Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Draft Express sees James White as a 1st Round Pick
Bookmark and Share
Bearcatfan4life Offline
All American

I Root For:
Draft Express sees James White as a 1st Round Pick
http://www.draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1158

Scroll down about 2/3 of the page to see their assessment of James.

01-05-2006 04:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

I think the guy is a freak that has gotten better, along with maturing. His maturity has sparked his improvement. He is a good defender, a decent ballhandler, can drive to the basket, can dunk like nobody's business, can shoot the 3, and can pass very well. He will be a wing player in the NBA, so rebounding will not be a huge requirement of him. He's 6'7" too which gives him the size needed for the NBA.

He's a freak because he can do so many things good to great. That makes him a good NBA prospect. And I think James will continue to get better and better.

I didn't like him when he got to UC. He seemed to be more about showmanship than being a good b-ball player. I think he's changed for the better.

01-05-2006 08:15 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Bearcat T Offline
All American

I Root For:

James also has a great personality and good work ethic also greta qualities to have for his future. I love to watch him play he is SMOOTH!

01-05-2006 09:13 AM
3rd Wise Man Offline
1st String

I Root For: X

pay no attention to those guys at draft express. they don't know what they're talking about, especially that one guy that does the brackets every week.

;-)

01-05-2006 01:09 PM
Advertisement

Radroby Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Re: Draft Express sees James White as a 1st Round Pick
If White gets drafted in the 1st round, he should give 10% of his contract to David Stern for instituting the Minimum Age Requirement. his will probably be the weakest Draft in history.

01-05-2006 02:14 PM
Intimidate Dominate Celebrate Offline
1st String

I Root For:

James White is very capable of playing in the league for many years. Not too many guys are more athletic than he is and being 6'7 doesnt hurt. He took what the scouts told him to heart, and he will benefit big time because of it

01-05-2006 02:26 PM
Rathskeller_Crew Offline
All American

I Root For:

Intimidate, Dominate, Cel Wrote:James White is very capable of playing in the league for many years. Not too many guys are more athletic than he is and being 6'7 doesnt hurt. He took what the scouts told him to heart, and he will benefit big time because of it

Right on. This may be a rare example of when testing the NBA waters actually is a good thing. Someone in Chcago must have told him he needs to drive to the rack consistantly if he wants to play in the league. It seems to have registered with him.

01-05-2006 02:29 PM
Advertisement

Mike In Clifton Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

xubrew Wrote:pay no attention to those guys at draft express. they don't know what they're talking about, especially that one guy that does the brackets every week.

Rodger Bohn is a pretty good judge of talent from what I've seen and read. I dont read DE's weekly bracket column.

And his prediction of White being a first rounder had an asterisk on it -
[quote="Rodger Bohn"]If he is able to keep up his consistency (currently averaging better then 18 points and 5 rebounds per game), there is no reason why White couldn

01-05-2006 03:03 PM
Eastside_J Away
Impressing Jodie Foster

I Root For: Cincinnati.
Donators

Mike,
I think Brew was kidding. Something tells me he knows "those guys" pretty well. 03-idea :shhh:

01-05-2006 03:45 PM
Eastside_J Away
Impressing Jodie Foster

Donators

White is driving better and is taking contact MUCH better. He could get to the FT line 4-5 times a game in on a nightly basis in the NBA. And you know damn well he is money when he gets there.

I think James is one of those guys that might be even better in the NBA game than in the College game.

01-05-2006 04:05 PM
Advertisement

3rd Wise Man Offline
1st String

I Root For: X

eastside j, james white is just good at playing the rpi game. he plays mostly cupcakes. these january games don't matter anyway. see mh's cycle for further education.

^^to all those that may be confused, a very sarcastic sort of inside joke^^

01-05-2006 05:22 PM
Eastside_J Away
Impressing Jodie Foster

Donators

Brew,
This has all been covered, Wake up!

Funny thing is there are plenty of people here who will get the clues and arrive at the name LH. He hasn't been near the board for a while so its like vaguely remembering the worst ;ingering headache you ever had.

01-05-2006 09:46 PM
Mike In Clifton Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Eastside_J Wrote:Mike,
I think Brew was kidding. Something tells me he knows "those guys" pretty well.

Yes, I've since then discovered this. Sigh.

I think I'm going to put "I hate sarcasm on the internet." in my signature. I just dont ever "read" smiley faces and those little doo dads people put in posts to imply sarcasm and other emotions.

I read words, not animated gif's.

01-06-2006 12:45 PM
Advertisement

Catswin Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Donators

Mike In Clifton Wrote:

I think I'm going to put "I hate sarcasm on the internet." in my signature. I just dont ever "read" smiley faces and those little doo dads people put in posts to imply sarcasm and other emotions.

Accept and embrace the smileys Mike, they are you friend. ;-)

01-06-2006 12:49 PM
Sully Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Mike In Clifton Wrote:

My evil french side tells me to sue you, Mike for discriminating against :sly: gif's. (oops) j/k ;-) (d a m n it)

01-06-2006 12:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eastside_J Away
Impressing Jodie Foster

Donators

Mike that is a fine whine 04-wine

01-06-2006 02:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.