Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Is It Just Me..
West Is the Best Offline
All American

I Root For: C-USA
Is It Just Me..
or is this point in most presidential transition periods where you say "Let the new guys take over and move on"? Even if you didn't vote for the man to assume the office.
12-05-2008 11:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
RE: Is It Just Me..
Is that what happened when Bush was elected / re-elected? .... It's only Political Correct to demand Republicans get over it and move on.
12-05-2008 11:37 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Id say that our 2 gang system has insured that the war over "turf" will never end and YOU and I will continue to get F'd by both of them.

Just where is YOUR tipping point?
12-06-2008 12:24 AM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
West Is the Best Wrote:or is this point in most presidential transition periods where you say "Let the new guys take over and move on"? Even if you didn't vote for the man to assume the office.

Obama is on TV every day....I don't remember Bush being on TV every day when he got elected after Clinton. There was also a NYT article calling for Bush to step aside and let Obama take over now. Even thought Bush is a lame duck president Obama is still a distraction and should shut his pie hole and let Bush do his thing.
12-06-2008 07:00 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
But if we don't keep the cameras rolling, we just might miss his next miracle.
12-06-2008 07:08 PM
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
smn1256 Wrote:
West Is the Best Wrote:or is this point in most presidential transition periods where you say "Let the new guys take over and move on"? Even if you didn't vote for the man to assume the office.

Obama is on TV every day....I don't remember Bush being on TV every day when he got elected after Clinton. There was also a NYT article calling for Bush to step aside and let Obama take over now. Even thought Bush is a lame duck president Obama is still a distraction and should shut his pie hole and let Bush do his thing.

We didn't have a national crisis going on then either. Obama is doing what he needs to do. He has no power but the ability to hold a press conference right now. Whether you agree with his policies or not you can't argue that the man knows how to organize. Let him organize, and come out strong in January.
12-06-2008 08:18 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
If Obama wants something to do. How about he answer the 15 or more lawsuits he has pending in some of the highest courts in the land. He is the only president-elect who had this many lawsuits against him before he even served day one as president. Instead, he is ORGANIZING his 3 Legal Firms, one of which is the law firm of CAIR. (Council on American-Islamic Relations). Yea, you go Obama, usurp the presidency.
12-06-2008 11:58 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
smn1256:melodramatic: Wrote:

03-lmfao

Bush has been doing that for a while now.

His thing = A whole bunch of nothing.05-stirthepot

03-rotfl
12-07-2008 12:06 AM
cb4029 Offline

Donators
SumOfAllFears Wrote:If Obama wants something to do. How about he answer the 15 or more lawsuits he has pending in some of the highest courts in the land. He is the only president-elect who had this many lawsuits against him before he even served day one as president. Instead, he is ORGANIZING his 3 Legal Firms, one of which is the law firm of CAIR. (Council on American-Islamic Relations). Yea, you go Obama, usurp the presidency.

03-yawn

Yep, the right wing looney toons are coming out of the wood works.05-stirthepot
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2008 12:09 AM by cb4029.)
12-07-2008 12:07 AM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

It's a democrat who has filed suit. The one the SCOTUS is reviewing.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2008 12:27 AM by Paul M.)
12-07-2008 12:11 AM
BeliefBlazer Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: UAB

DonatorsDonators
Paul M Wrote:It's a democrat who has filed suit.

A crazy Democrat who is being supported by crazy Republicans. These people have become worse than the 9-11 Truthers.

The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy is back.
12-07-2008 12:27 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

Even when it's a democrat...., it's the republicans fault.
12-07-2008 12:29 AM
cb4029 Offline

Donators
Paul M Wrote:Even when it's a democrat...., it's the republicans fault.

Yep, the republicans are trying to destroy the world.05-stirthepot
The dems are only here to pick up the pieces and try and put the puzzle back together.
12-07-2008 01:07 AM
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
firmbizzle Wrote:
smn1256 Wrote:

We didn't have a national crisis going on then either. Obama is doing what he needs to do. He has no power but the ability to hold a press conference right now. Whether you agree with his policies or not you can't argue that the man knows how to organize. Let him organize, and come out strong in January.

I wonder why he has so many lawsuits.....
12-07-2008 02:08 AM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only
firmbizzle Wrote:We didn't have a national crisis going on then either. Obama is doing what he needs to do. He has no power but the ability to hold a press conference right now. Whether you agree with his policies or not you can't argue that the man knows how to organize. Let him organize, and come out strong in January.

