Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
West Virginia-Louisville Preview
cardinalempire69 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Hey Mountaineers, please allow me to say hello and a BIG CONGRATS on making it to the Elite Eight. We are from CardinalEmpire.com, Louisville's ONLY 100% FREE messagr board on the web, and wanted to drop off a preview of tomorrow night's game. It's gonna be a classic I think, with two teams playing at their peak right now. Whose zone is better? Pitino's 2-3 or Beilin's 1-3-1? Guess it depends on who can find and MAKE more open shots tomorrow.

Please stop by the boards and say hello, we'd love a little early taste of an awesome Big East rivalry!

<a href='http://cardinalempire.com/Empire/Home/Home/West_Virginia_Mountaineers%2824-10%29/' target='_blank'><span style='color:red'>WVU-Louisville Preview</span></a>
03-25-2005 05:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

WVUCoffey Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

cool..yeah, I bookmarked your page.
03-25-2005 10:55 PM
Find all posts by this user
WVUCoffey Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Id also like to add that we beat villanova who is beating UNC as a Key win and LSU.
03-25-2005 11:01 PM
cardinalempire69 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Yeah, we try to limit to what we think will fit in one line of the article. You could certainly make a case for a few more wins in the "quality" category for WVU.

Thanks for bookmarking us and please don't be streangers this weekend and as we head into BIG EAST football! I'm PUMPED about the season and can't wait for spring ball to start.
03-25-2005 11:20 PM
Advertisement

WVUCoffey Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

hey showed this on the scout board...this is what they said:

<a href='http://mb4.scout.com/fwestvirginia18066frm2.showMessage?topicID=56561.topic' target='_blank'>http://mb4.scout.com/fwestvirginia18066frm...cID=56561.topic</a>
03-26-2005 12:01 AM
cardinalempire69 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Thanks again, Coffey. I tried to post it over there earlier but they won't grant my membership request to chat on the boards. I understand why some sites do that, I just wish they wouldn't be so slow to grant membership if they choose to go that route.
03-26-2005 12:07 AM
WVUCoffey Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

We didnt do it for years over there but a month ago a troll from Pitt kept raiding our board and several people were ready to go.
03-26-2005 12:18 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.