Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bush caught lying with pants down
SSJT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

<a href='http://www.msnbc.com/news/935946.asp?0cv=CA01' target='_blank'>http://www.msnbc.com/news/935946.asp?0cv=CA01</a>

As part of his case against Iraq, Bush said in his State of the Union speech last Jan. 28 that
07-08-2003 12:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

the_shocker Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

and i love how some "blind" people in the us didnt see this coming ( example : old guard republicans like my father )

and also ..... <a href='http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=127&ncid=127&e=2&u=/030630/7/4jscz.html' target='_blank'>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...30/7/4jscz.html</a>
07-08-2003 03:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SSJT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Any war mongers here care to talk about this?

Come on, someone please. I'm dying to hear how you'll justify this.
07-08-2003 07:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

The warmongers seem to have left the forum. Not completely sure why, but Bush's performance is sure beginning to open the door for the Democrats next November...

:D
07-09-2003 12:44 AM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

I Root For: Heels
Donators

Ask the families of the folks put through the plastic shredder if they are glad we are there. :rolleyes: That was one part of the puzzle. Hey, just think about this!!!!!!!! If AL was pres, folks would still be going through the shredder! :rolleyes:
07-09-2003 07:41 AM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

Donators

With a 61% approval rating and that bunch of yo yo's the dems are pushing, I dont think the Pubs are very worried.
07-09-2003 07:48 AM
Advertisement

rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

Donators

the_shocker Wrote:and i love how some "blind" people in the us didnt see this coming ( example : old guard republicans like my father )

and also ..... <a href='http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=127&ncid=127&e=2&u=/030630/7/4jscz.html' target='_blank'>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...30/7/4jscz.html</a>
MINNEAPOLIS--Bush lied about the weapons of mass destruction.

Seeing the first line let you know that was gonna be an unbiased piece :laugh:
07-09-2003 07:49 AM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Theres no way in hell you can effectively turn that war into a good will effort by Americans. There are many many more bad nations in the world, and I dont see America going in to destroy those regimes. The Saudis are much more horrendus than Saddam, but they let us put Airbases on their land so they can do whatever they want to.

Plus, the great way America has ushered the happy citizens of Iraq into a new and wonderful democracy has been very commendable. Those Iraqis just love US soldiers and they are fitting right into the democratic mold.

The war in Iraq was a mistake. Lying to American people to help push a personal fued for Gunslingin Dubya is fundamentally wrong.
07-09-2003 12:44 PM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

Donators

So what would you say to all of the families whos daughters were raped by Sadahms son Uday? What would you say to all of the families who lost members to the torture rooms? I guess we just sit here in our comfortable country and ignore the world? BTW, your hero Clinton ( you know, I never had sex with that woman) used the same intel to launch an attack in 98.
07-09-2003 02:47 PM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

Donators

Tell ya what, when the information John Warner was talking about last week comes out, what will you say then?
07-09-2003 02:48 PM
GDawgs88 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Rick is my hero! :drink: 04-rock
07-09-2003 08:18 PM
Advertisement

SSJT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

rickheel Wrote:So what would you say to all of the families whos daughters were raped by Sadahms son Uday? What would you say to all of the families who lost members to the torture rooms? I guess we just sit here in our comfortable country and ignore the world? BTW, your hero Clinton ( you know, I never had sex with that woman) used the same intel to launch an attack in 98.
Clinton's 98 attack was also wrong and I don't know what bigolhawg thinks, but he definitely wasn't my favorite president.

We've known bad things have been going on in Iraq for a long time, back when we supported them, and when they became our enemy. We never before decided to launch an attack based on any civil conflicts going on in their country, so the administration decided to create their imaginary WMDs to help garner support, and everyone believed him.

I also love how they've now changed it from "weapons of mass destruction" to "existance of a program that could have possibly been used to create weapons of mass destruction".
07-09-2003 08:32 PM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

rickheel Wrote:So what would you say to all of the families whos daughters were raped by Sadahms son Uday? What would you say to all of the families who lost members to the torture rooms? I guess we just sit here in our comfortable country and ignore the world? BTW, your hero Clinton ( you know, I never had sex with that woman) used the same intel to launch an attack in 98.
Funny how conservatives turn into people who love to help the poor downtrodden, to save the hurt from their oppression, when Dubya has been proven wrong, and had to think of some sort of reason to continue the war.

