Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Sarah Palin may be a grandmother.....
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Sarah Palin may be a grandmother.....
This is sad and I hope it's not true and if it isn't true somebody should be held libel, but some things do not fit. Before the right calls this a left wing hit job just imagine how Drudge or Rush would handle this if it was Chealsea Clinton.

Just google Sarah Palin's a grandmother.......

I can't believe[size=x-large] they didn't vet her more. Her whole back story doesn't fit. She is D O N E. I mean D O N E. Her daughter was taken out of school for 5 months for mono. I didn't realize mono caused your boobs and belly to grow?

Here's one of many blogs about it.

http://themoderatevoice.com/politics/sar...rah-palin/

http://www.zimbio.com/Sarah+Palin+Scanda...?sidebar=1

No one knew about Sarah Palin's pregnancy until March, a month and a half before Trig was born. The pregnancy reportedly came as a surprise to even Palin's own staff.
Palin appeared extremely thin for a pregnant woman until the very last month. She even appeared lithe and slender in Vogue about 4 months before Trig's birth.
Palin's daughter Bristol supposedly stayed out of school for several months during the past school year, citing a case of mononeucleosis to explain her absence.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2008 01:09 PM by Machiavelli.)
08-31-2008 01:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

RE: Sarah Palin may be a grandmother.....
Here's a blowback article and if she was really pregnant then this was a despicable Dem hit job. Just the girl being out of school for 6 months is unfortunately an eerie coincidence.

i.e. pro Palin

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/08/30/de...democrats/
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2008 01:19 PM by Machiavelli.)
08-31-2008 01:18 PM
Machiavelli Offline

Guys,

There are so many things running through my head right now.

1) If it is true why would you go through the charade.

jeez, it's 2008. There have been teen pregnancies.

2) Why didn't McCain vet her properly? This shooting from the hip will cause him more trouble in the election than anything.

3) Will they pull a Harriet Miers?

I posted the same thing on the other thread. Just seeing which one takes off.
08-31-2008 01:29 PM
Machiavelli Offline

The newspaper article when she announced she was 7 months pregnant. This reminds of a Deperate Housewife's episode.

http://www.adn.com/front/story/336402.html
08-31-2008 01:51 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
This whole thing seems weird to me. I've liked her so far, and I'm hoping this will end in a way that doesn't do much to change my mind. It's just a bit strange. This doesn't sound like the kind of thing that could be missed, particulary since she hasn't shied away from fights, and has obviously made some enemies as a result. But there are some odd coincidences.

I've questioned Obama pretty heavily, and I've got severe doubts that he is EVER telling the truth. To be fair, I've got to be questionable about Palin in this situation. And I am, at least for now.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2008 02:12 PM by Owl 69/70/75.)
08-31-2008 02:11 PM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Downs Syndrome children are rarely born to teenagers. They are however quite common (1 in 20) when the mother is in her 40's.

This is a despicable attack, just as claiming Obama's not a citizen of the US.
08-31-2008 02:20 PM
Advertisement

Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte
The fact that anyone would take this seriously is, quite frankly, pathetic.

However I'll restate what I said in the other thread. I'm PRAYING the dems and media pick this up and run with it like there's no tomorrow. That will assure John McCain is the next president of the US.
08-31-2008 02:30 PM
niuhuskie84 Offline
All American

I Root For:
First of all, Dailykos isn't media. It's bloggers. And this is kind of treading the fine line between muckraking and investigative journalism.

The fact is, Palin was a relative unknown before being announced as the VP nominee. There's going to be a whole lot about her people will be investigating over the next few months. And yeah, this whole thing is rather shady.

The fact of the matter is, at the very least she flew on a commercial flight for several hours after her water broke (if she was pregnant) and gave birth to a high risk baby at a smaller, less well equipped hospital in Alaska instead of a better equipped facility in Texas because, in the words of her husband, "You can't have a fish picker from Texas". In my opinion, this indicates very poor judgment on her part. Either she risked her life and that of her child so that it would be born in Alaska, or she covered up the pregnancy of her 17 year old, unwed daughter. Take your pick.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2008 02:36 PM by niuhuskie84.)
08-31-2008 02:32 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

niuhuskie84 Wrote:First of all, Dailykos isn't media. It's bloggers. And this is kind of treading the fine line between muckraking and investigative journalism.

There's nothing even resembling investigative journalism at the dailykos. It's filled with left wing wackos and nutjobs.

Quote:The fact is, Palin was a relative unknown before being announced as the VP nominee. There's going to be a whole lot about her people will be investigating over the next few months. And yeah, this whole thing is rather shady.

The fact that you'll read this tripe on the dailykos and actually take it seriously is what's shady. If a real news organization begins to investigate it, I'll start to pay attention. Until then, it's just more tripe from lowest common denominator of society.

