded the negative votes against me but due to a lot of sane and sensible folks on the board I stay pretty close to even. And, congratulations on your background as coach, teaching math and football, etc which you obviously feel has bestowed upon you the level of an expert in evaluating B B.
[/quote]

Eagle215 made the reference "you kids" and unless that is also your id then the comment was NOT directed to you. I will add to your statement though that having a formal education in sports admin. and coaching at USM (which has a fine reputation in the field) does in fact give a level of knowledge that is beyond the normal level of most is pretty much a fact. To evaluate a conference commissioner does in fact take in part of coaching since coaches normally are consulted in a team becoming part of a conference so we were taught how to look at such. So yes, I do have some insight due to my education that USM provided me.
12-22-2012 05:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is why CUSA Commish BBanowsky should be publicly flogged.... - SgtGoldenEagle - 12-22-2012 05:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.