Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

POUNCERS and T-SHIRTS
Bookmark and Share
BOSSMAN Offline
"The Preacher"

I Root For: Tigers!

<span style='color:blue'>For the last year we have worked very hard to put together some great TIGER merchandise. Now you can get your own stuff at our local stores.</span><span style='color:blue'>

TIGER BOOKSTORE, TN. SPORTS ZONE, IT'S GAMEDAY all will carry BLUE PLANET APPAREL. Also starting on Tuesday all local KROGER stores will have three different TIGER shirts at every register. That's right we will have TIGER stuff at every KROGER. This will help push the TIGER name out infront of all their patrons. That will gives us 25 different locations to get TIGER merchandise from the BLUE PLANET.

A word about the POUNCERS dolls. They are going fast! When we reorder they will be different styles. So I want all of you on this board to know this before MONDAY because they will be gone in a flash.

It has been lots of fun to bring these items to you. I would like to thank those of you who believed in me and the cause to help promote the UNIVERSITY of MEMPHIS. Our radio ads start on Monday and there will be more about our big tailgate party and ticket giveaways.

GO TIGERS - BOSSMAN

Here is the first round of merchandise you can buy.</span>
[Image: 071cf324.jpg]
[Image: READYTOROLL5.jpg]
[Image: ROADTOVICTORY.jpg]
[Image: HELMETSFRONT.jpg]
[Image: scan0001.jpg]
[Image: TIGERwearethehunter2.jpg]
[Image: TIGERyouarethehunted2.jpg]

[Image: C5243308.jpg]
08-20-2005 09:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CyberTiger Offline
Banned

I Root For:

I hope you make a lot of money for all the criticism you've taken. Send chi a pouncer in the mail as a goodwill jester (and charge him double).
08-20-2005 09:51 AM
BOSSMAN Offline
"The Preacher"

<span style='color:blue'>He will buy one. He's all talk but at least he is a TIGER fan.</span>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
08-20-2005 09:54 AM
BOSSMAN Offline
"The Preacher"

<span style='color:blue'>We also have the PIT CREW and 2 kids shirts</span>
08-20-2005 11:53 AM
Advertisement

BrianJ Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Saw the Pouncers at It's Game Day - they look good.
08-20-2005 03:37 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis

Bought a Pouncer at that cursed orange store, but I couldn't stop myself.

A man had his little girl with him, and we playing with Pouncer. He looks good with a big blue #1 finger on! We had fun.

He drove the Vette home. Love it! He's awesome!

Thanks, Bossman. It's like Christmas.
08-20-2005 04:37 PM
Mempho76 Offline
1st String

I Root For: MEMPHIS

Where is Blue Planet Apparel?
08-20-2005 04:45 PM
Advertisement

Derby Offline
tigris rex

DonatorsSkunkworksCrappiesDonatorsMemphis Hall of Fame

Mempho76 Wrote:Where is Blue Planet Apparel?
It's a brand, not a store.
08-20-2005 05:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tigerloyal Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
CrappiesCrappiesDonators

Thanks for the heads up.
Hope there are Pouncers left when I get time to go. I am painting and I may never get through! lol
Go Tigers!
08-20-2005 05:01 PM
tiger_paul2000 Offline
1st String

I bought a Pouncer at Tiger Bookstore and it's nice. Really wanted to get a set of the three but the only one they had was the one without the uniforms, just the M on the chest.

I didn't see any of the Helmet shirts either. WANT ONE OF THOSE REAL BAD!!!!!! I saw the Pit Crew and the Hunted shirt but not the helmet shirt.

Elliot loves his Pouncer and wants the other two!!
08-20-2005 06:47 PM
Advertisement

BOSSMAN Offline
"The Preacher"

<span style='color:blue'>Thank you - the POUNCERS are really great. I have good people working hard for Tiger fans.
My son will NOT sleep without his POUNCER.

The other two styles will be in stores soon. They are on a dock in Cali. and they were supposed to be released Friday. Who knows I can't fight the man.

The helmet shirts will be at Tiger and the other stores on Tuesday. We had to hook up some IMPORTANT people first.

Say what you will about me. We are only doing this to help the University.

Thanks again,

BOSSMAN</span>

[Image: C5243308.jpg]
08-20-2005 07:54 PM
CyberTiger Offline
Banned

I Root For:

I still don't understand why no bashers? Heaven forbid Bossman do something right...and make money....with the right approvals!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
08-20-2005 08:05 PM
missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS

Crappies

I just so happen to collect tigers and have recently started collecting "little" beany tigers for the motorhome shelf in the back bedroom. I bought mine today at Tiger Bookstore and love it ! I can't wait for the other 2 to get here !
08-20-2005 08:08 PM
Advertisement

Derby Offline
tigris rex

DonatorsSkunkworksCrappiesDonatorsMemphis Hall of Fame

BOSSMAN, my 2 cents...

We are all certainly glad you have been deemed legit with your CLC licensing. However, I want to point something out to all on this board...

You have been a member of many forums that I can remember, Tiger Illustrated, CUSA-Talk, and here. Many questioned your products then too. Why did it take you so long to produce your credentials? The internet is free to scam artists, and many here were just trying to protect the university's rights. Just becuase you say things are legit doesn't necessarily make it so. Hell, anyone can say they are legit on an internet message board. Why should anyone take anyone's word, unless we know them personally? So much anomosity could have been averted years ago.

Why were you so freakin' vague for so long as to where one might purchase your products? I think many on here got turned off not so much by your products, but by your simple failure to answer questions without you being so damn cryptic in your responses. This just continually added to the frustration level.

Were SEM, Chi, and others wrong to accuse you? Not in my eyes since you consistently failed to either 1) respond, or 2) give clear answers. You might have thought you were being cute. Well, you weren't. Resentment grew from this.

You can post all the licensed product info you want here, just keep the product merchandise posts in the TigerBay Exchange Forum where they belong.

Simple questions needing simple answers:
1) Who gave you permission to use memphistigers.org on your merchandise?

2) Do you own the url?

3) Is this how you conduct business? Find a group of people with a common interest, steal their name, make products with that name on it, hoping more will buy? Sounds familiar to me.

4) Did you invent the internet?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkblue'>It is not your unilateral decision whether to use the</span> <span style='color:white'>memphistigers.org</span> <span style='color:darkblue'>name on merchandise.</span></span>

You owe this board an apology, and you had better hope no legal issues arise.
08-21-2005 07:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gwade56 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis !!
Donators

BOSSMAN Wrote:[color=blue]

Say what you will about me. We are only doing this to help the University.

/color]

Not hardly.....I've not seen any indication at all of your altruism. If your sincere goal is to help the university, it appears to me and many others that you've gone about it in all the wrong ways.

However, I'm glad you're licensed. If everything is 100% above board now and the university is receiving 100% of the royalties and all other payments they should be due, I wish you the best.
08-21-2005 08:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.