Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Hey guys, can I ask a huge favor....?
HornLakeTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis

Come next basketball season, when we're deep into February, and the conference races are red hot all over the nation, especially in the Big East......would you all let this Memphis fan come over and talk some basketball with you, while the majority of the Houston and Tulane freaks over on the Conference USA board are busy dissecting their weekend baseball games....? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just hurry and get us OUT of this league, guys...we don't belong here!!!!! :crying:
02-19-2005 06:05 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse

HornLakeTiger Wrote:Come next basketball season, when we're deep into February, and the conference races are red hot all over the nation, especially in the Big East......would you all let this Memphis fan come over and talk some basketball with you, while the majority of the Houston and Tulane freaks over on the Conference USA board are busy dissecting their weekend baseball games....? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just hurry and get us OUT of this league, guys...we don't belong here!!!!! :crying:
You might have to wait a few years--Calipari will need to schedule big in Nov/Dec. It seems like less and less bigtime intersectional matchups on TV during Jan/Feb like there was 5-10 years ago. Love to see Cuse/Memphis play some more.
02-20-2005 11:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
99Tiger Offline
I got tiger blood, man.

I Root For: football wins

Crappies

TexanMark Wrote:
HornLakeTiger Wrote:Come next basketball season, when we're deep into February, and the conference races are red hot all over the nation, especially in the Big East......would you all let this Memphis fan come over and talk some basketball with you, while the majority of the Houston and Tulane freaks over on the Conference USA board are busy dissecting their weekend baseball games....?    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Just hurry and get us OUT of this league, guys...we don't belong here!!!!!    :crying:
You might have to wait a few years--Calipari will need to schedule big in Nov/Dec. It seems like less and less bigtime intersectional matchups on TV during Jan/Feb like there was 5-10 years ago. Love to see Cuse/Memphis play some more.
We're just asking to talk...see, we've figured out that most of out conference mates get all hot-n-bothered over baseball this time of year. Us Tiger basketball fans have to sift through baseball post after baseball post to find something basketball related.

HLT's not asking for a conference invite, just some basketball talk from people who actually care about basketball.

Oh yeah...I would also love to see Memphis/Cuse some more...hopefully it happens.
02-20-2005 11:49 AM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

HornLakeTiger Wrote:Come next basketball season, when we're deep into February, and the conference races are red hot all over the nation, especially in the Big East......would you all let this Memphis fan come over and talk some basketball with you, while the majority of the Houston and Tulane freaks over on the Conference USA board are busy dissecting their weekend baseball games....?    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Just hurry and get us OUT of this league, guys...we don't belong here!!!!!    :crying:
After watching Murray State defeat Rice on their home court (which resembled a high school gym/auditorium) yesterday I completely understand why they like to talk about baseball. Maybe they'll get into hockey, soccer, rowing or some other 'meaningless' minor sport as well. At least there would be some variety. 03-puke
02-20-2005 11:55 AM
Advertisement

Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville

Memphis, UC and UL should be in the same conference. I think Memphis will be in by 2007.
02-20-2005 12:09 PM
aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators

God, i hope so.
02-20-2005 02:18 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame

Wilkie01 Wrote:Memphis, UC and UL should be in the same conference. I think Memphis will be in by 2007.
I'll let you all take turns with my wife for that.
02-20-2005 05:50 PM
Advertisement

L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

fsquid Wrote:
Wilkie01 Wrote:Memphis, UC and UL should be in the same conference. I think Memphis will be in by 2007.
Have a picture?
02-20-2005 07:20 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

L-yes Wrote:
fsquid Wrote:
Have a picture?
you're from Louisville, I'm surprised you want one.
02-20-2005 10:21 PM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

fsquid Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:
fsquid Wrote:
Have a picture?
We do have exceptionally high standards up here.
02-21-2005 12:26 PM
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

L-yes Wrote:
fsquid Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:
fsquid Wrote:
Have a picture?
We do have exceptionally high standards up here.
when it comes to horses.
02-21-2005 02:23 PM
CardsWin00 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

we are talking about your wife...

03-wink
02-27-2005 09:53 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

CardsWin00 Wrote:we are talking about your wife...

03-wink
fine with me, she's a Georgia Tech fan anyways!
02-28-2005 11:04 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.