Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Lori's pro Nancy aricle
Bookmark and Share
Zoroaster Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincinnati

I can't recall, but I believe Nancy's contacts at the Enquirer gave Lori her job. I think she relocated from the MW area to cover education, specically UC.

Wow Lori... you use two references from NKU and CTC who say they respect Nancy. Correct me, but aren't these the two schools that stand to benefit the most from Nancy's brilliant ideas with enrollement increasing in both schools while declining in UC?

Not to mention, Ron Wright is got to be the second most hated school administrator in the city. He takes a school that had many awards for the role they have played in educating kids and preparing them for jobs and strapped it financially. Lori go talk with the current teachers at CTC and see what they think of Ron's judgement and opinion. I am sure they will be glad to talk with you once the stike is over and the contract talks are finished... call them crazy but they don't want to take pay cuts to fund more of Ron's dumbarse ideas. The disrespect for Ron runs so deep, it's hard to have a conversation with what I would characterize as normally civil people without having them throw in a few racial slurs to describe Ron..he is hated that much. Nancy...your in good company.

Also, let's look at those charts. First, 2005's projection is way off. She and UC does not get anywhere near the 85mil projection. The actual 2005 funds will be much closer to last year's 71mil. I don't know, having the piss poor UC education, my math may be off, but looks like she is running about 48 percent less in fund raising since she took over...lovely

As far as the research grant increase, I see 3.5% and then 4% increase if the projection holds which again, don't count on it...are these not the standard inflationary escalators?

<a href='http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050828/NEWS01/508280395' target='_blank'>More Enquirer bull</a>

08-28-2005 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

righthook Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UC

What - did you actually expect journalism out of the Enquirer?

They have their head so far up Nancy's ****** she has newsprint on her teeth. 03-puke

08-28-2005 05:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.