Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

back
nate jonesacc Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

from a 5 day camp and holy crap everything is different... Well... this summer you won't be seeing much of me (commence the 04-rock posts 03-wink) but I am gonna be one happy camper for a while now... I stole an "A" in Chemistry by getting a 94 on the exam and busted out a 99 on the Economics, Legal and Political systems exam... just found that out today. I'm so happy right now. I'd like to thank LK, Rick, Rochester, RebelKev, Justsaynoroy, BPD and anyone else who I've discussed politics with or learned anything from. You got me an A! 03-wink 04-bow

BTW, the board is looking spiffy!
06-13-2003 07:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

IU_lauren3 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Indiana
CrappiesCrappies

Welcome back!

And congrats on the grades 04-cheers 03-cool
06-13-2003 09:05 PM
Laettners Legacy Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Duke Blue Devil

:wave:
06-13-2003 10:00 PM
Advertisement

just say no roy Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Good luck to you.The future is in your hands.Make the best of it.

04-cheers
06-13-2003 10:09 PM
JD Heel Offline
All American

I Root For: UNC

CrappiesCrappies

just say no roy Wrote:Good luck to you.The future is in your hands.Make the best of it.

04-cheers
What he means by that is that there's still time to turn away from the Dark Side....

-JD
06-16-2003 11:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Jenibu Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

JD Heel Wrote:
just say no roy Wrote:Good luck to you.The future is in your hands.Make the best of it.

04-cheers
What he means by that is that there's still time to turn away from the Dark Side....

-JD
:laugh:

BTW, welcome back Nate. :wave:

ps- I got a 95 on my Chemistry exam- bwhaha! 03-razz just playing, of course. Good job with your grades.
06-16-2003 03:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IU_lauren3 Offline
2nd String

CrappiesCrappies

Quote:ps- I got a 95 on my Chemistry exam- bwhaha!  just playing, of course. Good job with your grades.

04-cheers lol, that's better than I could pull off. In fact, my grade dropped to an A- because of that freakin final. :bang:

Ah well, I finished Algebra 2 ...and just being done with that makes everything seem good, lol. Of course, next up we have ....... precalculus. Wooh! 03-razz
06-16-2003 06:09 PM
Advertisement

rocketfootball Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo
CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

JD Heel Wrote:

04-cheers

-JD
Don't let the Dark Side get you....Yoda can help!

[Image: yoda.jpg]
06-16-2003 06:44 PM
Jenibu Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

[quote="IU_lauren3"] [quote]ps- I got a 95 on my Chemistry exam- bwhaha!
06-17-2003 03:08 PM
Advertisement

SSJT Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

AP Statistics isn't all that bad -- I didn't even take the AP test, its crap.

Pre-calc is a breeze if you got a B in Algebra II.
06-18-2003 12:28 PM
IU_lauren3 Offline
2nd String

CrappiesCrappies

Quote:Pre-calc is a breeze if you got a B in Algebra II.
Well good! lol, I got an 88 both semesters of algebra II, but I seemingly understood everything we learned - especially the trig, so i'm not all that worried about pre-calc.

And Jenibu, I get to take that my senior year if I so choose...which is probably not, lol 03-razz (actually, yeah, i probably will)
06-18-2003 12:56 PM
Tasha Offline
All American

I Root For:

[quote]And Jenibu, I get to take that my senior year if I so choose...which is probably not, lol
06-18-2003 04:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.