Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Enzone2 was banned?
aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
Enzone2 was banned?
ive been gone for a few days and all hell brakes loose? what happened? one particular thread or a lifetime of sucking?
06-22-2007 05:36 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

1125 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati, NKU

Folding@NCAAbbsSkunkworks
RE: Enzone2 was banned?
He was? Why don't I get this insider info?
06-22-2007 06:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
Wow. That is hard to believe. I thought for sure I would be 05-ban first. This is a sad day. Probably the saddest since the day Oddball left.
06-22-2007 07:58 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
I've been banned before. But, I had a pouring wave of support for my readmittance.
06-22-2007 08:57 PM
Advertisement

lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
He wouldn't quit dropping N-bombs, even after a bunch of warnings (he was bypassing the cuss-checker to do it, too).

*shrug*
06-22-2007 10:25 PM
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators
who am i gonna root for now? i have no more heros.....woe is me.
06-22-2007 11:26 PM
Bourgeois_Rage Away
That guy!

I Root For: UC & Bushmills
Folding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGDonatorsDonators
EZ2 was banned because of constantly breaking the rules in place. We gave him plenty of room here, and there were specific things we asked him not to do (mocking ebonics, dragging race into just about every conversation, etc.) We would politely ask him to stop and he might for a short while, but he'd be back doing the same thing after not too long.

We felt that he took more from the board than he gave. He could be entertaining for some of us, but probably chased many others away. After reviewing his case on a variety of occasions, we finally decided that we have had enough.
06-23-2007 09:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
Bourgeois_Rage Wrote:EZ2 was banned because of constantly breaking the rules in place. We gave him plenty of room here, and there were specific things we asked him not to do (mocking ebonics, dragging race into just about every conversation, etc.) We would politely ask him to stop and he might for a short while, but he'd be back doing the same thing after not too long.

We felt that he took more from the board than he gave. He could be entertaining for some of us, but probably chased many others away. After reviewing his case on a variety of occasions, we finally decided that we have had enough.

I think there is at least one other poster who would fit that description.
06-23-2007 01:49 PM
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators
i think all of us fit that description in some way.....just not to the extent of EZ2's public displays of idiocy.
06-23-2007 03:33 PM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
aTxTIGER Wrote:i think all of us fit that description in some way.....just not to the extent of EZ2's public displays of idiocy.

I think there is at least one other that crosses that same line just as frequently.
06-23-2007 10:50 PM
Advertisement

aTxTIGER Offline

Donators
i think i no who you are talking about, but i dont see the same level of racism, sexim, homophobia, xenophobia, idiocy, mental illness, or ignorance in that poster as i do in EZ2. i actually felt sorry for him. someone living life with that much hate and all the demons he had is something to be pitied, not hated.
06-23-2007 11:08 PM
TOGC Offline
Resident genius

I Root For: Memphis
aTxTIGER Wrote:i think i no who you are talking about, but i dont see the same level of racism, sexim, homophobia, xenophobia, idiocy, mental illness, or ignorance in that poster as i do in EZ2. i actually felt sorry for him. someone living life with that much hate and all the demons he had is something to be pitied, not hated.

There's a few over on the Memphis Political Forum.

Thank goodness for the ignore list.
06-24-2007 01:46 AM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
aTxTIGER Wrote:i think i no who you are talking about, but i dont see the same level of racism, sexim, homophobia, xenophobia, idiocy, mental illness, or ignorance in that poster as i do in EZ2. i actually felt sorry for him. someone living life with that much hate and all the demons he had is something to be pitied, not hated.

Here again, we disagree.
06-24-2007 11:52 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
If you wanna call somebody out...Man up and do it, and pay the consequences. Otherwise...shut up about it. This thread is closed.
06-24-2007 12:52 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.