Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Brista I will start with u and Rutgers.....
jtwvu87 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: WVU & Texas A&M Univ

first,, i can't even remember the last time Rutgers beat wv.......as far as big east play is concerned Rutgers has never finished ahead of West Virginia........

oohh wait a minute i found the win-loss stats on the west virginia sports site.....Rutgers, West Virginia has played yal lets see 32 times....guess how many times yal won......go head guess......

four dag gone times....West Virginia Univ. is 26-4-2 against Rutgers....as a engineering graduate from West Virginia Univ. College of Engineering...i am putting my money on the Mounties....

Even in Rutgers good years....yal sucked.. and furthermore for you and rutgers fans start believing the hype of the magazine, you are going to have to play the game on the field.

now back to maize of the university of louisville...i have some stats for you.....
07-05-2005 07:01 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators

jtwvu87 Wrote:first,, i can't even remember the last time Rutgers beat wv.......as far as big east play is concerned Rutgers has never finished ahead of West Virginia........

oohh wait a minute i found the win-loss stats on the west virginia sports site.....Rutgers, West Virginia has played yal lets see 32 times....guess how many times yal won......go head guess......

four dag gone times....West Virginia Univ. is 26-4-2 against Rutgers....as a engineering graduate from West Virginia Univ. College of Engineering...i am putting my money on the Mounties....

Even in Rutgers good years....yal sucked.. and furthermore for you and rutgers fans start believing the hype of the magazine, you are going to have to play the game on the field.

now back to maize of the university of louisville...i have some stats for you.....
Ahh the old the past always dictates the future stuff, that's not smart. The world is always changing my friend and the past does not dictate the future. The economist in me thinks that the returning talent, experience of Coach Schiano, and the newest coaching staff changes will put us on the plus side of the W-L column. Dude you guys lost alot of talent. Don't expect to finish higher than 3rd but on the other hand no lower than 5th. And as for Rutgers beating West Virginia its been a long time but I have a positive feeling this year. Although my personal prediction for a record this year is 8-3 losing to UL, Pitt, WVU.
07-05-2005 11:48 AM
Advertisement

TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse

jtwvu87 Wrote:first,, i can't even remember the last time Rutgers beat wv.......as far as big east play is concerned Rutgers has never finished ahead of West Virginia........

it is "y'all" not "yal"
07-05-2005 12:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
thepittguy Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

brista...I see nothing is new.
07-05-2005 06:55 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.