Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Why does the left get away with lies so often?
BobcatEngineer Offline
All American

I Root For: OHIO
RE: Why does the left get away with lies so often?
(08-15-2019 01:16 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  
(08-15-2019 12:40 PM)BobcatEngineer Wrote:  
(08-15-2019 09:21 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(08-15-2019 09:20 AM)BobcatEngineer Wrote:  Just curious, who organized the Unite the Right rally that summer?

Jason Kessler.

Is this Mr. Kessler a "very fine person"?

Please stop spreading lies as if they are truths.... especially in a thread about the left lying. You're DEMONSTRABLY lying.... I suspect because you simply don't know... because you've been lied to... so I'm not blaming you

From the very same interview, literally moments after the comment you're alluding to.... not some 'response' to it, but the very interview....
And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

The Rally you're speaking of was in response to taking down a statue and renaming a park. There were people who were against that, and NOT because they are neo-nazis and white nationalists. THAT is VERY clearly whom Trump was talking about, while absolutely condemning those others...

The left gets away with lying because the issues they tell lies about are indefensible if true... and when someone points out that they aren't true, they are most often labeled in such a way that it's not worth fighting the lies. Trump is a racist. Trump is putting children in cages. Trump is calling Nazis 'fine people'. Those are all lies, but it's not worth my personal reputation to put much weight into fighting the lie.

Hambone, I asked two simple questions. Who organized the event, and whether or not the organizers were "fine people".

From what I've read, Mr. Kessler and Mr. Spencer are not fine people.

If you were a fine person, why in the world would you attend a protest organized and led by despicable people?

I'm against fracking. If an eco-terrorist tied to violent people organized an anti-fracking rally, I would certainly not march side by side with them.
08-15-2019 01:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does the left get away with lies so often? - BobcatEngineer - 08-15-2019 01:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.