There is ONE GOOD thing I have learned about "Organizers" - - that they are like, Damn Good at One Thing and One Thing Only, "Organizing" - - he will Spend '4' Years "Organizing" his House so he can Finally be Effective in his Next '4' Years - - haven't we had enough of that "Crap" yet ????

"Organizers" are about as useful as Limp Moby Dicks as far as Really Getting Anything Useful Accomplished - - and OH YEAH, did I always love to play the Organizer !!!!! so all I would have to do is make a list, hand it out, and go back to bed - - there you have Obama'Messiah in a NutShell (Nut being the Primary Word).

And Jesus, Mary, and Joseph !!!! You rabble want the Entire "Peaceful Transfer of Power" the United States has ALWAYS BEEN held in AWE for all over this Planet to just Go Out the Window for "Obama'Messiah" ??? You bunch want an "Installed Christmas President" (sorry Liberals, I used the "C Word") ??? Hell yeah, I am most sure he is wanting into the Oval Office NOW so he can See Biden Installed as President if the SCOTUS stomps his ass. I hope the SCOTUS overturns the Entire Election and puts his Ass in Prison if this is how all you nut jobs are going to act for '4' Horribly Long Years ... I SWEAR !!!!!!

AND I ABSO-FREGGIN-LUTELY Fell In Love with this Total Retarded Stupidity:

Quote:BamaBlazer actually said with Conviction:

"A crazy Democrat who is being supported by crazy Republicans. These people have become worse than the 9-11 Truthers".

"The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy is back".

The Republicans LOST BamaBlazer; LOST It ALL!!!! They are about as "VAST" in Scope and Size as a Baseball Team on a Snow Bound Pro Football Field in Mid-December ….. 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-lmfao 03-melodramatic

And 98% of the "9/11 Truthers" were the idiot Liberal Sean Penn's, the Charlie and Martin Sheen's, the Peter Coyote's, the Susan Sarandon & Tim Robbins, the Alec Baldwin's, the Lone Gunmen's, Air America, Bill Moyers, PBS et al, and on and bleedin' on, Leftist Liberal after idiot Leftist Liberal ... need I go on ????

I was willing to give Obama the Benefit of the Doubt and see what he was Honestly Like for his First Year - - but hearing you guyz become Slobbering, Foaming at the Mouth Loons over his Election Win, just sours even the Thought of the Guy to me .... if we are going to have the 60's & 70's Protesting and Uber-Fanatical-Super-Liberal Stupidity I saw happen then, going on now because your "Messiah" is "In Da Howzzze", then no way am I going to trouble my self with it.

Man !!!!! Who of you wants to go make a Home in Russia, I will pay for your Tickets, "BUT, you have to sign a Binding Contract" that States that you will Denounce your United States Citizenship "Immediately Upon Arrival in Moscow" or you Refund my Ticket Purchase Price at '5' Times the Amount I paid for it if you Default and For ANY Reason, and do not become a Russian Citizen .....

ANY TAKERS ???

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2008 03:27 PM by Tripster.)
12-07-2008 03:24 PM
perunapower Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: SMU
Trip, you have issues you need to work out, particularly your bawdy partisanship. Your incessant, rabid, blanket ad hominem attacks on Democrats and liberals are obnoxious. Come on, man, have some dignity.
12-07-2008 04:08 PM
BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU

Donators
I just don't get why it would matter if Obama was a muslim. Frankly I don't care what lawyers he hires they could be gay hindus with muslim parents. Level headed people come from all faiths and just because there are muslims killing people doesn't mean that christians aren't doing the same. How many murderers incarcereated in this country claim to be christians, they do the same thing.
12-07-2008 04:51 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:...just because there are muslims killing people doesn't mean that christians aren't doing the same. How many murderers incarcereated in this country claim to be christians, they do the same thing.

just because there are muslims killing people doesn't mean that christians are doing the same.

The relevant question is how many claim their religion commanded they commit their murders. Most people raised christian who get involved in a life of crime know they are doing wrong when they lie, steal, cheat or murder. They don't do those thing in the name of their religion. They believe their God will disapprove of such things. Muslims kill because they believe their god commands it and approves. Oh, and the numbers aren't even comparable.
12-07-2008 05:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.