Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

For the Record !
Bookmark and Share
BillyDon Offline
All American

I Root For:

Donators
For the Record !
Today with everybody having the same information we can test your knowledge of college basketball. With no if and's or but's just state where you think UC will wind up in the conference and how many wins during the season. Answer's subject to review later on. I pick UC to finish 12th in the conference with 16 wins for the season. Don

09-03-2007 06:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BearcatShane09 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC
RE: For the Record !
I'll say UC finishes 8th in the conference with 21 wins overall.

09-03-2007 06:39 PM
BillyDon Offline
All American

I Root For:

Donators
BearcatShane09 Wrote:I'll say UC finishes 8th in the conference with 21 wins overall.
Thank You! You had the whatever's to put your opinion on here in black and white unlike I'm sure some that won't. Don

09-03-2007 06:43 PM
Coopdaddy67 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ice cream
Ive yet to see the basketball schedule, so Im not comfortable making an "official" prediction right now...I reserve the right to change it, but it probably wont be much different than:

18 wins and a 11th place Big East finish.

09-03-2007 06:57 PM
BillyDon Offline
All American

I Root For:

Donators
Coopdaddy67 Wrote:Ive yet to see the basketball schedule, so Im not comfortable making an "official" prediction right now...I reserve the right to change it, but it probably wont be much different than:

18 wins and a 11th place Big East finish.
Sorry! No can change after you get more information than the rest of us. Don

09-03-2007 07:03 PM
NVExel Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC, Red Wings
Donators
19 wins, 9th in the conference.

09-03-2007 07:04 PM
Advertisement

pobearman Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
21 wins and 6th in the conference.

09-03-2007 07:27 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Impossible to make any sort of intelligent prediction without a set schedule. Lets revisit this when it comes out.

Heck, I still have not gone on record with the football record yet.

09-03-2007 07:39 PM
#1bearcatfan
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
UC finishes 3rd with 9 wins. =)

09-03-2007 07:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply
OneUChoopsfan Away
I'm Black & White

I Root For: U. C. I LOVE

Donators
Cool RE: For the Record !
rath v2.0 Wrote:Impossible to make any sort of intelligent prediction without a set schedule. Lets revisit this when it comes out.

I agree with you. I'll wait until the set schedule comes out. Should be soon as the BEast schedules were to be released last Thursday but the were delaying it according to Josh. I'll start another thread so everyone can be on a level basketball court. 03-cool
:muttering:04-bolt

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2007 08:04 PM by OneUChoopsfan.)
09-03-2007 08:02 PM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
rath v2.0 Wrote:Impossible to make any sort of intelligent prediction without a set schedule. Lets revisit this when it comes out.

100% agree. After the release of the schedule I'll think about it.

09-03-2007 08:16 PM
Advertisement

mrstealz012 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC Bearcats
don i already stepped up to the plate on this, but i'll do it right now too, perhaps with a different answer. i say UC finishes 10th in the conference, with 19 wins overall.

09-03-2007 08:23 PM
cincy cats 21 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
All I no is the Cincinnati Bearcats WILL surprise everyone this season I can't wait till we face Memphis here in Cincy they might be #1 in the nation when they come here.........

09-03-2007 08:37 PM
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
Don, I'm with Rath - waiting for the schedule. I do know one game that will be very tough to predict: NC State. They looked like a much better team than us at every position other than guard, scoring easy buckets over our short front line. Problem was, they got the ball so infrequently it didn't matter. That said, UC will be a much better team than UC was last year as well, so I'm stuck 03-lmfao

09-03-2007 09:06 PM
BillyDon Offline
All American

I Root For:

Donators
OneUChoopsfan Wrote:

I agree with you. I'll wait until the set schedule comes out. Should be soon as the BEast schedules were to be released last Thursday but the were delaying it according to Josh. I'll start another thread so everyone can be on a level basketball court. 03-cool
:muttering:04-bolt
Both of you are just pretenders! Just admit you don't know a whole lot and have to have someone else tell you what to think. I have the same information you do and I know what's likely to happen because I know a lot about college basketball. You two can make your prediction after the season is over when you know something. In the meanwhile when fans in the know talk about UC basketball you just pay attention and don't make your silly comments. If you don't have the whatevers to make a prediction I shall call you Mr Steer from here on out. As far as the schedule you already know all the Big East teams they are playing plus the ones they play twice. Out of the 12 non conference games you know 8 or 9 of them and the ones you don't know are some pasty teams Mick will play for wins. The schedule is just an excuse for people who don't have the whatever's to show people they don't know much and are ashamed to admit it. I'm really disappointed in you two especially. Oh well now I know. Don

09-03-2007 09:18 PM
Mr Happy
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
......and the whole board is disappointed in you. 03-wink

09-03-2007 09:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JFlight21 Offline
Heisman

In the neighborhood of 18 wins. Anything less and I'll be dissapointed but anything over is a bonus. 2008 is when this team can compete with anyone in the BE.

09-03-2007 09:24 PM
UCbball21 Offline
All American

I'd say between 17-19 wins, we have a tough OOC schedule and the BE is always tough, however this team will be greatly improved and should finish around .500 in the conference. BTW Don- you've got to be kidding me, saying someone doesn't know about basketball because they want to see a schedule to make a better prediction is some of the worst incoherent BS you have ever posted...congrats.

09-03-2007 09:40 PM
BillyDon Offline
All American

I Root For:

Donators
Over 200 views and only 8 knows enough about the game to make an intelligent decision. No wonder I have such a hard time telling you the truth. It's really easy boys. 8-4 in non conference and 8-10 in conference play for 16 wins. I can tell you almost to the teams UC will lose to and the ones they can win but then you will want to make a prediction. It's really sad when a teams own fans don't know enough about the game to have at least an idea what their team is going to do. For you waiting for the basketball magazines to tell you Lindy's the first one out has UC finishing 15th in the conference. I never buy their mag because I can pick the teams better than they can. I could tell some of you guys on here to put your money where your mouth is but I know that would be a waste of time. Change of tune would be in order if some had to put money on it. 03-lmfao Don

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2007 09:48 PM by BillyDon.)
09-03-2007 09:41 PM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

Donators
I have yet to see UC's OOC schedule. Care to show me a place that has the real OOC schedule, Don?

09-03-2007 09:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.