Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hollenbach
Bookmark and Share
BLAKESGIRL
Unregistered

Personally, I'm very impressed with him at QB. He's played well. He hasn't collapsed under pressure and seems to have a lot more heart than Joel Statham ever did.

They were saying on TV yesterday he went to the Pitching coach for the baseball team and asked for help on his passing mechanics. He learned to balance better and throw while in motion. Anyway he definitely looks good and will be an excellent QB for the next two seasons.
09-11-2005 10:08 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gmaniac1
Unregistered

He's a breath of fresh air. Statham is talented, but it doesn't show too much on game day.
09-13-2005 08:44 AM
Laettners Legacy Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Duke Blue Devil

hey, can we borrow your pitching coach?
09-13-2005 09:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BLAKESGIRL
Unregistered

Laettner's Legacy Wrote:hey, can we borrow your pitching coach?
Well the pitching coach who helped Hollenbach left for Miami of OH so you can ask them but they might let you borrow him? Otherwise, I might let you borrow him not like Terps have too much of a baseball team anyway it's kinda like Duke and football (sorry coudln't let that one go)
09-13-2005 10:50 AM
Laettners Legacy Offline
Heisman

if he can help your qb-hopefully he can help ours. we are bad at baseball from what I can remember to.
09-13-2005 03:53 PM
Advertisement

tarheelsben1
Unregistered

<a href='http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/acc/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=5070' target='_blank'>Remember this?</a>

I'm real excited to see Sam starting this year. I hope to make it down to the UM @ UNC football game this year, but that's kind of looking doubtful.

04-rock
09-13-2005 04:28 PM
BLAKESGIRL
Unregistered

Gotcha! I don't remember that but doesn't mean anything, I didn't post that much for a few years I"m just gettin started up again.
09-13-2005 09:38 PM
gmaniac1
Unregistered

tarhellsben, I do remember someone asking about him. Believe me, I'm gald he's doing good as well.

Blakesgirl, I inadvertently hit the ignore function for you. Sorry about that. I'm not sure how this can be fixed but let me know what I need to do.
09-14-2005 03:52 PM
Laettners Legacy Offline
Heisman

go to My Controls and in there is the Ignore list, from there its self explainatory
09-14-2005 03:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.