Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
UofL Season
army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL
UofL Season
Well fellow Cards fans, my opinion is the season is a failure if we do not finish up 3-1, with wins over WVU and Cincy. What do you think?
11-02-2008 08:23 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

dbacard Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisville
RE: UofL Season
army56mike Wrote:Well fellow Cards fans, my opinion is the season is a failure if we do not finish up 3-1, with wins over WVU and Cincy. What do you think?

The season is over. Losing to SU is a season killer. At this point we are nothing but spoilers. I hope we can at least see Simms get some PT to prepare us for next season.
11-02-2008 09:40 AM
army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL
really? You think we go 0-4 to end the season?
11-02-2008 07:38 PM
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
You're in the toilet now.
Who wins? You forgot how.
Your quarterback switch,
Did not scratch your itch.
You're in the toilet now...

:band:
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2008 08:13 PM by bitcruncher.)
11-02-2008 08:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dbacard Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisville
army56mike Wrote:really? You think we go 0-4 to end the season?

Ummm, I never said anything about 0-4. I said it was a season killer. After the USF win I started to think we might get back to the Top 25 and finish strong but that is out the window now. It is like last year where we look dead and recruits will start to shy away since we do not seem to be making any progress. Actually we were making progress and the SU loss completely undid all of that. I would love to see SU win out and then at least I could say that SU was starting to turn things around right when we played them, but I have a better chance of winning Powerball. I think we go 2-2 to end the season at 7-5 with an Intl Bowl invite where some MAC team wails on us.
11-03-2008 09:09 AM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
I've watched a lot of Big East Football this year...it is what it is.

You guys have lost a ton of talent over the last two years--Louisville is a 6th to 8th place team. To think differently is being a homer. Your defensive line did not even sack our QB once, that is poor. Losing Long hurt your receiving corps. We were vulnerable if you used that 6'8" kid more but either the kid was utilized ineffectively or he isn't ready for a bigger role. Syracuse had the superior kicking and running. Your RB will be a great one the next few years but Brinkley is playing on a different level. Our passing attacks were about equal since your WRs had too many mistakes but our receivers made more key catches. Your OL is young...too many penalties. Our OL is young but our new OC Mitch Browning has maximized their potential. This is our best blocking OL in 5 years. Our sack allowed totals have been cut dramatically down. With that said I expect Louisville to finish 6-6 and we'll finish 4-8.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2008 09:40 AM by TexanMark.)
11-03-2008 09:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.