Three Pints of Guinness
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
Three Pints of Guinness
Three Pints of Guinness...

An Irish man walks into a pub, and the bartender asks him, "what'll you have?"

The man says, "Give me three pints of Guinness please."

So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone. He then orders three more.

The bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold. You don't have to order three at a time. I can keep an eye on it and when you get low I'll bring you a fresh cold one."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the States. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness Stouts too, and we're drinking together."

The bartender thought that was a wonderful tradition. Every week the man came in and ordered three beers. Then one week he came in and ordered only two. He drank them and then ordered two more.

The bartender said to him, "I know what your tradition is, and I'd just like to say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died."

The man said, "Oh, me brothers are fine. It's me! I've quit drinking!"

if anyone has another good one, let 'er rip... 07-coffee3
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2008 09:21 AM by bitcruncher.)
11-14-2008 09:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Terpy Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
RE: Three Pints of Guinness
lol makes me want to go pound some guinness tonight
11-14-2008 10:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BettorFan Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: American
At about 3AM, I was drunk as a skunk. I came home just in time to hear the cuckoo clock cuckoo three times. Quickly coming up with a plan, I cuckooed nine more times, hoping my wife would think it was midnight. I was very proud of myself.

The next day, my wife asked what time I got home, and I replied, "Midnight, just like I said."

She said that was good, and for some reason she said we needed a new cuckoo clock. When I asked why, she answered, "Last night when it cuckooed midnight, it cuckooed three times, said '****!,' cuckooed four more times, farted, cuckooed three times, cleared its throat, cuckooed two more times and then started giggling."
11-16-2008 11:08 AM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

An Indian chief spent 20 years in prison. When he got out, the first thing he wanted was a beer. After all, it had been 20 years since his last beer.

So he walked into the first beer joint he saw, sat down and ordered a beer. He was sitting there sipping on it nice and slow when this biker walked in. The biker had long, greasy hair, a bushy beard, and smelled like he hadn't had a bath in quite a while.

The Indian looked over at the biker, shook his head, took a drink off his beer, and went. "whew."

The biker said, "Old man, what's your problem."

The Indian said, "Well I'll tell you. I just spent 20 years, 20 long years in prison, for making love to a buffalo. I thought you might be my son."
11-16-2008 04:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

2 guys were standing on a bridge taking a leak. The first man looked over at the 2nd and said, "the water's cold, man."
The 2nd guy said, "It's deep too."
11-20-2008 07:42 AM
Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

I Root For: the user
bitcruncher Wrote:2 guys were standing on a bridge taking a leak. The first man looked over at the 2nd and said, "the water's cold, man."
The 2nd guy said, "It's deep too."

I don't get this one. The first one was damn funny. I'm use that one.
11-20-2008 05:10 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

Well, the guys are standing on a bridge taking a leak. How can they tell if the water is either cold or deep from their vantage point?

Think about it...
11-21-2008 12:55 PM
Laettners Legacy Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Duke Blue Devil
A Brit, German and Scot are all sitting at a bar and drinking beer. flies land in all their beers.
the Brit pushes his beer away in disgust
the German flicks the fly out and keeps drinking
the Scot hold the fly over his beer and yells "spit it out! spit it you bastard!"
11-23-2008 09:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.