Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
What's that noise, Bearcats?
3601 Offline
HoopDreams' Daddy

I Root For: Omar Sneed

The Tigers are coming. I've got to hand it to y'all for having the balls to play us unlike one of your conference mates whose excuse was that their non-confernce schedule was already too tough. Their home OOC scheduld consists of...

Tennessee Martin
Prairie View
Arkansas State
Richmond
Akron
Chicago St.
Middle Tennessee St.
Detroit
Farleigh Dickinson
UC Davis

Even the biggest Pitino apologist has got to admit that this schedule is absurd and that y'all would prefer to see Memphis at Freedom Hall instead of Tennessee Martin or MTSU.
12-01-2005 12:10 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators

At this moment in time I wish UC had taken the Pitino excuse...
12-01-2005 12:46 PM
CollegeCard Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UofL

3601 Wrote:Tennessee Martin
Prairie View
Arkansas State
Richmond
Akron
Chicago St.
Middle Tennessee St.
Detroit
Farleigh Dickinson
UC Davis
Why are you bothering to post your Conference USA schedule that Memphis plays this season? Oh wait, my mistake, that looks tougher than your 14 CUSA games! We play mostly crap teams in December, you play them January through early March. Of course only Memphis fans take it personally! :wave:
12-01-2005 01:17 PM
Tigeer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UoM & WVU

We just miss you. See you in March.
12-01-2005 01:28 PM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

3601 Wrote:The Tigers are coming.  I've got to hand it to y'all for having the balls to play us unlike one of your conference mates whose excuse was that their non-confernce schedule was already too tough.  Their home OOC scheduld consists of...

Tennessee Martin
Prairie View
Arkansas State
Richmond
Akron
Chicago St.
Middle Tennessee St.
Detroit
Farleigh Dickinson
UC Davis

Even the biggest Pitino apologist has got to admit that this schedule is absurd and that y'all would prefer to see Memphis at Freedom Hall instead of Tennessee Martin or MTSU.
Stop crying. The Memphis series ended in the best way possible:

[Image: usa1510.0.jpg]

Why ruin it?
12-01-2005 01:42 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame

that OOC schedule is a slap in Denny Crum's face. God rest his soul.
12-01-2005 01:46 PM
Advertisement

Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First

fsquid Wrote:that OOC schedule is a slap in Denny Crum's face. God rest his soul.
Last I checked Denny is alive and well and understands why Rick is doing this.
12-01-2005 01:49 PM
LouisvilleCardinals Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

fsquid Wrote:that OOC schedule is a slap in Denny Crum's face. God rest his soul.
Our OOC schedule isn't much fun for the fans, but if you'd seen our baby boys struggle against Bellarmine, you'd understand why we need the "practice".

You're right about Denny. This schedule is probably making him cringe. He was the epitome of anyone, any time, any where.
12-01-2005 01:53 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

Maize Wrote:
fsquid Wrote:that OOC schedule is a slap in Denny Crum's face.  God rest his soul.
He Is?? My apologies, I'm glad he's in great health. I wonder why I had the idea that he passed.
12-01-2005 02:08 PM
LouisvilleCardinals Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

fsquid Wrote:
Maize Wrote:
fsquid Wrote:that OOC schedule is a slap in Denny Crum's face.  God rest his soul.
He Is?? My apologies, I'm glad he's in great health. I wonder why I had the idea that he passed.
You really did think he was dead? I thought you were joking, like, dead as in no longer with the Cards. Denny is doing great. He co-hosts a radio show with Joe B Hall, former coach of the Wildcats. He's also still in attendance at all of the Cards games at Freedom Hall. Great guy who still greatly supports Louisville Basketball.
12-01-2005 02:11 PM
3601 Offline
HoopDreams' Daddy

L-yes Wrote:
3601 Wrote:The Tigers are coming.  I've got to hand it to y'all for having the balls to play us unlike one of your conference mates whose excuse was that their non-confernce schedule was already too tough.  Their home OOC scheduld consists of...

Tennessee Martin
Prairie View
Arkansas State
Richmond
Akron
Chicago St.
Middle Tennessee St.
Detroit
Farleigh Dickinson
UC Davis

Why ruin it?
If there is any justice the Tigers and Cards will play again in March. I remember the last time we played in the NCAA tournament after we seperated conferences. I was in Austin for that biatch slapping.

Washington and the Tigers will be fine. He's learned from that experience.

