Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
UofL vs. NC St
CollegeCard Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UofL
UofL vs. NC St
With 6:48 left in the first half, UofL is up 10-0.

WR Harry Douglas is not playing, despite Krapthorpe and Douglas saying he would play all week. That leads to the rushing game, which we should have been focused on anyway since NC State is top 20 in pass defense and bottom 20 in rushing defense.

UofL should be leading this 13-0 or 17-0 really. There haven't too many drives as UofL held the ball for 18 of 23 minutes. THAT is the best defense we have! However, a long drive ended at the Pack 23 and then the FG was blocked, and another drive stalled at the NC St 9 yd line for the FG.

Total Yards so Far:
UofL- 225 (129 on the ground)
NC St- 72 (68 in the air)
09-29-2007 03:38 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

CollegeCard Offline
Hall of Famer

RE: UofL vs. NC St
UofL up 13-0 after the defense picks off their 2nd pass of the game. The offense couldn't get a 1st down, but the field position allowed for the field goal.

I'll say it now so it doesn't look like sour grapes if NC St comes back, but the Wolfpack are a dirty football team. Illegal blocks, aiming for knees, they must get bonus points in the locker room for taking guys out of the game.
09-29-2007 03:48 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
LET'S GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-29-2007 03:56 PM
SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN
CollegeCard Wrote:UofL up 13-0 after the defense picks off their 2nd pass of the game. The offense couldn't get a 1st down, but the field position allowed for the field goal.

I'll say it now so it doesn't look like sour grapes if NC St comes back, but the Wolfpack are a dirty football team. Illegal blocks, aiming for knees, they must get bonus points in the locker room for taking guys out of the game.

Those guys play in the ACC. Do you expect anything less from that bunch what Marcus Vick did to Dumberville in the Gator Bowl?

I only wish UMASS took down BCU today but they could not hang on.

Go Cards. Beat those ACC clowns.
09-29-2007 04:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First
Even if we win we are not a very good team. At best I would say we will end up 6th in the BIG EAST.

Oh where oh where has our Bobby P gone.
09-29-2007 05:10 PM
Advertisement

CollegeCard Offline
Hall of Famer

Cards win 29-10. It's an ugly win, and Brohm had a poor game, but its a win. I know it's in the past, but losing to Syracuse last week shows just how pitiful UofL played. To lose to the Orange, at home? How bad is that? Syracuse is arguably the worst BCS team in the nation this season.

I think that this point, as bad as UofL has looked, losing to Syracuse is still up there in the top 2 or 3 puzzling scores of the season. Despite Appy St beating Michigan, I think #1 for me is Utah demolishing UCLA. Check out the season scores for both teams, and you can't figure out how that final score happened.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2007 06:04 PM by CollegeCard.)
09-29-2007 06:04 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
Wins a win baby....nice job. We needed that after the Cuse lost to a MAC team and Rutgers bowing out to Maryland...
09-29-2007 06:09 PM
WacoBearcat Away
Heisman

I Root For: UC
Good job today Louisville.

I'm still trying to figure out how you lost to Syracuse.
09-29-2007 06:20 PM
army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL
Because we're not very good.
09-29-2007 07:44 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.