Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift ...MO
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift ...MO
Prelude:

Ok lets be honest you watch these movies for the hot cars, hot babes(dudes if you are a girl), and lots of racing action.

Recap:

TF&TF: Brian O'Connor goes undercover in the LA Street racing scene to find out who is hijacking trucks. Pretty good feel of street racing scene and some decent racing and cars in the movie.

2F2F: Brian O'Connor goes AWOL from LA PD aand makes his way to Miami and gets into the street racing scene there. He gets recruited to back to the PD to take downa drug lord who is looking for new drivers to run his money. Better cars and races than the first but a more IMPROBABBLE PLOT.

MO of the movies. I liked both equally as well... I felt the first was more street racer premise than two but two was teh better "action" movie.

NOW ONTO TF&TF:TD
PLOT Syopsis:
A hard ass country boy keeps getting into car trouble and finally has to go live with his dad in Japan to avoid going to jail. Upon arrival he runs into Twinkie( Bow Wow) and he shows him the ropes of the Military Brat school. Twinkie shows him the Tokyo street racing world which all about drifting( basically drifting is how you can make youir car slide in a turn to acheive what you want). Well in this world the Country Boy's cocky attitude sets up for race agains the Drift King (aka DK) whose dad happens to be Yakuza. Well things go bad and now country boy is in debt to another asian dude to pay off DK. The other guy teaches Country Boy to drift and it sets up the final race in the movie to settle the score with DK and hiz Yakuza dad.

Lots of Ricers 03-razz and probabbly THE BEST RACE SCENES OF THE MOVIE SERIES so far. Lots of hot asian babes as well 03-razz All the Ricers are reminescent of the Ricers of hte first with all the racing decals and crazy paint jobs. INstead of street racing they drift up and down parking decks and garages. Once car of note that is not a ricer but Twinkie has a Scion Xa ( I beleive) that is kitted with Hulk Fists in the side and a Hulk mural on the hood...pretty cool and definatley out of hte ordinary for those type of cars. The car country boy ends up doing his final race in is a Mustang Fastback with a Skyline engine in it. THE car is sweet. BUT anyone familliar wit the ainime series Initial D will see the final race as a bite of off the Mt.. Akina races portrayed in that series. OHHHH and there is a suprise ending that I won't discuss but its kind of cool.

IN closing I think this movie does not let down the series strong points of cool cars and great racing action scenes...in fact I'd argue it has the best of the series. I just find the plot as improbabble as the 2nd movie. It is not hindered in anyway from lack of Paul Walker or Vid Deiesel in anyway.

Defiantely worth a matine price to see..and one could argue full price.
06-16-2006 09:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

faet Offline
2nd String

I Root For: haha­­
SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbs

yea im going to watch just for the hell of it.

surprise ending = V.D. returning? i think i saw something of that but w/e.
06-16-2006 10:11 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

faet Wrote:yea im going to watch just for the hell of it.

surprise ending = V.D. returning? i think i saw something of that but w/e.
:shhh:
06-17-2006 11:43 AM
Advertisement

Tasha Offline
All American

I Root For:

I'm quite fond of that country boy in there. :sly:
06-17-2006 01:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

Tasha Wrote:I'm quite fond of that country boy in there. :sly:

This girl at work was saying the same thing. The main Asian girl is hot 04-rock
06-17-2006 03:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.