Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Who Will Be The First To Come After Stansbury?
Bookmark and Share
69topper Offline
2nd String

I Root For: WKU
Who Will Be The First To Come After Stansbury?
Something I've been thinking about for a couple of weeks. Know it's going to happen but really hoping he stays put.
ADDVANTAGE: He is from this area and is close to family. Have heard that his wife
said that they love it here. Also he is very well liked and respected by everyone in the community. Can become a WKU icon if he stays and be a bb legend here. Has a chance to possibly rebuild our legacy of years past.
DISADDVANTAGES: Smaller market than he may be used to. Ncaa making it harder and harder to be invited to the dance. Finally, MONEY. We obviously can't compete here (wish Bill Gates was WKU alum). Even though he not a "poor" man financially does he feel like he needs more.
Hopefully he is not one of those that feels that money is the be all end all. I really hope that at his age that he is content here enough to want to settle down here and build his own legacy that will be remembered the way Ed Diddle's name has become synonymous with WKU. I personally feel that he could do it if he were to stay and keep coaching here. WKU has been looking for decades to find a good coach who will stay and carry us to the next level for years to come.
GO TOPPERS!!!!
03-22-2018 02:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Messages In This Thread
Who Will Be The First To Come After Stansbury? - 69topper - 03-22-2018 02:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.