Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
jtwvu87
Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville

Most of the Big East people on here tlk very intelligently and are good sports. Now each of us are proud of ours school and believe we are the best. And that is the way it should be. However, jtwvu87 seems to enjoy going out of his way to insult Brista, Pitt fans, and some Louisville fans. It seems to me, jtwvu87is afraid WVA will not be the Big Dog this year and is very insecure about it. Bottom line Pitt and Louisville have the two strongest teams in 2005. We all know it will change every year in a balanced conference.
07-05-2005 07:53 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN

Well said. This will be an interesting year as every school will try to prove themselves on the field.

1) WVU and PITT will try to prove they are the old guards of the BE and still are the teams to beat
2) Cuse is trying to prove they are coming back up
3) UCONN is trying to prove they got a program, not just a good team the last couple of years.
4) RU is trying to get rid of their usual loser reputation
5) USF and Cincy will try to prove they belong. I think one of those two schools will surprise a lot of people.
6) UL will prove they are the new sheriff in town. BTW, I dont think it will be as easy as some thinks. Games on the road against BE schools are no cake walk. It sure wont be like last year for them.

It will be interesting for sure. I cant wait for the FB season to start.
07-06-2005 12:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville

I agree. I look forward to the challenge.
07-06-2005 06:58 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.