Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fox News isn't clean either
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
Fox News isn't clean either
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2007 01:21 PM by georgia_tech_swagger.)
06-28-2007 01:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
RE: Fox News isn't clean either
Growth hormone? So our kids will be bigger. That's a good thing.

Barry Bonds...watch out chump. (And same to you, you canadian wussies)
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2007 02:18 PM by DrTorch.)
06-28-2007 02:18 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
Good Example of Fox news being A RINO at best news outlet

the coulter mess from past couple days, if you read transcripts then watch how media portrayed it is a good case of media bias/lying 101.

while many Canadians may be wussies, Mark Steyn is a great exception to this rule
06-28-2007 02:43 PM
Advertisement

uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies
Did Coulter make fun of the Edwards' dead son or not?

If she did, she needs to leave that crap out because it is a low blow. If she didn't then this was a politcal ploy by the Edwards camp that may be working.
06-28-2007 03:17 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte
uhmump95 Wrote:Did Coulter make fun of the Edwards' dead son or not?

If she did, she needs to leave that crap out because it is a low blow. If she didn't then this was a politcal ploy by the Edwards camp that may be working.

Using Ann Coulter always raises money for libs. Personally I think Edwards' is desperate at this point. Having his wife call into Hardball shows that IMO.

I don't think she made fun of their dead son. More than likely she made fun of the fact that the Edwards' exploit it at every opportunity.

Edwards' truly has a smarmy, hypocritical way about him, more so than a lot of other politicians.

He's an afterthought at this time anyway. It's Clinton/Obama now.
06-28-2007 03:42 PM
Advertisement

GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
uhmump95 Wrote:Did Coulter make fun of the Edwards' dead son or not?

the ruse that was played the other day was from a soundbite out of context, played on nearly all media outlets out of context, making it look like she wished Edwards would be assassinated via terrorist attack. She was referencing the fact that Bill Maher wished this of Cheney with no media outrage, at the same time she made her joke referencing Grey's Anatomy using the "Fa%%%" word in relation to Edwards(also used out of context by media).... Good summary of this here: http://newsbusters.org/node/13814 which was on MSNBC radio today, showing it in context vs. how media portrayed it.

as for 'wishing his son dead', that was from a column over 3 years ago. Ms. Edwards, who has a diary at one of the most vile websites on the net(DailyKos), decided to bring that up on Hardball. Here it is, it mentions many more on the left that do what she is alleging on top of Edwards, and that is to exploit tragedy, stir emotions and invade discussing the substance of their ideas in exchange for emotion. What she has been trying to do is calling them on one of their main Political MO's, the use of "absolute moral authority", thus we aren't allowed to criticize their ideas...anyway here is column his wife was referencing: http://www.uexpress.com/anncoulter/index...e=20031119
06-28-2007 03:44 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
Ninerfan1 Wrote:It's Clinton/Obama now.

and a Thompson/Steele ticket on the Repub side 04-cheers

or maybe a Rudy/Huckabee ticket.

clinton/obama may fight enough to were they can't get away with using other name on ticket.
06-28-2007 03:45 PM
Advertisement

GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
drudge has linked an Exclusive on her newest column on this:

That Was No Lady -- That Was My Husband

good stuff, Bob Shrum, Kerry's political strategist in 2004 even called Edwards on use of his son for political gain04-chairshot
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2007 04:02 PM by GGniner.)
06-28-2007 03:56 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
Ninerfan1 Wrote:He's an afterthought at this time anyway. It's Clinton/Obama now.

Nah, the good politicians are sitting to the sideline, letting the amateurs battle it out and take themselves out of the game. They're letting them sift through the issues so they can see the hot button issues, and the "proper" position for them.

I still say it's going to be "Gore/Clinton" when it's said and done. A man named "Obama Barak" has a snowball's chance at this time. Ok, that's being generous.

The Republican side is more confusing to me (not that I've invested any effort to figure out who these guys are). It seems like there are several evenly matched competitors, each w/ some strengths, but each w/ some liabilities. That's great if you're putting together the Oakland A's, but not great to select a premier candidate. I do think Voinovich is trying to get attention to get a VP invite.
06-28-2007 04:21 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
The media is going to blow any comments out of proporation. This is not a liberal bias. It's the media trying to sell air time. Doesn't matter whether it's republican or democrat. Politics as usual. This is why Kerry didn't win, a few comments that are taken the wrong way or spun effectively by the opponents are unfortunately enough to sway voters.
06-30-2007 02:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.