Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

for gods sake stop the madness fire coker..
oldfan1 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
for gods sake stop the madness fire coker..
after that ugly fight it shows this coaching staff has no control of this kids and this is why miami is spiriling down hill...stop the madness he must go,,,,,,, 01-lauramac2 01-lauramac2 01-lauramac2 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit
10-15-2006 10:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

baritonedog15 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

so why hasnt your season been cancelled for actions like that, its a disgrace to college football, the acc as a conference, and to your university.

the "actions" taken against both schools is a mere slap on the wrist and its pretty disgusting to think that most of the fight is going to be ignored.

03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke
10-17-2006 05:28 PM
oldfan1 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

baritonedog15 Wrote:so why hasnt your season been cancelled for actions like that, its a disgrace to college football, the acc as a conference, and to your university.

the "actions" taken against both schools is a mere slap on the wrist and its pretty disgusting to think that most of the fight is going to be ignored.

03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke
i agree with you..coker will be going after the season..hope...hope...hope...
10-20-2006 11:11 PM
Advertisement

MsNole
Unregistered

Coker Fired
So y'all got your wish... they fired Coker today. 01-lauramac2
11-24-2006 12:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Laettners Legacy Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Duke Blue Devil

11-24-2006 12:54 PM
Advertisement

DONALD P Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Arkansas State

I understand Arkansas' Houston Nutt is a front runner.
11-24-2006 03:57 PM
georgia_tech_swagger
Unregistered

I think he should of had another year. Clearly as Butch Davis' talent left the program Miami went on a downward spiral, but I think given that he was at least a good enough game coach to win a MNC, he shoulda been given the benefit of the doubt.
11-24-2006 11:54 PM
Advertisement

oldfan1 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Re: for gods sake stop the madness fire coker..
oldfan1 Wrote:after that ugly fight it shows this coaching staff has no control of this kids and this is why miami is spiriling down hill...stop the madness he must go,,,,,,, 01-lauramac2 01-lauramac2 01-lauramac2 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit
im so happy soy muy feliz.... 02-13-banana 02-13-banana,,jimmy johnson..are you tired of fishing everyday..what kind of life is that ??job is available right down the street ..give you a hint... miami, now where you best sports jacket and comb your hair like only you can..smile a lot and ask for the job, dont forget to take proof of win -loss record sometimes those peaple just dont believe you....good luck ... lmfao
11-26-2006 11:31 PM
Terpy
Unregistered

Well it turns out Jimmy Johnson isnt as old as I thought he was (he's only 63) but that is just a pipe dream if you ask me. OTOH it would be a total coup if you convinced him to come back to the U. Then again it could blow up in yalls face like the Redskins rehiring Joe Gibbs has so far.
11-27-2006 08:10 PM
Advertisement

oldfan1 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Re: Coker Fired
MsNole Wrote:So y'all got your wish... they fired Coker today. 01-lauramac2
halleeeluyaaaya ...haleluuyayyyayy uuuuya... 02-13-banana 02-13-banana
11-29-2006 10:22 PM
oldfan1 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Terpy Wrote:Well it turns out Jimmy Johnson isnt as old as I thought he was (he's only 63) but that is just a pipe dream if you ask me. OTOH it would be a total coup if you convinced him to come back to the U. Then again it could blow up in yalls face like the Redskins rehiring Joe Gibbs has so far.
he may want to do it they should ask him>>>>>>>>> 04-chairshot 04-chairshot 04-chairshot 05-mafia 05-mafia 05-mafia 05-mafia 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit make him an offer he cant refuse 05-mafia name the stadium after him whatever it takes lmfao lmfao 05-stirthepot
11-29-2006 10:26 PM
People Champion Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Happy Days are back. 02-13-banana :band: :dirtyvegas: :clap2: :dirtyvegas:
05-16-2007 05:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.