Seems interesting to me that the people who have been wronged through Iraq's system are more important than the people wronged in America's. Why dont we help our own homeless, or own people who are losing manufacturing jobs left and right?

Dont assume Clinton is every liberals hero. I'd rather have Bill in office than George, but most of us dont revere him like the conservatives revere Regan.
07-09-2003 11:44 PM
rickheel Offline
The Old Bastard

Donators

How does the old saying go.......
If you are 21 and are not a Liberal, you have no heart
If you are 41 and are not a conservative, you have no brains.......
07-10-2003 03:05 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

Really, I don't have the patience to argue with liberals long, so I'll make this brief.

I'm not even a republican, and liberals piss me off.

What is this all about? The Democrats are doomed in the election and they are trying to scratch out a desperate foothold much like the Iraqi "army" was a few months back. Similar to the "oh my god Bush landed on an aircraft carrier" incident. Oops, forgot that Clinton did the same thing during his tenure before he committed adultery in the oval office.

Democrats... find new leaders, please. Ones that aren't worthy of being in Stalin's regime.

Democrat hit list:
Tom Daschle --> Anybody that comes on after 9/11 and complains about missle defense programs is on my sh*t list.

Al Gore --> Wonder if he has outgrown his pampers yet from being a baby in the last election. You lost Gore. The whole popular vote thing... it's happened before, and we're not changing the rule because you're special. Kindly eat the inside of my ****** you overgrown thumb-sucking infant.

Fritz Hollings -> Embarrisment from my state that proposed a 1984 "Big Brother" law that would install and mandate policeware in all PCs. George Orwell... if only you knew...

Any person that doesn't support getting natural resources but complains of dependence on foreign oil.
07-10-2003 03:06 PM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:What is this all about? The Democrats are doomed in the election and they are trying to scratch out a desperate foothold much like the Iraqi "army" was a few months back
The election is a year and five months away. Its pretty much impossible to say that the Democrats are already doomed, when we all remember how Bush's old man had the same sort of euphoric high after winning a war in Iraq.

Until Bush does something to turn the economy around, and admits to the fact that he was badly wrong and lied to the American people when making the case for war in Iraq, the door is open to a strong challenge from the Democrats.
07-10-2003 03:47 PM
Advertisement

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

bigolhawg Wrote:
georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:What is this all about?&nbsp; The Democrats are doomed in the election and they are trying to scratch out a desperate foothold much like the Iraqi "army" was a few months back

Until Bush does something to turn the economy around, and admits to the fact that he was badly wrong and lied to the American people when making the case for war in Iraq, the door is open to a strong challenge from the Democrats.
The economy IS on the rebound. Check the Dow.
07-10-2003 04:09 PM
bigolhawg Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

The unemployment rate in June was higher than it has been in nine years. The average American doesnt care if the Dow is doing well, they only care about paying the bills and keeping food on the table. Which requires a job.

<a href='http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030703/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/economy_32' target='_blank'>http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...c_fi/economy_32</a>
07-10-2003 04:44 PM
SSJT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

GTS, perhaps part of the reason you can't stand arguing is that you categorize all liberals into one group.

Most of the truly liberal individuals and not middle of the road democrats -- do not like any of the three individuals you presented (especially not Daschle, who is an idiot.)

And you can tell anyone who mentions the 2000 election to "stop whining, you lost!" but the truth is no one has been able to refute all the information out there that the wrong man got placed in the white house.

Just reminding ya.
07-10-2003 05:05 PM
GDawgs88 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

SSJT Wrote:And you can tell anyone who mentions the 2000 election to "stop whining, you lost!" but the truth is no one has been able to refute all the information out there that the wrong man got placed in the white house.
Bush 271

Gore 266

Good enough for you? :wave:
07-10-2003 05:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.