Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ND to vacate 21 wins in football
TerryD Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Notre Dame
RE: ND to vacate 21 wins in football
(02-15-2018 10:17 AM)nole Wrote:  Total BS.

The NCAA is BEYOND corrupt. Random thoughts:

*Vacating wins is idiotic and there is no way to appropriately execute this.

*SEC is pay players like nobodies business........SILENCE from NCAA (Ole Miss is only example where they pretended to address and it took a player admitting it on national TV.....forcing NCAA hand).

*NCAA has set the precedent that those that police them self will be punished severely (see ND and FSU). Those who hide evidence and fight against NCAA will be rewarded. This is just proof the NCAA is beyond corrupt and even more stupid.

*There is no rhyme or reason to justice with the NCAA. Seems the only thing I can maybe make out is $$$$ is all that matters to them.

I am watching the Shea Patterson/Michigan situation with some interest.

Patterson is one of the guys who was allegedly paid (and had his brother hired) to go to Ole Miss.

He has transferred to Michigan, but is petitioning the NCAA to waive the one year transfer sit out rule in his case...because...the Ole Miss coaches "lied" to him about sanctions!

I am pretty sure that the NCAA will grant his request, just in time to start for Michigan in the 2018 opener against Notre Dame.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2018 12:32 PM by TerryD.)
02-15-2018 12:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ND to vacate 21 wins in football - TerryD - 02-15-2018 12:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.