01-wingedeagle
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2008 02:40 PM by Ninerfan1.)
08-31-2008 02:39 PM
Machiavelli Offline

I'm sure Drudge will have his flashing blue light any minute now....... any minute................
08-31-2008 02:43 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/08/30/de...democrats/

Yep, no pregnant lady there!01-wingedeagle

Oh wait, maybe they made one of those body suits like Mike Myers wore to be fat bastard? YES!! That's it!!! And.....uh.....they hid her daughter in the undisclosed location Cheney always goes to. Yeah, that's the ticket. WAIT!!!! IT'S CHENEY'S KID!!!!:beammeup:
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2008 02:47 PM by Ninerfan1.)
08-31-2008 02:46 PM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:H0Av...cd=1&gl=us

Here's a bigger photo. That's the link I provided above. There has to be a better eveidence than that? If there isn't I'd be photoshopping one up pronto.
08-31-2008 02:57 PM
Machiavelli Offline

The daughter would have to have a boyfriend. This will come out eventually. You know there are people on this as we speak. The daughter's friends would know. You can't keep something like this under wraps. It will come out one way or the other.
08-31-2008 03:00 PM
Machiavelli Offline

I gaurantee you McCain's campaign is looking into the vailidity of it.
08-31-2008 03:01 PM
perunapower Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: SMU
Ninerfan1 Wrote:http://hotair.com/archives/2008/08/30/de...democrats/

Yep, no pregnant lady there!01-wingedeagle

Oh wait, maybe they made one of those body suits like Mike Myers wore to be fat bastard? YES!! That's it!!! And.....uh.....they hid her daughter in the undisclosed location Cheney always goes to. Yeah, that's the ticket. WAIT!!!! IT'S CHENEY'S KID!!!!:beammeup:

[Image: govp_washingtondc2008_large.preview.jpg]

I'm not endorsing this story, but that is a ridiculous way to try and disprove this story. That photo is an awful viewpoint, it's so far away it's hard to see any body lines, and it very well could be a loose-fitting jacket that's not buttoned.
08-31-2008 03:03 PM
niuhuskie84 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Ninerfan1 Wrote:
niuhuskie84 Wrote:First of all, Dailykos isn't media. It's bloggers. And this is kind of treading the fine line between muckraking and investigative journalism.

There's nothing even resembling investigative journalism at the dailykos. It's filled with left wing wackos and nutjobs.

Quote:The fact is, Palin was a relative unknown before being announced as the VP nominee. There's going to be a whole lot about her people will be investigating over the next few months. And yeah, this whole thing is rather shady.

The fact that you'll read this tripe on the dailykos and actually take it seriously is what's shady. If a real news organization begins to investigate it, I'll start to pay attention. Until then, it's just more tripe from lowest common denominator of society.

01-wingedeagle

I dont necessarily disagree with anything you've said. And I dont read dailkoz, the link has made its round across the internet a couple times now.

However, what is your take on her flying back to Alaska to have the baby?
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2008 03:06 PM by niuhuskie84.)
08-31-2008 03:05 PM
Advertisement

Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

Machiavelli Wrote:The daughter would have to have a boyfriend. This will come out eventually. You know there are people on this as we speak. The daughter's friends would know. You can't keep something like this under wraps. It will come out one way or the other.

You know mach I credited you with having more brains than to just believe this tripe.

Quote:However, what is your take on her flying back to Alaska to have the baby?

Flying back to have the baby in her hospital, with her doctor, who knows her birthplan and who's been with her through her pregnancy? Seems pretty normal to me.

Bottom line, if by some freak twist of fate, this is true, it will be reported by a legit news organization. Then I'll believe it.

And take note libs, this is a win/win situation for Palin. The media jumps on it and it's true, it shows her as a protective mother willing to take on raising a special needs grandchild. If it's not true, you've just attacked the mother of a special needs child and her teenage daughter. Keep it up.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2008 03:15 PM by Ninerfan1.)
08-31-2008 03:09 PM
Machiavelli Offline

So far,

I'm not convinced either way. If the story has legs it will run.
08-31-2008 03:15 PM
Machiavelli Offline

And take note libs, this is a win/win situation for Palin.

You can not believe that! No way no how...... if she's a grandmother, McCain is done... She's DONE.... The GOP is DONE!
08-31-2008 03:16 PM
At Ease Offline
Banned

I Root For: The Rice Owls
I don't know what's going on with her family, but hopefully this is resolved soon so the focus can get back to issues.

Attacking the dailykos source doesn't really work here, however, because you can find the Alaska media asking similar questions when her pregnancy was announced.
08-31-2008 03:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.