PS It took you long enough to come out from under that rock you were hiding under after y'all got demolished by USF and you were wrong again about the Liberty Bowl. You and Pitino go hand in hand. Both cowards.
12-01-2005 02:19 PM
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

LouisvilleCardinals Wrote:
fsquid Wrote:
Maize Wrote:
You really did think he was dead? I thought you were joking, like, dead as in no longer with the Cards. Denny is doing great. He co-hosts a radio show with Joe B Hall, former coach of the Wildcats. He's also still in attendance at all of the Cards games at Freedom Hall. Great guy who still greatly supports Louisville Basketball.
Another coach to jump to the radio, uh oh!! I'd love to hear him talk about Metro bball in the 80s. Sadly, with Finch in his current state and Kirk gone from our minds, Crum is probably the only one from that era who could tell some stories.
12-01-2005 02:23 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

L-yes Wrote:

Tennessee Martin
Prairie View
Arkansas State
Richmond
Akron
Chicago St.
Middle Tennessee St.
Detroit
Farleigh Dickinson
UC Davis

Why ruin it?
I'm sure we are supposed to get mad at that or something. It's probably the best thing that could happen to the kid. I'm still amazed that we had a chance to win it.
12-01-2005 02:24 PM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

3601 Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:

Tennessee Martin
Prairie View
Arkansas State
Richmond
Akron
Chicago St.
Middle Tennessee St.
Detroit
Farleigh Dickinson
UC Davis

Why ruin it?
If there is any justice the Tigers and Cards will play again in March. I remember the last time we played in the NCAA tournament after we seperated conferences. I was in Austin for that biatch slapping.

Washington and the Tigers will be fine. He's learned from that experience.

PS It took you long enough to come out from under that rock you were hiding under after y'all got demolished by USF and you were wrong again about the Liberty Bowl. You and Pitino go hand in hand. Both cowards.
:thumb:

Yeah I ate my crow on the L-Bowl. We'll see how excited they are about that Tulsa v Fresno matchup I suppose. As for the Cards the Gator ain't to shabby for a #2 bowl. Where is CUSAs #2 going?
12-01-2005 02:36 PM
dbacard Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisville

3601 Wrote:The Tigers are coming. I've got to hand it to y'all for having the balls to play us unlike one of your conference mates whose excuse was that their non-confernce schedule was already too tough. Their home OOC scheduld consists of...

Tennessee Martin
Prairie View
Arkansas State
Richmond
Akron
Chicago St.
Middle Tennessee St.
Detroit
Farleigh Dickinson
UC Davis

Umm, Pitino said at last years tipoff luncheon that the CONFERENCE schedule was too tough and that was why the non-conference schedule was going to be waaaay lighter than UL fans are used to seeing. He never said anything about the ooc schedule being tough. Of course after watching the Cards sweat it out against Tennessee-Steve Martin I can fully understand why he did it.

However I will agree that it is a crime that UL and Memphis are not playing each other. I loved to hate your guys like Elliot Perry and Andre Turner but man they were fun to watch. Hopefully if the BE adds a 9th team it is you all. I would love to see that rivalry renewed.
12-01-2005 02:46 PM
MegaCard Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

3601 Wrote:The Tigers are coming. I've got to hand it to y'all for having the balls to play us unlike one of your conference mates whose excuse was that their non-confernce schedule was already too tough. Their home OOC scheduld consists of...

Tennessee Martin
Prairie View
Arkansas State
Richmond
Akron
Chicago St.
Middle Tennessee St.
Detroit
Farleigh Dickinson
UC Davis

No thanks... I never want to see UL play Memphis in basketball until that slimeball of a coach you have is gone
12-01-2005 02:54 PM
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

MegaCard Wrote:

Tennessee Martin
Prairie View
Arkansas State
Richmond
Akron
Chicago St.
Middle Tennessee St.
Detroit
Farleigh Dickinson
UC Davis

No thanks... I never want to see UL play Memphis in basketball until that slimeball of a coach you have is gone
How do you really feel?
12-01-2005 02:59 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

You guys have only played 1 game so far?
12-01-2005 03:02 PM
3601 Offline
HoopDreams' Daddy

MegaCard Wrote:

Tennessee Martin
Prairie View
Arkansas State
Richmond
Akron
Chicago St.
Middle Tennessee St.
Detroit
Farleigh Dickinson
UC Davis

We love Cal. He's much more of a standup guy than Ricky.
12-01-2005 03:09 PM
uofmlimbo Offline
1st String

I Root For:

LouisvilleCardinals Wrote:
Our OOC schedule isn't much fun for the fans, but if you'd seen our baby boys struggle against Bellarmine, you'd understand why we need the "practice".

You're right about Denny. This schedule is probably making him cringe. He was the epitome of anyone, any time, any where.
Your right!!!! Denny was the epitome of anyone, anytime and anywhere.....and everybody admired him for that. However, the most thing I remember/admired was he was nothing but "class". 04-bow

I remember at the Mid South Col, Tiger fans would come up to him ask him from his autograph before the game (most coach or player wouldn'y give you the time of day). He never turn 1 fan down. Try to do this w/ Slick Rick or Cal.
12-01-2005 03:11 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.