Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

God, I'd give anything to be back in the same conference with y'all...
TTT Offline
#SMTTT

I Root For: USM & G5
God, I'd give anything to be back in the same conference with y'all...
Please take us back lol. 03-hissyfit Sorry for the pity post but it's the truth. We USM fans desperately miss ECU, Houston, Tulane, Memphis, UCF, etc. Most USM fans won't admit it but it's the truth. Our attendance is down, fan support is down, apathy is high...I think it has a lot to do with our current opponents. I know it shouldn't matter but our fans/big money donors just do not care about any of the teams on our schedule anymore. Its sad and depressing. Again, sorry for the pity post...sometimes it feels good to vent to old friends. I still can't get over the current state of USM athletics. I know we are our own worst enemy. The good news is the dinosaurs (school president, administrators, officials, coaches, and even our long time city mayor) who ALL contributed to the status that USM is currently in have died out...they've retired, resigned, fired/voted out all over the past 7 years. For the first time in 15 years our school is finally becoming somewhat stable. College realignment really happened at THE worst time possible for USM. Football has slowly somewhat recovered from the Ellis Johnson debacle of 2012. The Donnie Tyndall sanctions are officially over. I honestly think that if we are to ever get invited to the AAC, it'll only happen if we have a lot of success and proven investment in basketball (in addition to winning bowl games, conf/div championships in football) but I totally understand why y'all wouldn't want us. Anyways, I know this is a random post but again, I just needed to vent.

On a side note maybe we'll see each other in a bowl game in a month or so. I've seen a few projections showing USM playing Houston, Memphis, and USF though I'm sure y'all would prefer playing someone in a P5 conference (I don't blame y'all). Cheers!
11-16-2017 12:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
God, I'd give anything to be back in the same conference with y'all... - TTT - 11-16-2017 12:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.