Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bearcat Banter Beads
Bookmark and Share
AZBCAT Offline
1st String

I Root For: Bearcats
Bearcat Banter Beads
I propose the following two types of beads as the official Bearcat Banter beads of the Sugar Bowl...

http://www.mardigrasoutlet.com/catalog/967.html

http://www.mardigrasoutlet.com/catalog/541.html

We will know when we see people wearing them that they are readers/contributors here and we can give the Bearcat Banter salute (there is one right?).

Can I get a second from the senior contributors here?

12-07-2009 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BrahmaBulls Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: UC-Vikes-Twins
RE: Bearcat Banter Beads
Nice find. Once I figure out how many from our group will be attending I plan on putting an order for us.

12-07-2009 08:18 PM
bearcatjim Offline
Exquisitely Aware

I Root For: Quartinos
Donators
It will really be a shame when you spend $5 on those beads and relinquish them to the first skank who shows you her boobies.
Then you'll realize you can get 25 beads for $5 and see 50 knockers.

12-07-2009 09:09 PM
dizzygirl Offline
Girl

I Root For: Tradition
If I'm there - you'll know me. My UC jersey says Dizzy. I have UC Beads from the Orange Bowl. This way - I'm not at all inspired to show my boobies. It's a preventative measure.

And the official salute is one finger up your nose and the other hand - a thumbs up. Look Enthusiastic. But It's secret. Don't tell.

12-07-2009 10:03 PM
Advertisement

gruehls Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: the good guys

DonatorsHall of Fame
swagger is always hustling for big game promos for NCAABBS. you shoot him a pm; i'm sure he'll have great creative ideas. get a NCAABBS banner out there in the Sugar Bowl.

whether the beads or the boobs, let him know the options. he probably has a variety of pasties, with boob paint stencils. and, probably, placards for the ladies to wear on their backs, with directions to the promised land (hmmm, Nawleans?), and with beads in a shaped directional arrow.

use your imagination.

but it would be GREAT to have a huge NCAABBS banner flying loud and proud!

12-07-2009 10:10 PM
QSECOFR Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CCM
BTW, the last time Mrs. QSECOFR and I went to the Sugar Bowl, we found actual C-Paw beads in several stores. I will be wearing them in Nawlins.

12-08-2009 06:33 AM
browerjs Offline
Dave Matthews Sucks

I Root For: Cincinnati
(12-08-2009 06:33 AM)QSECOFR Wrote:  BTW, the last time Mrs. QSECOFR and I went to the Sugar Bowl, we found actual C-Paw beads in several stores. I will be wearing them in Nawlins.

Yea, I bought some Bearcat beads in the summer of 2003... They have them for everything you can think of... I'd imagine their supply will go up quite a bit over the next few weeks...

12-08-2009 09:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.