I Root For: Cincy Bearcats

Thanks for the info Chatter.

And this time, it wasn't even a joke 04-jawdrop

04-04-2006 12:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

So does he have any interest in UC or is it just a pipe-dream?

04-04-2006 01:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bcatwilly Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Marcus Wrote:So does he have any interest in UC or is it just a pipe-dream?

I imagine the first question is whether UC has any interest in him, we don't know much about his background or anything. However, IF Cronin has any interest then it is hard to believe a guy that was committed to Duquesne wouldn't listen pretty closely to an offer from the Bearcats.

04-04-2006 01:36 PM
Bourgeois_Rage Away
That guy!

I Root For: UC & Bushmills
Folding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGDonatorsDonators

Lemmiwinks Wrote:Thanks for the info Chatter.

And this time, it wasn't even a joke 04-jawdrop

I knew I kept clicking on his links for a reason these last few years. It has finally paid off! 02-13-banana

04-04-2006 01:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bearcat65 Online
All American

I Root For:

The comparison to Bronson can't be good news to Xavier fans.

04-04-2006 01:46 PM
Bearcat T Offline
All American

I Root For:

Bronson was not on Jucojunction top 100 That I noticed.

04-04-2006 03:22 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Does the UC staff need to frisk Bronson before next year's Shootout? ;-)

04-04-2006 05:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

Chatter, you and your jokes. You've got a real DEATH WISH 03-nerner :john:

04-04-2006 05:35 PM
Advertisement

Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Hey Lemmi, did Hall DECOMMIT from UC? I read a thread you started on Saturday that said he COMMITTED to UC. ;-) lmfao 05-stirthepot

04-04-2006 06:05 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati

Lemmiwinks Wrote:Chatter, you and your jokes. You've got a real DEATH WISH 03-nerner :john:

Hey Chatter has no quarter and he gives no quarter. Whether they're stuffed in a sock or not! ;-)

04-04-2006 09:41 PM
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I've got one for you Chatter:

Title: Recruit commits

click open: ...armed robbery

Not sure why I'm encouraging this 01-wingedeagle

04-04-2006 10:41 PM
Zoroaster Offline
All American

bcatwilly Wrote:
Marcus Wrote:So does he have any interest in UC or is it just a pipe-dream?

I imagine the first question is whether UC has any interest in him, we don't know much about his background or anything. However, IF Cronin has any interest then it is hard to believe a guy that was committed to Duquesne wouldn't listen pretty closely to an offer from the Bearcats.

The only reason Hernol committed to Duquesne is becuase of one of the assista coaches under Nee..Duquesne's coaches saw him play in Central America, worked to get him to the states and got him in JC.

Hernol committed to Duquesne out of loyalty. He is an impact type player. If UC got him it would be huge. I would hope Abdul and Hernol both being from Central America would help us...some common ground.

Alot of big "IFs" , but with Hernol, Abdul, Jwill, Ced and Tyler Smith, UC would have one of the better front courts in the nation IMO

04-05-2006 02:30 PM
Advertisement

zelinleaf Offline
Special Teams

From Gregg Doyel's article
Quote:Everhart declined to speak with CBS SportsLine.com on Monday about potential transfers from Northeastern, but he noted that all three of Duquesne's recruits for next season have requested releases from their scholarships, and that all three -- including coveted junior college center Hernol Hall -- would get them. Additionally, Duquesne's top two returning scorers (Chauncey Duke and DeVario Hudson) have told Everhart they're transferring.
I thought Duquesne had already granted the release? Maybe this makes it more official since it's coming from Everhart, the new coach, himself.
As mentioned by others before, UC can use a big, tall post player in this recruiting class to compliment Abdul next year, and Hall certainly fits the bill. I just wonder if there're enough mutual interests between the 2 parties?

04-18-2006 12:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Not trying to stir the pot, but Mick did say recently that they are talking with some foreign big men. I know Hall played JUCO ball in the states, but technically he's a foreigner.

Get him on campus and hook him up with Herrera..........their latin roots might convince him he'd have a buddy at UC.

I will say this. If we could get Hall to go with Herrera, get Tyler Smith in here.........get Eugene Harvey to go with Warren, Gentry, Tilford.......and then of course Williamson and McGowan..............I would not feel bad about the future at all. In fact, we'd only lose McGowan after next season and those guys might be pretty decent the following year. And then if they could snag Lance Thomas...........oh my.

04-18-2006 08:32 AM
righthook Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UC

One of the pre-season CBB magazines had him as the number 1 Juco Center at the start of the season (I think it was Lindy's).

04-18-2006 01:08 PM
bearcat54 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Bearchatter Wrote:Not trying to stir the pot, but Mick did say recently that they are talking with some foreign big men. I know Hall played JUCO ball in the states, but technically he's a foreigner.

Get him on campus and hook him up with Herrera..........their latin roots might convince him he'd have a buddy at UC.

I will say this. If we could get Hall to go with Herrera, get Tyler Smith in here.........get Eugene Harvey to go with Warren, Gentry, Tilford.......and then of course Williamson and McGowan..............I would not feel bad about the future at all. In fact, we'd only lose McGowan after next season and those guys might be pretty decent the following year. And then if they could snag Lance Thomas...........oh my.

gee whiz, chatter.....you forgot Ronald Allen...hahaha

04-18-2006 05:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.