Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Women are responsible for most divorces
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Miami Redhawks
Women are responsible for most divorces
The results of feminism. This is kind of a long article.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...E_ID=52314
06-15-2007 01:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
RE: Women are responsible for most divorces
Women screw us coming and going.
06-15-2007 05:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Kill the women.
06-15-2007 07:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
Women just need to get back in the kitchen and make men some sandwiches.
06-15-2007 07:45 AM
ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
When my wife gets home tonight I am going to put my foot down and tell her I am not making dinner anymore. I might even withold sex from her in protest of the enlightenment I got out EZ's article.

Men of the world unite...Time to start burning our boxers and briefs in a show of unity.
06-15-2007 09:20 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
While I do beleive that the feminism movement (along with keeping up with the Jones's) has had a negative impact on the family, I think the biggest reason for divorces is that both men and women can't keep their clothes on around people that are not their spouses.
06-15-2007 09:24 AM
Advertisement

aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
just a couple of points.....if i wrote that article in college, they would've kicked me out of school for the amount of plagarism involved....tons of stats, but no sources. anyway, just a pet peeve.

concerning the first part about the education of boys and girls....TOUGH. its not like the educational system wasnt geared towards boys for hundreds of years. if the boys cant hang, then fine...send em all to technical school and be done with it.
06-15-2007 09:57 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
I guess I should be glad that I have a daughter.
06-15-2007 10:27 AM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
we have an emasculated culture no doubt, its pathetic, goes against Human Nature and many find themselves in a state of despair over it. Some young male are turning to things like Jihad(perverted masculinity) partly thanks to this.

Hollywood takes alot of blame for this by normalizing the behavior and basically promoting it, they know it too and are actively trying to undermine the natural order. Women are suckers for soap operas and celebrity 'news'.....godless philosophy of the 19th and 20th centuries that gradually has slipped into Theology(liberal kind), first Philosophy, then Art, then Music, then General Culture then finally into liberal Theology.

[Image: line_of_despair.jpg]

anyone see the Sopranos finale? Very existential Nihilistic...

there's no wonder crime is getting so bad. You can't avoid a police state with out a strong family and father figure.
06-15-2007 10:31 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
GrayBeard Wrote:While I do beleive that the feminism movement (along with keeping up with the Jones's) has had a negative impact on the family, I think the biggest reason for divorces is that both men and women can't keep their clothes on around people that are not their spouses.

I agree, the next time I have an affair, I think my wife should forgive me.
06-15-2007 10:38 AM
Lethemeul Offline
Fancy Pants

I Root For: Pirates!

NCAAbbs LUGDonatorsFolding@NCAAbbs
GrayBeard Wrote:While I do beleive that the feminism movement (along with keeping up with the Jones's) has had a negative impact on the family, I think the biggest reason for divorces is that both men and women can't keep their clothes on around people that are not their spouses.

That and the belief that every relationship should be a mirror of fairy tales and romantic comedies.
06-15-2007 10:38 AM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
fsquid Wrote:

I agree, the next time I have an affair, I think my wife should forgive me.

???? How about you don't have that affair, and then there is nothing to forgive.
06-15-2007 10:39 AM
lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
Lethemeul Wrote:

That and the belief that every relationship should be a mirror of fairy tales and romantic comedies.

Amen to that, Leth -- like the way girls grow up thinking their wedding is supposed to be the happiest/best/most perfect day of their lives. By definition, doesn't that imply that everything afterward would kinda suck by comparison? Dumb, dumb, dumb.
06-15-2007 11:43 AM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies
So is this the new white male strategy? Blame everything on the minority.

I do believe it is time for the white male to start standing up for himself, but just like minorities need to I think the white male needs to look inward before looking outward to solve his issues.
06-15-2007 11:49 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
uhmump95 Wrote:So is this the new white male strategy? Blame everything on the minority.

I do believe it is time for the white male to start standing up for himself, but just like minorities need to I think the white male needs to look inward before looking outward to solve his issues.

I agree with you an almost all points, but instead of looking just at white males, I think we should look at all men.

It is time that men became men. That means a faithful, loving, and committed husband to their wives. It means a loving and involved father to their children. It means the family leader, the family protector, and in most cases the family provider.

You fail at any of those, you fail!
06-15-2007 11:55 AM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies
I agree that what I typed was true for all men. I just used "white male" to reply to the person who started this thread.

Just a question, if my wife made more money then me and I stayed home and took care of the kids and didn't take the "traditional" male role in my family does that mean I am not a man?
06-15-2007 12:12 PM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
uhmump95 Wrote:Just a question, if my wife made more money then me and I stayed home and took care of the kids and didn't take the "traditional" male role in my family does that mean I am not a man?

I said..."in most cases". I will say this...In my experience, men have a hard time staying home with the children. We are not wired to be the nurturing mother, and in many cases this will lead to problems down the road. I know many men that tried to be the stay at home mom that ended up depressed or turning to other thinds to deal with it. I was one that stayed home temporarily while I was working on college at night, and it wasn't pretty. I became depressed. I just wasn't "wired" for that.

But, it does work in some cases.
06-15-2007 12:17 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
uhmump95 Wrote:So is this the new white male strategy? Blame everything on the minority.

{Door shuts} In walks the resident race pimp.
06-15-2007 12:27 PM
Quote this message in a reply
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies
Race Pimp ..... hmmmm I like that.
06-15-2007 12:41 PM
Lethemeul Offline
Fancy Pants

I Root For: Pirates!

NCAAbbs LUGDonatorsFolding@NCAAbbs
lauramac Wrote:Amen to that, Leth -- like the way girls grow up thinking their wedding is supposed to be the happiest/best/most perfect day of their lives. By definition, doesn't that imply that everything afterward would kinda suck by comparison? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I actually don't mind that one too much (unless parents offer the bride and groom a wad of cash to skip it and they turn it down because the bride wants her day. That drives me nuts.). I was referring to the people who get married, realize how much work it is and give up because their spouse isn't *insert movie start here* in *insert romantic comedy here* all happy-go-lucky all the time, can't fix problems with a word, and doesn't put out/give a present just cause.
06-15-2007 12:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.